Discord of the Fittest

Here we go again!

This board exists to allow discussion of topics which do not pertain directly to Mini but are of interest to the community. This is the place to share musings on media, to introduce yourself, to hang out, etc. This board is visible only to registered and logged-in members for privacy reasons.
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Discord of the Fittest

Post by DerArknight »

Hi there!

As some of might remember, I once used to run an entire version on a Discord-server of my own.

Now I am back.

While the first version was more of a trial run and learning experience and will be called V0 from now on, I intend to run V1 more seriously. Don't worry, it will still be a more relaxed game. Before that, you can already join the server, make characters and plans and even thread in the new Memories-section that will remain open even once the island goes live. There also is a State Of The World channel so no knowledge of V0 is required.

Once you join, you won't be able to see anything until I give you the handler-role. I am online very often and will try to approve new people as soon as possible, but it might take a few hours.

And here, without further ado, the Discord invite:

https://discord.gg/zGnwwPUhNR

The proper version is currently scheduled to start around Friday the 24th. The island and prologue will then be opened up.

Hope to see you all there!
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

After a little delay, the island is now open and the prologue has been posted.

That being said, new character can still be created, so there is no better time to join!
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL

Supers

NBRAU

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Great news, everyone!

With the help of Toben/Professor Fether/MurderWeasel/Grand Moff Hissa, the first iteration of Discord of the Fittest, renamed V0, has been completely archived on the old Main site for SOTF.

Now you can read the entire version that started it all without having to join the server. Apart from the actual island, you will also find the Death Order, maps of the island, all IC-fluff and announcements, OOC-lore, a short description of how the game ended, the Rolling Archive and the full Student Roster in which each student has their threads listed, allowing you to easily follow their journeys during the game. As usual, reading one character after another is the recommended way to read this version.

I hope you enjoy this unique version which had some cool writing all over the board.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3

INTL

Supers

NBRAU

U
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2