Program V1: The Second Announcement

Announcements for the first version of The Program are stored here.

Moderator: Sh4dE

Namira

Program V1: The Second Announcement

Post by Namira »

Business was picking up. That was good. Business being good meant more money, and money was the foundation of a good solid economy that promoted true American values like liberty and equality and apple pie and justice and...

He'd kind've forgotten where he was going with this.

Nevertheless, things were becoming one hell of a lot more interesting for Brigadier General David Adams. That was nice, he hated it when things stalled out. In truth the slow start had preyed on him a little, but it had all proven to be a false alarm. The killing had begun in earnest. The waiting game was bearable, but man was it boring...

But six kills inside of the next six hours? Adams smiled.

Yeah, this was shaping up to be good.

Adams hopped into the broadcasting van, humming to himself.

~*~

"How goes folks? This is your buddy Adams reporting in with the news headlines... or who got wasted. I can tell you that too if you'd like. Let's go with that.

First off, we had a," there was the sound of a deep intake of breath "DOUBLE KILL! ...Well, sort've. It's catchier than 'Two guys killed each other' anyway. If you've got anything better send your answers on a post card. Vaughn Pearson and Chanel Martin did the dirty deed to one another. Uh... killed each other, that is. You're too young to be worrying about sex."

"Uh.. moving on. Damon Gent ate a bullet for America at the hands of Madeline Harris. Good going my little chicka! There's a patriotic girl, come on folks sing along with me! Ooooh SAY CAN YOU SEE~"

He sang the entire thing over the PA.

Adams... was not a good singer.

"Resident ...patriot... douche... psycho... uh, Harris Van Allen was the next to go. He too suffered death by hot lead, this time from Benjamin Latimer. Next down was Nicole Campbell, who was setting a terrible example by getting all drunk... uh nevermind I issued the supplies... nope. Kami Steele did for her."

"Lastly, good ol' Henry Barren learned why you should never trust a clone. Or twins, I guess. Stephanie... or, was it Sophie... uh, well one of the Mason twins busted a hole in his skull. If you go into the officers' quarters, please try not to slip on any chunks of blood and brain, those are a bitch to get out of the carpet."

"Well... that's it from me. Do Uncle Sam proud. 48 remaining."

~*~

The following cribbed from Toben.
wrote:Alright, everyone. Here are the rolls:

1. Marilyn Williams (Clueless) - Michael Sechooler (Rugga, Hero Card used)
2. Luke Mendoza (Keaka) - Logan Sorenson (Stark, Hero Card used)
3. Jerry Aarons (Rattlesnake)

You have exactly three days (72 hours) to play cards, and a further seven days (168 hours) to get deaths done. Remember to plan, even if you're hoping for a Hero, and to ask for extensions if you need 'em.

(I think that's all, since we don't have DZs or voting)

Return to “Program V1 Announcements”