The Dark Prince

Odile Jones and Tiffany Dexter, Start

Mostly untouched, this natural rain forest sits on the far east side of the island, providing a marked contrast to its strictly regulated cousin. One of the defining features of the resort, very prominently displayed in every brochure, the only sign of civilization is a small wooden booth labeled "Jungle Safari" on a crude wooden sign a few hundred feet down the only pathway leading in.
shining knight*

Post by shining knight* »

Harold moved away and gaped in shock. The woman had seemingly abandoned him and had taken his weapon with her. He knew she would have abandoned him eventually but this soon? Time to try and defuse this current situation before he ended up holy in more ways than one it was time to try and get some more help. Though this may be a more difficult sell since Lexi clearly knew his reputation.

He backed off from Lexi and placed his backpack on the ground he then put his hands to his head and said “Please do not harm me…I mean no harm! I have a way out of this game without needless death! I was going to share it with Lexi but I can cut you both into it as well!”

He then continued to stand with his hands on his head and waited for the girl’s next move.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler shining knight. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Rocky*

Post by Rocky* »

((Marvia Jones continued from The Mission))

Marvia couldn't remember the last time she enjoyed smoking up this much.

It had only been something like an hour or so since she joined up with her 'teammate', the annoying priest kid who pissed her off just with his mere presence. He was a total buzzkill, and Marvia knew she needed to escape for a couple minutes to find her happy place.

What she didn't count on was the idiot getting himself in trouble in the five or so minutes it took for her to smoke her joint. By the time the black girl found him again, he had managed to attract the ire of a bunch of girls, one of which had a gun. It was almost tempting to leave him and go find someone more competent to hang out with, but then she would miss the satisfaction of finally being able to watch the fucker die.

She hoisted the gun he had given her, keeping it in plain view but pointed towards the ground. The fucker was heavy, to say the least, but it was also pretty mean looking. Not making any attempts at stealth or any shit like that, Marvia just simply walked out, standing near Harold and sighing.

"Can't I trust you to do anything?" Marvia said to Harold, pretending to not notice the girls, though she made sure to keep them in the corner of her eye.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.
Kitten*

Post by Kitten* »

The fat creep backed the fuck up, a stupid look on his stupid face. He put his hands on his head. He whined. He excused. He was fucked.

Then his friend arrived.

Marvia Jones. Just brilliant. Odile and her weren’t family or friends, and she doubted Tiffany was much of a fan either. She didn’t seem to want a fight, but Odile knew how quickly that could change, with Marvia.

And unlike the priest, she was armed.

Was that how she had the boy under her control? They made an odd team, but a scary one. What little Odile knew of guns told her that Marvia was holding one not to be fucked with, and her pet psycho looked like he could eat someone.

Odile backed away a little. Surely he was too big to be fast, but it couldn’t hurt to be out of lunging range. Even if he hadn’t been talking to himself before, Odile had no doubts he was “madder than a bag of cats.”

Uncle Q’s favourite saying. She tried, unsuccessfully, not to think of him. How would he be getting on without her? The Black Cat would be a state.

Odile dug her nails into her palm, punishing herself for her moment of weakness. Sentimentality was the last thing she needed right now.

Right now, she needed to focus.

Was a firefight on the cards? Odile hoped not, though the chances of her dying in one seemed low. As long as she didn’t piss Marvia off, she doubted she’d be the first target. Even then, Marvia’s gun looked heavy; Odile was confident she could at least make it to the trees, where she’d be hard to hit, before the black girl could take proper aim.

She felt an urge to do something with her hands; wished she had a cigarette. One wouldn’t've hurt her nerves, either.

Marvia was pretending not to notice them. Should Odile talk? If she didn’t then Tiffany would, Tiffany talking was bound to lead to shooting. Then again, the shooting would be at Tiffany, and Odile had no qualms about abandoning her to make a getaway.

She’d regret Lexi dying though, especially after saving her from the nutcase. A cursory attempt at conversation couldn't hurt.

Be cool. Don't commit. Get ready to run.

