So, here's the thing about my statements on Yugi.

Unlike past versions, TV3's Memories section is getting its own forum for easier parsing of which threads are Memories and which are present action. Please remember that characters may be in only one present and one Memories thread at any time, though one-shots may occur at any point in either section.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

So, here's the thing about my statements on Yugi.

Post by The Honeless Beard »

Jade Marino never liked the trombone.

She preferred the trumpet, truly. A more elegant instrument, a space of divine, higher-timber notes that would wail forth and allow her to submerge into the darkest, dankest depths of her mind. Some found the horn inelegant, obsolete, a waste of air and space, brass that would be better fit onto a doorknob or knocker or badge of best description.

She was a horn girl, herself. When describing her passion to people in a little subset of an online knitting forum, she once described herself as a horn girl, to which ReLayer - one of the bullies of the discord, and someone she didn't appreciate all that much - replied 'yeah i'll bet ;)'.

She didn't much care for ReLayer, really. It's not like she had to deal with him (and she knew he was a him, pronouns were required on the knitting site) often, since he was banned inside of eighty days which was a discord record. Nobody really wanted to stir up trouble on a knitting site.

But, she digressed. The trumpet was what she preferred, more days than not.

The trombone was never really the style, for Jade Marino.
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."

Return to “TV3 Sandbox Memories”