Bird boy wants to fly away

aka I don't know what to name this thread

This board exists to hold planning for and discussion of SOTF: Supers.

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Ohm wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:55 am
MurderWeasel wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:47 pm I think Yvette would get along alright with Kyle, but maybe more casually. She's also into books and the literature club, but her genre choices skew towards fantasy or really dry realistic stuff. She'd be super sympathetic about his power, but also maybe go on too much about how bad powers are horrible to deal with. She doesn't know ASL and would make a token effort if he went out of his way to try to teach her, but probably not retain it great. Stuff might also get complicated during/after her brief relationship with Jenelle, but no negative feelings from Yvette's end.
It'd be a complicated relationship where he can get along with her in regards to books and the pity party at times, but finds her rather insufferable if she goes on for too long about bad powers. I think, also, he would not mind teacher her some ASL. Regarding the Jenelle stuff, it would depend on what she would do when Jenelle is Jenelle around kyle.
Need to chat with Lore some, but probably mostly just try to gently disengage Jenelle rather than like directly addressing anything—helping but not in a kinda not super assertive way.

Otherwise, sounds good!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “SOTF: Supers Planning/Discussion”