SOTF Discord

Can SOTF work on Discord? Let's find out!

This board exists to allow discussion of topics which do not pertain directly to Mini but are of interest to the community. This is the place to share musings on media, to introduce yourself, to hang out, etc. This board is visible only to registered and logged-in members for privacy reasons.
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

SOTF Discord

Post by DerArknight »

Hi there!

I have made a Discord server with the purpose of running an entire version of SOTF only on Discord. This is purely an experiment to see if this concept works, but we already have some threads going.

Currently there are no rolls and we have rolling character applications like in the good old days of V1-3. Meaning even with the game having started, you just need to post a short profile in the character-channel and are ready to go! At least after I gave you the Handler-role that allows you to post in the first place, because we take approving new members just as serious as the "official" SOTF Discords. Right now, I plan on only approving people that are approved by one of the other servers.

I would also like to point out that this server has been created and is currently run only by me and therefore not affiliated with SOTF Main, SOTF Mini or the other SOTF-related Discord servers. If you have any questions/suggestions/complaints/feedback/whatever about the server, please send them only to me.

And lastly: since this is just a test of the concept, there is no ensurance that the game running on the server will be completed. This is an experiment that could very well fizzle out or fail in some way or another.

But if all of that didn't scare you away, here is the invite: https://discord.gg/tqtxjjN6hE

We would be glad to have you there!
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by The Honeless Beard »

I joined up and am ready to introduce you guys to Yalli Tass, my no-nonsense power player.
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."

Return to “General Discussion”