“Marvia, hey.” Casual, relaxed. Not over-friendly. Act like there aren’t two loaded guns amongst you, and maybe she’ll do the same.

“We were just about to let your friend go on his merry way.”

Shit, did that sound like a euphemism? Some kind of ghetto-speak for killing?

Yo, me an’ T had to let Big Steve go on his merry way.

No. Ridiculous.

Were ghetto people even called big Steve?

Dammit, focus! Play the diplomat. Keep cool. Odile’s voice betrayed nothing, and she knew her face didn’t either.

It never hurt to clarify.

“Unharmed,” she added lamely.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Kitten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

Lexi hid in back of Tiffany, as the reverend stepped back, his expression in shock.
Well yeah, that's what happens when you come prancing in talking like a creep, and asking for hugs in a barbaric free for all. What did you expect?

He was panicking, surrendering, and saying he meant no harm, and spouting some other weird crap about a way out. Tiffany was actually enjoying this boy squirm.
Before Tiffany could respond to the reverend's proposition, however, another more familiar voice popped into the equation.

It was Marvia Jones. Ugh. That girl represented every stereotypical thing, which Tiffany hated about Detroit's students. She nearly gagged at the sight of her.

Worst of all... the disgusting whore was packing heat.
Tiffany looked at her hand gun, then at Marvia's gun. It was the same kind of intimidating machine gun that mobsters used in those old movies. A Tommy Gun.

It was just great. Tiffany only had the power in her hands for about 10 minutes and already she was outgunned by another person, whom she possibly disliked more than Odile, based on ethics.

Marvia's gun was lowered however, and Tiffany took that opportunity to scan the area for a quick getaway, or for the perfect spot to get Marvia. Surly the Tommy Gun, even with it's rate of fire, was no match for the accuracy of Tiffany's Magnum? Right?

Odile talked first, casually talking, in a way that seemed like she was threatening the two. And Tiffany's jaw dropped.
This was stupid. Who in their right mind would have some mild chit chat with a creepy child predator looking guy in a priest outfit and a crazy black girl with a freaking Tommy Gun? Tiffany just couldn't understand.

Is this bitch serious? She. Doesn't. Have a weapon! Oh my god. She wants me to get shot. Doesn't she? I'm the one with a gun, and those two scary sonofabitches, will focus their attack on me while she runs away!

She turned her head to Odile, with her own annoyed stare, similar to the one Marvia was giving the big guy. Marvia seemed to not like that boy as much as they did. She really needed to know that ass-clown's name. Perhaps the Lexi girl knew or maybe she'd ask the boy herself. Be nice Tiffany.

"Uh yeah... um Mr. Reverend, I didn't catch your name, what was it again? Don't worry I won't harm you OR shoot you in the balls." She lowered her Colt Anaconda a little.

Inside, Tiffany was planning on running away and leaving Odile. But shit, she couldn't leave the girl here. She was an irritating bitch, but the freak did spare her life and give her a gun after all.

Argh! Damn my morals! Ok I'll help her, just this once and then we're even!

Tiffany motioned Lexi to follow her as she inched her way quietly next to Odile.
"Plan." She whispered to them both before turning her attention back to Harold.

"So uh, you had something you needed to say?" She said to him, with whatever smile she could muster up in the situation.

The plan was simple:
While that blithering idiot starts spouting out his psychotic speech/offer/gibberish (if his previous talking were any indication) They'd high tail out of there.

She gave a look at Lexi and Odile and discretely toward the nearest opening out of the clearing. Hopefully they'd get the picture. If not, well. That's too bad.
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

She continued to hide behind Tiffany. She almost spoke up when Harold mentioned a plan to get them out, but she let the other two girls handle it. They seemed to have a better handle on this sort of thing.

Then another girl showed up and started going off on Harold. She almost felt bad for him, but then she remembered what she always thought; he was a freak! That weirdo had to come to this place for someone to even tolerate him.

Oh good. Tiffany and the other girl were handling it. Lexi figured she probably would have made a mess out of things anyway, especially with that new girl that she also didn't recognize having a big gun.

