Violence in the Metaverse Tonight

Thread title credit to Jilly

The end of the long path stretching from the village along the island’s eastern edge, this large farmhouse was previously home to an unknown number of farming animals, with several varieties of enclosures surrounding the property, including a large wooden barn. The house itself, two storied with an attic and basement containing several modern, if slightly dated, conveniences, stands out amongst the island’s architecture as a late addition.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

Carrion Queen

Violence in the Metaverse Tonight

Post by Carrion Queen »

We had been rolling around for a long time.

I poised at the edge of the hill, ready.

“Let me go,” I said, breathless.

I tumbled down, through, over, under, around.

The ball rolled and it rolled.

It was invented in New Zealand – that’s fun.

What’s that noise?

“Let me go, but we’ll always be with each other. Forever.”
[+] My you find that who shines and learn the power of miracles

I wish I was sorry for all the tricks I played, but I’m not.

I will do one thing, which is tell you what “enguacar” means, since I said it at the beginning. It’s a word in Spanish that means to force something to ripen ahead of time.

A blur. The world is watercolors that run together and the noise is electronic that bleeds into the birds and the wind while I speed downhill.

Quería decir que no sentía que nadie se preocupara por mi or gente como mi en el mundo real. Nadie se importa si nostoros sentí dolor y si sí, solo les importaba cómo podrían usarnos para ayudarse a sí mismos. No pensé que a nadie que estabaa leyendo le importara tampoco, entonces escondí mis sentimentos en mi idioma, que es parte de me alma. Y al final, no pensé que este systema, este juego, se preocupara por mi y así escapé de sus ataduras.

Pero si se tomó el tiempo de entenderme honestamente, gracias. Te amo.

I reached the bottom and stopped. I stuck my legs out first, and hopped out. The noise had stopped. I threw away the broken metal circle – a weak imitation of the shape – and tossed into the red sphere. It was all red now, with useless globs of pink and red painting the inside.

“He really had been through death. But he had returned because she could not bear the solitude," I said with a grin.

Return to “The Empty Farmhouse [DANGER ZONE]”