Aster's Fursona Cabana

:3c

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Aster

Aster's Fursona Cabana

Post by Aster »

Hey (n)y'all! With TV3 kicking off and V8 and International being in various stages of planning, I thought now would be a great time to bring back the fursona cabana, three years and a gap year from SOTF as a semi-successful furry artist later. Unlike the previous incarnation, though, I'm only going to be doing busts in the style of this, or this. I also can't promise to do these expediently since I have commissions (and eventually college work, when that starts back up again) to work on.

But yeah! Feel free to drop your kid's appearance and desired furry species below! I'm gonna be taking 'em slowly too, probably about four at a time.

Queue
1. Vasily Ivanov (Yonagoda)
2. Jasper Suárez-King (AnimeNerd)
3. Beryl Mahelona (Cicada)
4. Mary Cheung (Kami)
[+] Main
V8
[+] Mini
TV3 International
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

whoops editing this dont draw vasily hold up

Can you please draw... hm, maybe my V8 concept Amerika/Erika? I'd think of her as being a bird (like a kinda big, stern-looking bird like a stork) or maybe a deer? or wolf. Whatever's the easiest for you!
    [+] here you go
    Erika is 5’10, almost 5’11 and weighs 148 pounds. Her build is lean and somewhat toned, especially at her legs. Her figure is a curveless mix of inverse triangle and rectangular with a small bust, slightly wide shoulders, and a proportionally thin waist. Her complexion is lightly tanned with warm undertones, which is attributed to her half-Japanese ancestry and outdoorsmanship. Her hands and feet are noticeably large with calluses, although she tries her best to get rid of them. Her fingernails are cut short, with her index fingers being bitten on, unpainted. She has faint, jagged scars on her hands and wrists, which she usually covers with long sleeves. She takes long strides when walking, slouches unconsciously, and comes off as a little awkward and gangly, not being used to her height after a late, recent growth spurt.

Erika has an oval shaped face, and looks a few years older than her actual age. Her cheekbones are high and she has a strong jawline. Her eye shape is difficult to define and sits high on her face, but she thinks they are a mix of almond and monolid shaped, with demi eyelids and an intense-looking stare. Her irises are dark brown, sitting under naturally straight and downturned eyebrows, giving her an almost fierce look. Her nose is straight, and her mouth is slightly on the small side with average-sized lips. In general, her face is attractive, albeit slightly unfriendly looking. She doesn’t wear makeup except to conceal breakouts.

Erika's voice is deep, soft, and normally monotone, making her sound uninterested or shy, and at times, sarcastic. She almost never raises her voice, and it’s difficult to tell her emotions based off of her tone. Often mistaken for being dismissive and uninterested, she prefers nonverbal communication such as shrugging instead of talking, and reflexively flinches often.

Her pin straight, naturally black hair is somewhat short, framing her face. She cut it herself and didn't mean for the end result to be asymmetrical, but liked the style enough to keep it. On the right side, it is slightly longer than chin length, while on the right side it almost reaches her shoulders. It suffers from overwashing and as such her scalp can be a little flaky at times. Since her freshman year, Erika’s hair has been dyed a light blonde, with the roots not showing yet during the abduction. Her earrings are her only piercings.

Erika prefers a casual, masculine style, and favors earthy colors and baggy clothes. She tends to avoid dresses and skirts. Contrasting her clothes, she likes accessories, and often wears her own jewelry, which she makes from animal parts. She has frequently gotten into trouble for some more outlandish pieces, although she gets away with other accessories made with animal teeth, claws, and charms carved from bone. She’s often seen with a leather bag containing art materials and miscellaneous items.

On the day of the abduction, Erika was wearing an oversized olive green army jacket, a baggy, faded black t-shirt with a white deer skull design on it, dark beige jeans, and dark brown hiking boots. The back of the jacket has a white, sketchy design of a naked, androgynous figure curled up with their long messy hair concealing their chest and genitals, which she drew herself. Her earrings were small iron rings with short chains hanging off, attached to small pieces of bone. She was wearing an plain iron ring on her right index finger, and another ring on her left ring finger decorated with a small beetle in yellow-ish resin. She wore an assortment of bracelets on both arms, all twine, and some had animal canine teeth, small bones and little wood carvings attached to them as charms. She wore a necklace with a cylindrical piece of bone attached to it.
    [+] v8 babies
    Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
    ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

I’ll join in too, with my Tv3 meanie Fisk Bateman. Could I request him as a caracal lynx?

Appearance below:
    Spoiler!
    Fisk Bateman is a Caucasian male with a pale skin tone standing at 5’7 and weighing in around 135 pounds. He's slim and toned with an inverted triangle bodyshape, having a small torso with broad shoulders and chest, and a thinner waist, with longer legs.

