*shows up to pregame 15 weeks late with Starbucks*

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
backslash

*shows up to pregame 15 weeks late with Starbucks*

Post by backslash »

It's another relationship thread, wow!

Iris Waite: Socially-awkward mess with mommy issues and an overbearing single dad. Got caught keeping notes on her classmates in like 7th grade, got called a stalker, and has never really lived it down. Member of the volleyball team, yearbook/photography club, and insect enthusiast. Known pushover. Desperately wants to be your friend.

Looking for: Actual friends, would-be friends that find her weird, boys (or girls or other) who have led her on romantically for a laugh or in exchange for her doing their homework.

Kai Rosado-Prince: Local cryptid. Hobbies include church choir, knitting, and being photographed in the woods from a distance like Slenderman. Lives with his aunt and uncle after his prepper parents had a messy divorce and some other events transpired. Not on any school teams or clubs, but generally a nice if reserved dude. Bisexual but deeply closeted.

Looking for: Fellow woodland beings, people he might have inadvertently spooked, people who attend the same church as his family.

Taylor Thorne: Anthropomorphized Monster energy drink. Publicly a girl but privately gender-questioning. Likes video games, staying up for 3 days straight, girls, and partying. Kind of exhausting to be around, but they mean well.

Looking for: Friends, acquaintances, crushes, people who find them to be annoying.

Angelo Lee: Member of the Pinoy Platoon or whatever we're calling it now. 5'4" but somehow the loudest person in the room. RPG enthusiast, probably in a tabletop group if there are any, also does LARP and cosplay. Does actual, proper archery in addition to play fighting. Interested in social justice and activism. Aromantic/asexual.

Looking for: Friends outside the Filipino squad who share his hobbies, people he might have clashed with for various reasons.

Stormy Delacroix: The goth twink cheerleader that you all tulpa'd into existence. Big of heart, dumb of ass. Aspiring travel blogger and/or Instagram model. His secret talent is juggling. More of an amorphous blob than the rest at the moment but I'll figure it out.

Looking for: Other cheerleaders, goth/fashionable kids, I dunno just throw whatever at me.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Hello, yes, let us do this.

Iris
Medea: Is a lovely person who would be super nice to her and genuinely want to get to know her. So they can be friends or at least be friendly acquaintances!
Dani: Also on the volleyball team, so teammates! Dani is nice, but maybe your kid weirded her out so they aren't exactly friends?

Kai
Randolph: Hello, yes, would your local Slenderman want to be friends with the local Deep One? Hobbies include being creepy and in the woods. :v

Taylor
Medea: Friends? :D Medea also likes video games and is a streamer, so they could bond over that!

Angelo
Medea: Might be on good terms? Don't know if they would be friends, but Medea does participate in online activism.

Stormy
Dani: Fellow cheerleader, fashion kid, and Instagram model! So I can imagine they would be good friends.
Randolph: Goth adjacent kid who is into the occult and shit. Might be on okay terms due to both of them being goth, but I don't know. If you have more ideas let me know!
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Iris and Jessica would probably be friends, they are both on the volleyball team and she probably wouldn't care about any weird behavior.

Kai may also know of Jessica as both of them like doing stuff in the woods.

Taylor looks ready-made to annoy California.

If Angelo is into tabletops and anything like that he'd know Robbie.

Stormy and Aracelis would know each other from the cheerleading team but I don't know if they'd be close friends.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”