That's when Tiffany whispered the word "plan" and seemed to point. Lexi's brain was working slowly, with a moment to think about it she finally got it. They were going to leave, a soft "oh..." leaving her lips as she watched to make sure she was right.
shining knight*

So she finally showed up…probably smoking one of those horrible things she always smokes. She shouted at him and all he could manage back was “I’m sorry I just wanted to help them but it is clear they do not wish our assistance”

He looked at Lexi again she was very pretty although he could tell by the look in her face that she was terrified of him. This made him even more sad was he that much of a terrifying presence? Was he that much of an Ogre?

There was a tense terrible standoff for a few minutes as his boss and two of the three girls seem to be talking to each other. Finally one of the girls said towards him "Uh yeah... um Mr. Reverend, I didn't catch your name, what was it again? Don't worry I won't harm you OR shoot you in the balls."

“My name is Harold and all I wanted to do was take you out of this terrible game. To make sure you do not dirty your hands of blood or insanity. It’s too late for that…pray to whatever gods you pray to…you’ll need it” he sighed sadly as he then leaned over and whispered to Marvia

“May I make a suggestion Marvia? Kill them both but keep Lexi alive…I want someone alive to warn others we are coming for them all…we will save them all right…by sending them on ahead!” if he looked like a figure of fear then by the gods he will play the part.

"So uh, you had something you needed to say?" asked one of the dead bodies in the making

“Start running…” was all Harold said with a smile
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler shining knight. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
chitoryu12*

Post by chitoryu12* »

((Bob Lazenby continued from Wising Up))

It seemed like forever that Bob had been trudging through the endless plains of the TV island. He slogged through the often knee-high grass, the spandex tightly clinging to his sweaty flesh and causing some of the greatest discomfort he had ever felt. He was sweltering, feeling half ready to just drop in his tracks and let a breeze blow by as he crashed into slumber. But he figured someone would probably come up and kick him in the head or stab him in the balls or something stupid like that, so he just kept walking and tried to remain as alert as possible in his tired condition, munching on some jerky along the way.

As Bob walked, he suddenly came across a massive, lush landscape that seemed almost plucked out of Africa and dropped right here on the island. The rainforest was a cruel mixture of darkness and danger and wonder and mystery and all sorts of other things that both invited and terrified him.

He wasn't entirely sure why he kept walking. He just figured that there was nowhere better to go, so why not here?

-----------------

It was an alien environment. Full of spots of brilliant color among the green and strange sounds that he could never quite place. It was impossibly humid, almost like the air itself was too thick to breath. There was no trail for him to follow, leaving him slogging through the plants and vines that surrounded on all sides. It was dark, pockmarked by clearings where the orange light of approaching evening shone through, illuminating the unusual landscape.

His feet ached like nobody's business, and he had grown even more hot. It was the polar opposite (no pun intended) of the snowy mountain environment he had nearly gotten shot in. He had pulled his arms out of the sleeves of his yellow and black striped affair and let them dangle limply along his legs, exposing his hairy gut for the world and all the cameras to see. Remembering the 5 minute rule, he was almost hysterically fast in his attempts to re-tie the black bandanna to his bare arm.

As he chewed on another piece of jerky, he heard an unfamiliar set of voices from the distance. The forest's acoustics were unusual, making it difficult for him to determine exactly where they were coming from. All he heard clearly was "Start running."

He fumbled his jerky, nearly dropping it on a small log as he fell over his feet to try and find a spot to hide. Finding no suitable alternative, he ducked behind the log, hoping that his spandex wouldn't stick out TOO much in the endless green.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler chitoryu12. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Rocky*

Post by Rocky* »

Harold sufficiently apologetic, Marvia actually turned her head to the other girls. Her attention mostly focused on Odile, the stupid bitch she had the pleasure of sharing a last name with. She also had the nerve to actually speak to her. Ugh.

Thankfully, or unthankfully as the case may be, Marvia never got a chance to speak back, because her companion spoke up first, spouting off more nonsense about saving them or some shit. He then leaned into her and whispered something in her ear, before turning back and telling the other girls to start running.

