Siren Pun Title

Jilly called my kid an emotional terrorist

This board exists to hold planning for and discussion of SOTF: Supers.

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Siren Pun Title

Post by backslash »

Raja is here now, come make friends or enemies.

Raja is quiet out of necessity but enjoys socializing and chatting with people when he can. He's fairly nice but does become a bit of a bitch when he's upset or his blood sugar is low or whatever. If you caught him in an Overwatch match on a bad day, you may have been exposed to the voice. He is actually quite cynical about his own Gift and The Emergence in general, but that's not something he goes around spouting all the time or anything.

Hobbies:
-Swimming (school swim team)
-Video games (team shooters and fighting games mainly)
-Music (but don't ask him to sing)
-Knives (do ask him to do cool knife tricks for you)
[+] Relationships
Sayuna Lewis - Good Friends. Inconvenient power solidarity, also fellow gamers and music enjoyers.
Ximena Rodriguez - Good Friends. It's nice to know someone that's relatively normal.
Mercedes Guenther - Friendly. Functional bi solidarity.
Lucine Everett - Friendly. Gamer buddies.
Astrid Millar - Neutral to positive. Musical acquaintances.
Lincoln Guenther - Neutral. Pavlovian urge to slap the soul orb like a basketball every time they meet.
Lily Little - Friendly on the outside, sour on the inside.
PlatFleece

Post by PlatFleece »

Lucine enjoys gaming, so maybe she knows him through a connection there. She's probably willing enough to navigate through incidents of Raja's Gift if it's ever hit her. She understands Gifts that can be a nuisance to yourself. I don't know if Lucine's in the swim team, but she is the type to do some sports like that if he ever invites her to go swimming or something like that.
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

Raja is pretty careful about not slipping up around people he likes, but an incident here and there is always possible. They could definitely play some matches of your team video game of choice together from time to time, and he probably thinks her Gift is pretty cool and is kind of jealous.
PlatFleece

Post by PlatFleece »

Since I think Lucine would also be friends with Sayuna, they probably have a connection together there. She'd probably be the first to say that her Gift isn't that cool if he mentions it. But otherwise I'd like to think that these two are good friends and gaming buddies after school.

Return to “SOTF: Supers Planning/Discussion”