Trying not to die alone: A loner's attempt

Luciano Ascencio is a socially isolated kid but any crushes or fellow club members welcome!

This is the board to discuss and plan for SOTF-TV, both the actual games and related lore projects.
UnmaskedMountain

Trying not to die alone: A loner's attempt

Post by UnmaskedMountain »

Luciano Ascencio is not your typical loner. Although he rarely talks, with the few things he does say often dry or obvious, he is often hanging around popular locations. Still, his headphones will be in and his hood will be up, so most people don't take much of a notice or interest in him.

That being said, it doesn't mean no one's tried talking to Luciano, and thus it might be fun if any extroverted people had grown tired, exasperated or weirded out by Luciano's minimal speech and attempts to be left alone or even if there are people still trying.

Also, if anyone had a crush on Luciano or anyone Luciano might have had a crush on - Either gender is good!

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I can see Leo not really getting why Luciano is the way he is and be a bit weirded out, but still try to reach out to him.

Seth would steer clear and not particularly care that much about him. Maybe notice him from time to time, but other than that not much.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

I dont have many relationships, but Vasily might have tried to tlak to him before! He probably backed off after Luaciano tried to be left alone tho.
Tapey
Team Affiliation: Malcolm's Mariners

Post by Tapey »

Though I don't think Hannah will have any interactions with Luciano, I can see Mateo trying to befriend him, though he might get tried after several attempts.

Return to “TV Planning/Discussion”