That didn't really help their plan much did they? He told her to kill them, well, most of them, then tells them to run? That just made things needlessly complicated. It was going to be hard enough to hit them as it was with this beast of a weapon, now she would have to be firing on moving targets?

Marvia simply shrugged, hoisting the gun up into firing position. She didn't pull the trigger just yet. If Harold was going to give them a chance to run, then might as well actually let them take the chance.

"You heard the man." was all Marvia said, waiting a second more before pulling the trigger, sending a single shot in their general direction. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, but with any luck it would send them scattering. She made sure to keep an eye on the bitch with the gun though, just in case she decided to return fire.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.
Kitten*

Post by Kitten* »

((OOC: All GMing with permission from the lovely Keaka))

Marvia started shooting. Time to move.

Odile grabbed the bags; hers and Tiffany’s. She threw herself over a treestump, landing heavily. Hardly an elegant exit, but there’d be time for showmanship later. First priority: staying alive.

Her bag’d been left unzipped, the ammo box left open. Bullets spilled everywhere.

Fuck it.

She needed to leave. Through the trees, the direction Marvia’d come from, made most sense. With luck the bitch’d killed everything dangerous in that direction, maybe left some bodies lining the route. She wanted a weapon, one that wasn’t fucking gaffer tape.

Odile did up the bags, putting one over each shoulder. They were heavy; she doubted she’d be fast, but Marvia’s gun and the freak’s fucking gut would doubtless both be heavier. Odile was confident in her ability to get away.

She rose up into a crouch, ready to move.

“EAT SHIT!” Tiffany’s voice, followed by shots. Odile had no idea whose shots, or if they hit. They weren’t fired at her though, which boded well.

A chubby boy looked at her, head peeking over a log. Odile didn’t acknowledge him. Anyone who’d stand and watch this mess wasn’t worth talking to, and it wasn’t as if she had time to spare. She could hear more shots, more shouting behind her. Definitely time to go.

She was loath to listen to what the “reverend” had said, but Odile had to admit his suggestion was a sound one. She started running.

((Odile Jones continued in Give A Finger...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Kitten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

As expected, that Neanderthal introduced himself, and shortly began spouting some maniacal dribble about "saving" them, by which Tiffany quickly caught on that the "saving" meant killing them.

She planned on running as he gave his speech, and he even told them too. What Tiffany couldn't stand AT ALL, was that shit eating grin that big fat oaf had on his face, as he gave that order. Tiffany Dexter doesn't take orders like that from anybody, especially not to this psychotic moron.

Bang.

A stray shot in the three girls' general direction, from Marvia Jones. That dumb wench was actually working with the guy, "Harold" as he called himself. What, had she been fucking him or something? Why on earth would anyone be working with that asshole, even someone as stupid as Marvia? What use did this Harold, possibly have for Marvia? It had to be fucking. Just had to. Or else the smart thing to do, would be to simply waste the gigantic looney toon. The guy was a simple waste of space.

The shot scattered the group. Odile, was the first one who took off running... and... and she took my bag? That fucking bitch,  actually stole my bag, and left me here? After I tried to save her ass! Really. REALLY?

"Run Lexi! Now! Follow Odile! And.. Get my bag back from her!"

Tiffany quickly shouted to the lovely couple and - Fired.

"EAT SHIT!"
Tiffany didn't know exactly what it was, that made herself fight back at a better armed duo, maybe it was the nerve that Marvia had for actually taking a shot at them, maybe it was Odile's treachery. Or maybe it was that grin. That Shit Eating Grin, on Harold's stupid face, that pissed her off - No, yeah, it was definitely that cock sucking grin on Harold's big fat face that did it. Tiffany so badly wanted to wipe that smug look off his face. By feeding him some shit for that grin, in the form of large magnum sized bullets through the teeth!

BANG! The shot was loud, and Tiffany could feel her ears ringing. She hoped it had the same effect on her newest enemies.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Tiffany ran for cover as she fired her magnum several times more at Marvia and Harold... well mostly at Harold.

