Can we set a rule that is very specific to the situation I keep messaging you about but I am not posting here....

If you have a question about the games, are confused about something or have a suggestion that you think would improve Mini, then feel free to post here.
Lilith

Can we set a rule that is very specific to the situation I keep messaging you about but I am not posting here....

Post by Lilith »

...because random people could see this?

I think it has gone on for too long.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Quick reminder that the very best way to put staff in a good position to address concerns is using the reporting protocols. We try to streamline things through this system for a few reasons, but specifically it's really really useful for us to have everything documented and discussed in a standardized format where it's very explicitly a request to take action, with all the relevant bits laid out.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

MurderWeasel wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 am Quick reminder that the very best way to put staff in a good position to address concerns is using the reporting protocols. We try to streamline things through this system for a few reasons, but specifically it's really really useful for us to have everything documented and discussed in a standardized format where it's very explicitly a request to take action, with all the relevant bits laid out.
Which I did!!!!

Return to “Support/Suggestions”