Once Upon A Time...

[Concluded] Start of the Journey

The barracks is a cramped place, having several long rows of bunk beds set closely to one another, creating a number of aisles between the ranks. Congested and with little room to manouvre, the barracks is far from a good place to hide.

Moderator: Sh4dE

Carrion Queen

Post by Carrion Queen »

Michael nervously chalked up his grip on the gun. He shook his head a little and looked back up at the other two. "I don't think "cool" would be the proper term for what we are but I suppose for the time being...."

He looked down at the dead boy on the floor.

"....er.....advantage is given to those with the proclivity for group work...." he stammered.

He picked up his bag and the bag of the fallen boy, along with the night stick.

"We're, kay I guess."

I don't feel good.
[+] May you find that which shines and learn the power of miracles.

The only thing I've ever been proud of was describing the setting sun as "daylight's falling star" in a recent Supers post.

Supers
Ximena Rodriguez: "Everything is just a matter of time."
International
Soraya Martinez: "Need a translator? I'm pretty good."
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

It didn't seem like Michael was going to attack, he still looked worried. But not a threat to them at that time. At the same time, the area might not be safe for long. The gunshots might attract others, and it was of course a matter of time before someone else showed up. That was just the way things went.

"Look we should probably head out of here. You're still welcome to come with us Michael, if you want. If not, it's cool."

"But yeah, let's head out."

(Benjamin Latimer continued in Vioelectroylis)
Un67*

Post by Un67* »

(OOC: Wait, didn't Michael take the nightstick and the bag? I'll just ignore the part about Ben taking Harris's stuff, and him handing Johan the nightstick, then.)

After Ben and Johan answered Michael's question on whether or not they were "crazy", Michael stammered a bit and ended with "We're, kay I guess."

Well, that's good...

Johan scrutinized him. Michael didn't look like he would hurt anyone anytime soon, but Johan figured that he was still probably a bit disturbed over the whole thing (Johan himself was, at least), and it wasn't exactly safe to stick around too long. Ben then said, "Look we should probably head out of here. You're still welcome to come with us Michael, if you want. If not, it's cool."

Johan nodded affirmatively. "The quicker we get out of here, the better."

He certainly didn't want to stay too long near the body. Someone might stroll in and mistake them for murderers...

Interrupting Johan's thoughts, Ben then said, "But yeah, let's head out."

Without anything else to say, Ben left and Johan followed.

(M18 - Johan Luther continued in Vioectrolysis)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Un67. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Carrion Queen

Post by Carrion Queen »

((Good call, Un67))

Michael nodded frantically, agreeing with Johan. His shaggy brown hair ruffled even more and he tried smoothing it in a near panic. After taking inventory of his new acquisitions and making sure he still had a good handle on the cumbersome shot gun he followed the other two out of the barracks.

"I guess I'll stay for a while," he mumbled.

To keep calm, he kept counting in his head. It did little to help, but nothing else would. Endless strings of numbers dulled out the fear a bit. Over and over and over.

((Michael Sechooler continued in My Own Summer (Shove it)))
[+] May you find that which shines and learn the power of miracles.

The only thing I've ever been proud of was describing the setting sun as "daylight's falling star" in a recent Supers post.

Supers
Ximena Rodriguez: "Everything is just a matter of time."
International
Soraya Martinez: "Need a translator? I'm pretty good."

Return to “Barracks”