He was a bigger target: Easier to hit. Oh and he was also much more annoying, and his mere presence of being around Tiffany for that short time, made Tiffany, quite, sour on him.  Hopefully those shots had killed Harold, or at least distracted the two enough, with loudness or something, for her to escape.

However there was still the issue of the bullets Odile dropped.

Tiffany spotted a decaying log, surrounded by brush and plants, where Odile had clumsily dropped some of Tiffany's ammo. She spotted a few bullets on the ground and ran to hide behind the decaying log and foliage. Tiffany quickly pulled off her cardigan to scoop up the bullets and grab the ammo box dropped by Odile. She only had a few minutes to catch her breath, before the two lunatics would follow and shoot at her. She had fired 5 shots, which means there was only one bullet left, so she had to reload now.

Turning her head to the side, Tiffany nearly jumped! It was a boy, with a laser pointer. One who she had never seen before. His outfit happened to be a very tight and very revealing, yellow and black spandex leotard, banana hammock... thing.

"What the... fuck." was the only thing Tiffany could say about that.

"You there: Perv, or whatever your name is." She pointed the magnum at him.

"I'm Tiffany, and those two fuckers looking for me over there, are dangerous as hell, so unless you wanna die, I'll need your assistance." She began picking bullets.

"Here's the deal: I need to reload and you are gonna distract them... Unless you want this last bullet, going straight through your face - Got that?!"

Hopefully this boy, would be somewhat competent.
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

"Start running..." was all the creepy boy responded with.

I knew he was creepy, but like, this is something else.

Then the new girl, another one she didn't recognize; clearly she was from the other school, wherever it was, fired a shot.

She was freaked out to say the least, the threat of gunfire had been hanging over her head since she first met those girls, but now it actually happened. At least she hadn't been shot, but that thought was of little comfort since the thought that maybe no one would fight, maybe was gone.

That was terrifying.

Then one of the girls was running. Lexi wasn't sure what to do, before Tiffany yelled her to run after Odile, that must be the girls name. She spotted her.

Run Lexi. Run.

(Alexis Allwell continued in Give a Finger...)
shining knight*

Harold smiled as two of them ran off leaving just the one behind. He turned to Marvia and smiled “see the odds are in our favour now let’s get the slut who is left and save her,” he was grinning his evil shit eating grin at the thought of choking the life out of Tiffany. He could almost feel her life flicker out in his imaginary scenario when he was rudely awakened when he felt an odd ringing in his ear.

He looked down at his cheek there was a long streak of blood leaking from it and then he stared at what was left of his left ear. “My ear…the bitch shot off my fucking ear!” he screamed in horror as blood continued to leak out of it.

He was now in the red zone running on pure anger and rage. He began to follow Tiffany in the hope of choking the life out of her with his enormous hands. He had finally lost the last vestige of sanity he had long held onto. All that was playing in his mind now was “kill tiffany send the bitch to hell for ruining MY ear!"
chitoryu12*

Post by chitoryu12* »

Bob was halfway to defecating himself as the bullets started flying. He had no clue how many were aimed at him, only that there were somewhere around five hundred trillion solid pieces of death zipping through the air over his head and they would all blow him up.

"You there! Perv, or whatever your name is."

Ehhuhwha?

Bob looked up and saw a very wide metal tube pointed right at him attached to a very scary looking girl. His ears were ringing too loud to hear anything she was saying. All he got out of it was that there was a girl pointing a gigantic revolver at him and screaming something. Bob did what anybody else would do.

He screamed as loud as he could and ran as fast as he could, praying that he wouldn't feel hot death impacting on his back any time soon.

((Bob Lazenby continued in I Came to Play))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler chitoryu12. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Rocky*

Post by Rocky* »

Marvia had the sense to get out of the way the moment the girl raised her weapon, though she wasn't quite fast enough. She felt a searing pain shoot across her forearm as she got back behind a nearby tree. Looking at her arm, a long graze wound blemished it from her elbow, down at an angle slightly. The wound was probably no more than a couple inches long, and it didn't really hurt, but son of a bitch she'd been shot.

