Raj Jarrell Aleksander

Adoptions for AUs live here, so we can give AU hosts permission to handle post approval without doing that for the entire board.

Moderators: SOTF U Staff, SOTF: Cyber Staff

Cyber_HELPline

Raj Jarrell Aleksander

Post by Cyber_HELPline »

By the request of his handler, Raj Jarrell Aleksander has been placed for adoption.

In order to enter a bid, make a quick post in this thread. The posts will be hidden during the bidding duration. Please make sure to read Raj's profile and his journey so far before deciding to place a bid.

The bidding period will be 5 days. After this time, Raj will be given to a new handler according to SOTF Mini's adoption (and priority) rules.

If you have any questions, feel free to message Cyber staff here or on Discord.

Finally, Malloon asked us to add the following message to the adoption:
"I made a mistake. I misjudged my own ability to read and write consistently and the stress participating would bring me, something I can't really afford right now. I might be able to just squeak in a post per the inactivity rules right now, but I know I'll still be posting right up against the inactivity deadlines for the rest of this game until I either blow it or, through constant stress and multiple unhealthy reading and writing sessions at 3 am in the morning, I manage to make it to the finish line. But that's not a good idea, and it isn't fair, neither to my threadmates who'll be constantly held up by me, nor to the potential I think Raj has as a character.

I am sorry to do this. I've enjoyed writing Raj and I had quite a few plans for him, with many seeds of the story I wanted to write already planted. I'll be happy to share my ideas, plans, planted setups and theme with whoever adopts him - to use or ignore at their leisure, of course, since once he's handed off he's no longer mine. I'll also share the connections I've established with other handlers, of course. The last thing I established was that he'd decided to follow Skraal's character Nicholas Cameron in search of Yonagonda's Cecilia Moretti.

Thank you for your patience.

- Malloon"
The official account for matters related to SOTF: Cyber.

Users:

DerArknight (Host)
Dogs231 (Second)
Yonagoda
Cicadan
Brackie
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

bid
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
f1nch3z

Post by f1nch3z »

gonna throw in my hat for a bid!! :-)
Cyber_HELPline

Post by Cyber_HELPline »

About one day and 5 hours left to enter bids!

Users:

DerArknight (Host)
Dogs231 (Second)
Yonagoda
Cicadan
Brackie
Cyber_HELPline

Post by Cyber_HELPline »

The time for bidding is over.

Due to Brackie already having had a character in the version, Raj goes to f1nch3z!

Users:

DerArknight (Host)
Dogs231 (Second)
Yonagoda
Cicadan
Brackie

Return to “AU Adoption Zone”