Fisk has a triangle shaped face, with grey down turned eyes, darkened by a helping of guyliner and mascara. He has dark, thin, eyebrows. His naturally dark hair has been dyed and styled into an ash blonde fade with dark roots, the bangs messily combed over to the left side of his head, and reaching the tip of his pointed, thin, upturned nose. He has dark, thin, angular lips that contrast with his pale skin tone and a beauty mark on his right cheek. He has irregular scarring, making a jagged line from the upper side of his right cheek, between his lips, to the lower side of his left cheek due to a childhood accident.

Fisk favors monochrome black and white outfits with a splash of color, frequently mimicking Mod styles or fashions from the 1960’s. He tends to favor colder weather due to many of his outfits working better with layers, but he’s been experimenting with utilizing more through less, to keep up the look during the summer. Underneath his clothing, Fisk has much more noticeable scarring along his torso, with a large diagonal scar going from his right shoulder down to his left hip, and a horizontal one moving across his lower midriff from his seatbelt cutting into his skin. Along his right shoulder are multiple scars going down his arm from windshield shrapnel hitting him.

On casting day, Bateman wore a white button up, with the sleeves rolled up, and a black, white, and red striped tie. Over that, he wore a wine red leather biker’s vest, and a dark grey and black veritcal striped sport coat with the sleeves rolled up along with black fitted suit pants in his own form of a three piece suit. He wore a pair of black brogues, with embroidered metal heels and toes that made an audible clank with each step. He chose to accessorize, having two silver ring piercings in the upper part of his right ear, a ring piercing at the corner of each of his lips meeting his scar, and a pair of small round shades with red lenses. He wore multiple rings on his left hand, along with a silver and rose gold watch on his right wrist.
    Melusine

Post by Melusine »

it is back. yet again.
    AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

You know what? This seems fun, so I’m getting in on this!

I would like my V8 girl Tristana “Tana” Blanco, please. I’d like for her to be a black cat, but I’ll be happy with anything that has a supernatural history.
    [+] Tristana Appearance
    Tristana stands at 5’ 3” and weighs 145 lbs. She is a bit on the overweight side, and so has noticeably wide hips, a thicker midsection, and has a generally pear shaped body. Her head is round in shape, with a slight bit of chubbiness in her cheeks adding to it, and her almond shaped hazel eyes are paired with a small, slightly upturned nose, and thin, curved eyebrows. She has a slight tan, and her chestnut brown hair is naturally curly, reaching the small of her back when she leaves it down, though she has made the recent decision to dye a streak of it white on the left side.

Tana doesn’t have much interest in fashion, let alone a general style of clothing. When she gets dressed in the morning, or when she’s out to buy clothes, she chooses what’s reasonable and what’s comfortable, with only occasional deviations. On the day of her abduction, Tana wore a plain white t-shirt, an unzipped black sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and black high top sneakers with white stars on the ankles.
    Aster

Post by Aster »

First one done!
    [+] Erika
    V8
    Jordan Toribio
    Kiana Coleman
    Mariel Rivera
    [+] Past Characters
    V5

V6
    Haley Luz Juarez
      [+] Chat Quotes
      wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
      In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
      Slam

Post by Slam »

If you would be up for a non-conventional one, would you be wiling to draw Junji Yamada as a snail fursona? (Slimesona?)
      My V8 Relationship Thread!
      [+] Dead V7 Kids
      B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
      G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
      [+] Pregame Shenanigans
      Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
      Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
      Pippi

Post by Pippi »

oh you know I'm gonna be all over this when my v8 cryptids exist

But for the time being, would you be able to give my tv3 girl Laura the ratsona of her dreams? And not a lovely domesticated rat, one of those big nasty sewer rats that WILL bite you.
      [+] Appearance
      Laura is a small and mousey looking girl, standing at a height of 5’2” and weighing 112lbs, with a figure that would best be described as skinny, rather than slim. She is Caucasian, with her family originating from Croatia, and this, in combination with her penchant for staying indoors, means that her skin is naturally pale. She does tan well, however, and can semi-frequently be seen with a farmer’s tan after spending prolonged periods outdoors. Laura generally doesn’t care for makeup, but she does do her best to keep her skin in good condition, as well as her teeth, which she considers incredibly important due to her frequent smoking habits. She has a small nose and soft, rather watery blue eyes. She’s mildly short-sighted, and requires corrective lenses to combat this, although it seems to be almost entirely random as to whether she’ll wear them on any given day or not, something she can afford to do as she only really needs her glasses for particularly small writing. She's tried using contacts in the past, but dislikes the feeling of having to put them in, so quickly gave up using them. Laura has both of her ears pierced twice, and also has a set of spider-bite piercings, solely because her parents disapproved of them.

Laura has medium length, straight, dark brown hair that reaches to her shoulders; however, she normally ties it up, either into a messy ponytail or braids. Aside from a simple black hair tie, Laura doesn’t put any other accessories into her hair, mostly because she can almost always be seen wearing a dark grey beanie, sporting the very faded logo of ‘Explosion Collar’, her favourite EDM duo. The rest of her wardrobe is of similar dark colours and shades, and is made up entirely of t-shirts, hoodies, jackets and jeans. Many of Laura’s t-shirts, and a few of her hoodies, are custom made, and features phrases or memes from her friend Alaska’s streams, or from very specific contexts, or things she’s overheard that she just finds funny.