Marvia looked around her little hiding spot, trying to find the girl who had shot her. Something moved near a log, and Marvia decided that was where she was. She turned away from the tree, leveling her weapon and pulling the trig- what the hell was Harold doing?

The stupid idiot was going to get himself killed at this rate. She wasn't quite ready for the bitch to die yet, so it looked like she would have to bail the fucker out.

"Stop being a fucking idiot and hide!" Marvia yelled at her idiotic companion. She raised her weapon again, pulling the trigger and spraying the area.... except only one shot came out. Son of a bitch. Weren't these things supposed to be automatic?

Marvia tossed the weapon to the ground, reaching around and grabbing her other gun. This one was so much lighter, and with a satisfied pull of the trigger, the weapon fired rapidly, expending it's load in short order. In any case, hopefully her idiot of a companion took her advice and managed to find cover before the bitch shot him.
Cake

Post by Cake »

Well.

She resisted an urge, to shoot the boy in the back, for being a complete coward. However...

Even though he ran away screaming like a sissy, the guy did do his job of being a distraction.
Tiffany peeked over the log to see that behemoth Harold, come sauntering into sight, at the same time the boy known as Bob Lazenby, otherwise known as: spandex wearing Nancy, to Tiffany, as she didn't know his name, ran past and away.

The complete awkwardness of someone dressed like that, running through the jungle screaming in front of two psychopaths was a sight to behold, and was sure to cause some confusion.

Tiffany took the time to quickly reload the gun. No one seemed to be shooting at her.

Bang!

Okay, maybe she spoke too soon.

A single lonesome bullet shot into the trees shortly above her, causing a large leafy branch to collapse in front of the log she'd been hiding behind. It caused Tiffany to shriek lightly. Her heart beat, quickly, as she tried to compose herself.

"Stop being a fucking idiot and hide!" Marvia yelled at her idiotic companion.

Tiffany looked over her shoulder, past her cover of the large log and branch. Sure enough, there was the neanderthal running to her: a girl with a gun, with his bare hands, as if he was planning to wrap them around her neck and choke the life out of her.
As if Tiffany was gonna allow some random boy to touch her! She put her Colt Anaconda over the log and fired in Harold's direction.

Bang!

"Listen to your little girlfriend... Or just stand there if you still want those balls blown off!"

Her response was quickly answered by a barrage of bullets, in her direction. What the? Oh F'ing Christ! Does that bimbo have TWO GUNS!?

Tiffany got up from her hiding place with the box of bullets in her pocket and continued moving, trying to get away from range, as more bullets followed her trail. She had been extremely lucky. Had she not been shot at all? Her cover must have taken the majority of the bullets. Yes, there was no pain as she hid behind large rain forest trees surrounded by foliage. Only a minor graze on the calf, nothing major. Oh wait. Nooooooo.

Her cardigan that she had held in one hand, now had a hole in it!

"You bitch! You RUINED my good clothes! That sweater was EXPENSIVE! Worth more than your TWO DOLLAR ASS! That's for sure!"

But more bullets flew in her direction.

"AGH! Damnfuckinsonofamother-WHORE!" She could have sworn those bullets almost took her boobs right off, as she felt the wind pass her cleavage.

Maybe she'd take a cue from Odile and Lexi and leave right now. She was clearly outmatched, but first, Tiffany needed to get her last word in.

"Hey, father HAROLD! Yeah, you, fucking freak! Thanks for telling me your name! I'll be sure to spread gospel to EVERYONE on this WHOLE ISLAND, about you and your plan to 'save us,' along with your girlfriend Marvia there!"

She could see blood leaking from where one of Harold's ears used to be. Had she, Tiffany, actually shot the boy's ear off?
Funny how Harold looked less like a holy man of the lord, and more like the Dark Prince himself!

"Oh and Harold! I hope you can hear this!" Alright, it was time for her to leave and let live, or else end up like her cardigan sweater.

"Keep guarding those balls of yours!"

[[Tiffany Dexter Continued To: Give a Finger...]]

Return to “The Rain Forest”