The Scrolling Quote

If you have a question about the games, are confused about something or have a suggestion that you think would improve Mini, then feel free to post here.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

The Scrolling Quote

Post by MurderWeasel »

So occasionally stuff is added to the scrolling quote rotation, and people have asked for a list. You can find one below. You're welcome to suggest quotes, but I prefer to get the suggestions by PM (either board or Discord); if you post stuff here it is likely to get lost and/or forgotten.
[+] List of quotes
  • "I guess I could kill—without thinking. Instinctively. If I thought what I was doing was right. I'm alive now so I can find Marilyn, Claire, Durriken, so I can make sure one of them wins the game. So I can make sure all of them are okay. I'm alive now, and I'm a vessel for that purpose. So I can kill." - Juliet Watanabe (PV1)
  • "I have a confession of my own to make. Adams is going to say my name on the announcements saying I killed Megan Jacobson. I'm not going to deny that. I just want you to know that I did it because she asked me to." - Brendon Arrington (PV1)
  • "It's about survival of the fittest, nothing more. We can lie to ourselves by saying there is a way to escape, where in reality there isn't. That's why I have to take the initiative." - Maxim Senders (PV2)
  • "Someone has to live. So that it all matters." - Audrey McKee (PV2);
  • "Killing each other is nothing personal, it's just following orders. I'm okay with that, I think. Whoever wins wins, and I think it's important to do your best whether you're the one who lives or not." - Bridie Mossberg (PV3 Prologue)
  • "So...all the while you're talking about rescue, I'm thinking 'this isn't going to work', but...I get to thinking. How can any of us matter in the end? If our entire lives amount to nothing, then what can we do? And then you mentioned what would happen if someone went along with killing us to go home. They'd probably get made an example of, right? Co-operating with the enemy? But what if...what if, the person who goes along with this, who wins this whole thing, doesn't go home at all?" - Oliver Davies (PV3)
  • "As for your friends; I get that, that you wouldn’t be able to shoot them. So I’ll do it instead." - Vincent Sullivan (TV1);
  • "I don't want to die, and I care more about myself than anyone else." - Karen Ruiz (TV1)
  • "Hey Mason, we have a problem. You don't want to shoot me, I don't want to shoot you and I sure as heck ain't gonna shoot myself. But like it or not one of us has to." - Shawn Morrison (TV1);
  • "The problem is, you don't really mean anything to me, no offense. And you don't want to talk about what I want to talk about, so I'm having a hard time figuring out why I shouldn't just shoot you. You're boring me." - Jewel Evans (TV2)
  • "Okay." - Dougie Sharpe (TV2)
  • "I mean I guess I just get really scared, I’m just scared so I keep going. I’m a massive fuck up, so I don’t have anything smart to say about keeping it together." - Corin Albanesi (TV2)
  • "And isn't that nice? To find peace at the end of all of this? You should all try it when the time comes." - Shoshanna Kowalczyk (TV3);
  • "So the Sheriff says kill and you kill? Is that what everyone's doing now?" - Samuel Wilson (V1rtua)
  • "I don't think there's any value in trying to talk at this point." - Nick Reid (SC1);
  • "I want you... to make me pretty, okay? Cover that ugly wound and put flowers and twigs and leaves on me. I don't want to be seen by the world like I am right now." - Jeanette Buendia (SC2)
  • "However, the things we do this game should in no way reflect our true nature. This game is a perversion of reality. We both just want to win and survive. That shouldn't make us monsters." - Saachi Nidal (SC2)
  • "I intend on beating it. I intend on making it end the way I want it to. I intend on making it so that nobody who plays will win." - Maxwell Lombardi (SC2)
  • "This isn't some game... I'm no badass... I'm just a fucking loser. One who's had to hide it behind real badasses, like Kazuo and Mitsuru. I was never like them. Never COULD be like them... I... I'm gonna die here, aren't I?" - Ryuhei Sasagawa (BRAU)
  • "Listen man, I've seen so many fucked up things on this island. Smoke pouring out of a girl's mouth. Blood turning to crystal. I've seen my only friend on this god forsaken island die bleeding in my arms! Give me one good reason I should actually trust you." - Raymond Pietrowski (Evo)
  • "I... I wonder, too. You know. A lot of people die every day and we don't know their names, but he... could've been us, so." - Makaria Wang (INTL)
  • A few secret bonus Easter Egg quotes!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “Support/Suggestions”