Evil Dies Tonight

TV3 Endgame, Part 2 out of 10

This massive, multi-story cruise ship is at the center of the flotilla, the largest vessel present and one of the most reliably sturdy. Multiple avenues of approach allow it to serve as a hub for transit to other parts of the arena, but also leave it all-but-impossible to fortify against entry itself.
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by DerArknight »

Chris dared to make a few steps forward, keeping his gun lowered to not look suspicious.

Kaya and Olivia seemed on board. That left only one person who hadn't really agreed to anything yet.

"So what about you, Ivan? Willing to cooperate with us until the two people ending with Y are dealt with?"

He tried to make it sound relaxed, as if he was proposing something completely mundane like going to McDonalds together. Seeing how Ivan had killed several times before, this might actually be how the other boy saw this show at that point.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Jenny looked at Marisha, and not the screen. Marisha looked at the screen, and not Jenny.

They did that for a minute until Marisha spoke up, her shrill-y voice kept low because of the kid that was sleeping nearby.

"Why are you looking at me, Jen?"

Another pause.

"Why are you so hostile, Marsh?"

This finally got Marisha to look at Jenny. Before Marisha could defend herself, Jenny spoke again, cutting her train of thought in half.

"Like, we've been friends for a literal decade." Since kindergarten, actually. "And you're acting like I farted in your mouth."

"That's disgusting-"

"It's true though."

Marisha went back to looking back to the tv-screen. Her face was now tense, her jaw locked and protruding into a pout. Her eyebrows were tightly knit together, looking like she had an unibrow. Jenny kept looking at her, prodding her to respond.

"I don't know. Things changed, I guess."

"So we're not friends anymore?"

This got a reaction of anger and a burst of her voice.

"No!" She heard the kid whimper then repeated as if it would erased her outburst. "No. We're- we're friends. I'm just..."

"You are...?"

"Like I told you, it's complicated, different."

"You're transgender, you're moving, you're a furry, your mom is a lesbian, your cousin is actually your dad, you're sleeping with Stephanie..."

"No-none of that. It's, fuck. Whatever, can we just watch the show?"

Ivan did a thumbs-up.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

"Then it's settled."

Olivia kept a smile as she reached up to adjust her lucky hoodie. The blood was still drying...

soaked through to the

No.

No, she wouldn't focus on the pain.

There was a Great British Bastard on the loose.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Memories: 1
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Battle Royale: 123456
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

"Sounds like we have a plan then?"

Kaya looked around, taking a breath and standing up a little more straight. "So we can either split up or stick together, I figure. Seein' as Ivan and Liv are on the same team, I assume you two wanna stay together?"

She looked at Chris. "What about you?"
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

It appeared as if the Anti-Y-Alliance was going to happen. Which was cool with Chris, since he had no clue what he would - or should - have done otherwise.

"... That sounds good to me." Chris answered with a slight delay. Feeling the need to contribute more to the team for the sake of building some semblance of trust, he recollected his memories of the cruise ship's layout and threw together something one might call a plan of action.

"Right now, we are pretty close to the banquet hall, which more or less marks the middle of the ship. If we are going in teams of two, I propose we each check one half of the ship. Once we run into one of the two, we can try to push them in the direction of the burning shithole, thus sandwiching them between our two groups.

"Regardless of whether or not we find the two, let's regroup again in like... two hours from now on. Then we can try another approach if this one doesn't work out.

"Ritzy made it sound as if we should hurry, but I believe she is just trying to keep the momentum for the sake of the audience. No need to rush and take unnecessary risks."

During this little speech, Chris made sure to keep the M55 Reising pointed at the ground in what hopefully looked like an untreathening manner.

Pointing it at someone would only take about three seconds.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL

Supers

NBRAU

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"You're into me, Marsh?"

There were no responses.

"You're into me."

Again, silence. Bright red cheeks joined her bright red lips. Marisha squinted.

"Even if you keep saying it-"

"Say no."

Marisha said nothing, her fingers going to her thighs. Her lips trembled, meaning to talk but she was unable to. Her eyes stayed focused on Ivan, his movements seeming telegraphed. She responded to Jenny as Ivan spoke.

"I just thought you deserved better than him. He was always a jerk. He treated you like a doll. He paraded you but never- never saw how pretty you were. I don't think he appreciated you. I think he was a cheater and a loser, and I think he's probably already fucking around. I think he's a loser," Marisha responded, "and I think you deserve better. It- it really hurt me, which is dumb, that you went with him to the dance. I don't get what you saw in him. I don't get it. I think you deserve better than him. I hated driving you to his place, I hated seeing you two together, I hated- I hated you. It was weird, because- because you're my friend. My best friend. But I just... I just hated it. You deserved so much better than him."

Jenny stopped looking at Marisha, and smiled as she looked at the TV.

"Do you..." Jenny spoke softly, her smile fading, "do you think you can do better than him?"

Marisha's lips turned into a fine line. She kept her eyes on Ivan.

"So much better."

Ivan nodded. "Me and Liv. You and Kaya. See ya' in two hours, guys."

He said it like he didn't really believe it.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

"Seeya in two hours," Olivia repeated.

Chris was a strategic thinker. (Or was it "tactical"? Somewhere in the world, she'd been taught that subtle difference, but she'd forgotten the rhyme or reason behind it.) Divide and conquer. She revised her initial assessment of him: maybe he was tied for second place. She had no clue how strong Chris actually was; the gun was more than enough, even if he was — as he looked — fairly twinkish.

She beckoned to Ivan, impatient; her shoulder wouldn't have it, though, and it caused her to shudder. She cursed, and slapped herself invigoratingly on the cheek. Stupid arm! she thought. This is the moment of truth! Stop hurting! You're gonna...

She smacked herself again. Bad Olivia. No overreacting. No death spirals.

Pretty soon she'd be hallucinating cockatiels again — a fate she wouldn't wish on herself unless she attended a wild college party and got something psychedelic into her system.

(To be continued...)
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Battle Royale: 123456
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

Kaya nodded.

"Right, then. Let's go, Chris,"

Without waiting for a reply, she set off in the opposite direction of the other two, gun lifted.

She glanced over her shoulder on the way out.

((To be continued))
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

And so the newly-formed alliance split up like in some cheap horror movie.

Chris caught Olivia hitting herself and Ivan sounding less than enthusiastic, but he figured they were all worn down at this point. It was the middle of the night, the big explosion had hit everyone and Chris doubted anyone had gotten any real sleep since all of this started. He certainly hadn't.

But if he wanted to rest, he would have to power through. Only a few hours more at best.

He followed Kaya.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3

INTL

Supers

NBRAU

U
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

By the end of the night, Jenny's lips were also stained red.

((To be continued...))

Return to “The Cruise Ship (Endgame)”