Super Meat Girl

I know what Melodie feels about your kids... what do they feel about her?

This board exists to hold planning for and discussion of SOTF: Supers.

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

Yonagoda

Super Meat Girl

Post by Yonagoda »

Melodie Bernard is a kinda weird gal who controls and grows flesh. Especially human flesh. She's nice, but once in a while she kind of cries and then the walls get covered with meat and your fried chicken starts to convulse. And then it gets weird.

She's an animal lover, amateur comedian with an audience of about 10, horror writer, and cooking enthusiast. Like a mad scientist tradwife. Her family is similarly horrific, and her parents are doctors.

So like is your character an absolute coward or are they cool and like her.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by The Honeless Beard »

you know what you have to do.
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

The Honeless Beard wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:53 am you know what you have to do.
I don't.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

I'm torn between Ray thinking Melodie is gross for making the chicken tendies wriggle around in his mouth in the middle of lunch and the two of them bonding (somewhat) over a shared love of spooky stuff. Depending on how long Melodie's been in the district, though, she might know him as "that angry sixth-grader" instead.

Edit: I'm reading her profile and it sounds like she might make a good exclusively online friend? They're a grade apart, so not much opportunity to interact IRL.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Memories: 1
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Memories: 1
Battle Royale: 123456
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

carduinal-cyn wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:23 pm I'm torn between Ray thinking Melodie is gross for making the chicken tendies wriggle around in his mouth in the middle of lunch and the two of them bonding (somewhat) over a shared love of spooky stuff. Depending on how long Melodie's been in the district, though, she might know him as "that angry sixth-grader" instead.

Edit: I'm reading her profile and it sounds like she might make a good exclusively online friend? They're a grade apart, so not much opportunity to interact IRL.
Mmhm! That could work!

Return to “SOTF: Supers Planning/Discussion”