Cleanup Crew

A large, uneven, hilly portion of rocky desert terrain east of The Compound and the old road leading to it. The Roughlands are defined by its short hills and large, hardy shrubs, providing plenty of cover to those within it, but being time consuming and energy intensive to navigate.

THREAD LIMIT: 2

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

HELPful_Crow

Cleanup Crew

Post by HELPful_Crow »

CROCODILE: "I still can't believe we're the ones out here doing this. Did you see what the kid who got the prize did to that other one?"
BEAR: "Please don't remind me."
CROCODILE: "..."
CROCODILE: "Right. Sorry."

CROCODILE: "I don't know why I'm here. I don't know why I agreed to this. It made sense at the time, you know?"
BEAR: "It always does, with her."
CROCODILE: "Yeah. Only now I'm not so sure. Hell, three minutes later I wasn't so sure. And now..."
BEAR: "We're in too deep."
CROCODILE: "That, yeah. I ain't going to jail for this. Manufacturing was one thing, but this..."
BEAR: "..."
BEAR: "I've known... Owl for a long time. I've thought about leaving a lot. I even tried, once, and I got arrested a day later. She bailed me out, and used her Gift on the cops to get them off my back."
BEAR: "We've done a lot of things I regret, but I've never been caught when I've been with her. So long as we stick together, we'll be okay."
CROCODILE: "..."
CROCODILE: "I hope you're right about that."

Return to “The Roughlands (Danger Zone)”