Scrambled Egg

Private

At the very end of the river, centered in the shrubbery forest is the river creek. The river divides into several smaller streams which spread out in different directions. The area has a very pleasant atmosphere with it's abundant lakeside vegetation and healthier looking trees thanks to the water. There are a few tiny homes situated along the banks of the creek, which have long since been abandoned.
Jadedflames*

Scrambled Egg

Post by Jadedflames* »

((Simon Mattheson continued from A Perfect Day))

Simon continued on through the desert, meeting up with the creek. By this time, he was running low on bullets and water. He knelt beside the stream, and took a drink.

What are you doing?

I'm drinking. I need to stay alive to win.

Winners don't stop, Simon. They don't ever stop.

I'm not stopping, I just needed water.

Go, Simon. Go win. Go faster. Don't stop.

Yes.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jadedflames. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jadedflames*

Post by Jadedflames* »

((Tiny post, waiting for death plans to be finalized.))

He filled his canteens and began to move back towards the town. He half jumped at the sound of the announcements, and mentally ticked off faces as their names were called out.

See, Simon? They are killing themselves, just so you can win.

Yes. Yes they are.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jadedflames. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jadedflames*

Post by Jadedflames* »

((See above, rinse, wash, repeat.))

Simon, You should go.

((Simon Mattheson continued elsewhere))

Return to “The Creek”