Songtest Number I Didn't Forget You Forgot You're Not My Real Dad Let's Do It

SOTF's own Eurovision-style song contest. Submit songs that fit the theme and get mercilessly judged on your taste in music here.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

hey we're doing this now for the last time the people in this round are:

EP
Kilmarnock
Jilly
Blizz
Pip
Laurels
D/N
Fenris
Boogie
Slam

And the songs are:

1. Potential Break-Up Song - Aly & AJ
2. Good As Hell - Lizzo
3. Cigarette Ahegao - Penelope Scott
4. No Exit - Tennis
5. Blow(Deconstructed)- Ke$ha
6. Pure Feeling- Florence+The Machine
7. Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying - Belle And Sebastian
8. Riot Lights - CMD/CTRL
9. Mega Guillotine 2020 - AJJ
10. F.W.T.B.(Grandson Remix) - Yonaka

Contest runs until 11 PM CST 1/31/21

Ballot is as usual:

12- Song Name
10- Song Name
8- ...
7- ...
6- ...
5- ...
4- ...
3- ...
2- ...
1- ...

With the note that in a ten person round like this your 1 spot will remain empty as there are only nine songs eligible for votes.

Good luck.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

alright all the votes are in and things are done let's get this show on the road:

In 10th Place is Mega Guillotine 2020 - AJJ submitted by Kilmarnock. It received 39 points, including an 8.

In 9th Place is Cigarette Ahegao - Penelope Scott submitted by Boogie. It received 42 points, including a 10.

In 8th place is Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying - Belle And Sebastian submitted by D/N. It received 42 points, including two 10s.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

In 7th place is F.W.T.B.(Grandson Remix) - Yonaka submitted by EP. It received 43 points, including an 8.

In 6th place is Good As Hell - Lizzo submitted by Laurels. It received 54 points, including a 12.

In 5th place is Riot Lights - CMD/CTRL submitted by Pippin. It received 61 points, including two 10s and two 8s.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

In 4th Place is Blow(Deconstructed)- Ke$ha, submitted by Blizzard. It received 62 points, including a 12, a 10, and an 8.

In 3rd place is No Exit - Tennis, submitted by Jilly. It received 73 points, including two 12s, two 10s, and an 8.

Our final contenders are:

Potential Break-Up Song - Aly & AJ

VS

Pure Feeling - Florence+The Machine
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

In 2nd place...

with 76 points...

including four 12s...

and an 8...

is Pure Feeling- Florence+The Machine, submitted by Slam, making Potential Break-Up Song - Aly & AJ, submitted by Fenris, your first place winner with 78 points including two 12s, two 10s, and three 8s!

okay that's all I got go home drive safe love you remember to take your meds and drink lots of water okay love you bye
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

[+] V7 Characters

Return to “Song Contests”