When Laura was abducted, she was wearing her Explosion Collar beanie, a faded and scuffed dark pink t-shirt with the text “gg nobos no skill champ collar-chan bronze hardstuck”, navy blue jeans and black Doc Martens. She also wore a black zip up hoody with an image of a traditional Japanese oni holding a club and wearing a biker jacket stenciled in white on the back - the hoody was unzipped when she was taken. She had her hair done up into a side plait. Additionally, she was wearing a navy blue silk scarf around her neck, a simple pair of glasses with black plastic frames, and a pair of black socks with a marijuana leaf pattern on her feet, which she had bought the previous day as a joke.
      [+] V7
      B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
      Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
      Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
      Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
      Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
      Pregame - Shark - Heart
      Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
      Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
      Pregame - Rain
      Trip - Life

Meanwhile
      Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
      Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
      Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
      Pregame - Generation - Prince
      Memories - Star
      Prom - Sun - Luster
      [+] The Past
      V6
      Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
      Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
      Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
      Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
      Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
      Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
      George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
      Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
      [+] The Future
      Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
      "bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
      Aster

Post by Aster »

aaaand that's queue filled for now!
      V8
      Jordan Toribio
      Kiana Coleman
      Mariel Rivera
      [+] Past Characters
      V5

V6
      Haley Luz Juarez
        [+] Chat Quotes
        Aster

Post by Aster »

Another furry boy, hot off the presses!
        [+] Fisk
        V8
        Jordan Toribio
        Kiana Coleman
        Mariel Rivera
        [+] Past Characters
        V5

V6
        Haley Luz Juarez
          [+] Chat Quotes
          Namira

Post by Namira »

this boy looking like a supervillain even as a fuzzball
          Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Pippi wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:16 am oh you know I'm gonna be all over this when my v8 cryptids exist

But for the time being, would you be able to give my tv3 girl Laura the ratsona of her dreams? And not a lovely domesticated rat, one of those big nasty sewer rats that WILL bite you.
          [+] Appearance
          Laura is a small and mousey looking girl, standing at a height of 5’2” and weighing 112lbs, with a figure that would best be described as skinny, rather than slim. She is Caucasian, with her family originating from Croatia, and this, in combination with her penchant for staying indoors, means that her skin is naturally pale. She does tan well, however, and can semi-frequently be seen with a farmer’s tan after spending prolonged periods outdoors. Laura generally doesn’t care for makeup, but she does do her best to keep her skin in good condition, as well as her teeth, which she considers incredibly important due to her frequent smoking habits. She has a small nose and soft, rather watery blue eyes. She’s mildly short-sighted, and requires corrective lenses to combat this, although it seems to be almost entirely random as to whether she’ll wear them on any given day or not, something she can afford to do as she only really needs her glasses for particularly small writing. She's tried using contacts in the past, but dislikes the feeling of having to put them in, so quickly gave up using them. Laura has both of her ears pierced twice, and also has a set of spider-bite piercings, solely because her parents disapproved of them.

Laura has medium length, straight, dark brown hair that reaches to her shoulders; however, she normally ties it up, either into a messy ponytail or braids. Aside from a simple black hair tie, Laura doesn’t put any other accessories into her hair, mostly because she can almost always be seen wearing a dark grey beanie, sporting the very faded logo of ‘Explosion Collar’, her favourite EDM duo. The rest of her wardrobe is of similar dark colours and shades, and is made up entirely of t-shirts, hoodies, jackets and jeans. Many of Laura’s t-shirts, and a few of her hoodies, are custom made, and features phrases or memes from her friend Alaska’s streams, or from very specific contexts, or things she’s overheard that she just finds funny.

When Laura was abducted, she was wearing her Explosion Collar beanie, a faded and scuffed dark pink t-shirt with the text “gg nobos no skill champ collar-chan bronze hardstuck”, navy blue jeans and black Doc Martens. She also wore a black zip up hoody with an image of a traditional Japanese oni holding a club and wearing a biker jacket stenciled in white on the back - the hoody was unzipped when she was taken. She had her hair done up into a side plait. Additionally, she was wearing a navy blue silk scarf around her neck, a simple pair of glasses with black plastic frames, and a pair of black socks with a marijuana leaf pattern on her feet, which she had bought the previous day as a joke.
          call me a furry one more time do it. just fucking do it.

(good art)
          Aster

Post by Aster »

Two in a day!
          [+] Tana
          V8
          Jordan Toribio
          Kiana Coleman
          Mariel Rivera
          [+] Past Characters
          V5

V6
          Haley Luz Juarez
            [+] Chat Quotes
            AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

Aster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 pm Two in a day!
            [+] Tana
            I love this! Thank you so much!
            Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

My boy Vasily as a... wolf, please?

https://sotfmini.fandom.com/wiki/Vasily_Ivanov

I apologize in advance for his design hngggg im so sorry
            [+] v8 babies
            Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred