Ohm's folks

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Ohm

Ohm's folks

Post by Ohm »

Seth Dunn. A slightly overweight nerd with a self absorbed worldview who has has trouble reading social cues. Hobbies involve mostly video games, practicing on his guitar and watching anime. Is a very loyal friend, but tends to be in his own world as events go on, resulting in him being very unreliable. Has a good relationship with his parents and a love/hate thing with his siblings. Has average grades to low grades at school.

Jordan - Friend
Ned - Possible Friend
Quentin - Friend
Axel - Anime Club Acquaintance
Yuiki - Acquaintance
Astor - Acquaintance

Sean Leibowitz: A jewish grafitti artist with a immense fear of the dark. Loves metal like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth etc. His hobbies in clude indulging in pot, practicing his grafitti and ocasionally jamming badly on his bass to Maiden. Parents greatly disaprove of his hobbies and interests and heap praise upon his older brother instead, resulting in a strained realtionship with them and resentment towards his brother Samuel. Therefore he tends to hang out late with his friends despite his fear. He has low grades at school, which further the wall between him and his parents.

Sierra- Friend
Axel- Friend
Violet - Friend
Matt - Friend
Zach - Friend
Lucas - Aquaintance
Andy - Acquaintance
Astor - Acquaintance
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
Abacaba

Post by Abacaba »

Hm. I can see Sam detecting Seth as a fellow autistic, and attempting to interact with him at least once as a result. They don't share many interests, but I can still see them interacting fairly well. (Guitar (meaning music) is something Sam would probably find worth his time.) It probably depends on how their first interaction goes, but I can see them becoming acquaintances/friends.
I am become Abacaba, the destroyer of quotes.

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”