Plannings in pregame

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Polybius

Plannings in pregame

Post by Polybius »

I just got back from Florida and my brains scrambled so here we go

I only have one concept to reveal today. I'll add more when I'm more certain of them.

Mo Shadid

Mo is a kid from a conservative Egyptian upbringing who grew to be quite rebellious and independent. That manifested through an embrace of 50s greaser culture. He goes around with a leather jcket, sunglasses, and a pompadour. He loves cars, Elvis, and working out. He especially loves the ladies, and will hit on pretty much any reasonably attractive girl. Success varies. He's not too pushy or anything, but he has high self-esteem and low self-awareness.

Looking for some gym bro male friends and girls he's hit on
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Corbin keeps himself in good shape, so they may have met each other at the gym before.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

oh my god gabrielle would fucking hate him.

I dunno man, our kids probs wont interact much (until you drop another kid)
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Hello! Let's get down to brass tacks;
  • Amaryllis and Mo; I like to think that Amaryllis is plenty attractive enough for Mo to hit on. I also like to think that Amaryllis would sooner kill herself than be with him. Disagreements on politics are sure to follow, and Amaryllis thinks his greaser aesthetic totally sucks ass. I don't know how well he'd take getting slapped in the face. Mai Onodera is also supposed to be pretty cute, but she's also likely to reject him and kickbox at him instead of slapping him this time. We'll see about Leilani when she's done.
  • Eugene and Mo; Let's say they were workout buddies before the injury. That gives a lot to work with when they reconvene after the pandemic and Mo realizes Eugene's sort of mellowed out. Their relationship is probably in some sort of weird flux state as a result, with the possibility that Mo thought highly of Eugene at some point and now is in conflict over his nerdier turn.
  • Coda and Mo; Coda totally turns Mo into meme fodder at any given opportunity. If Mo is 2020s enough to have a cell phone, he might figure out what's going on and try doing a fight with Coda, which Coda would absolutely show up to and have their shit pushed in at. I mean, if Mo's the kind of fights after school guy that the greaser slick lets on. This does not stop the memes, though, which degrade Mo for his 1950's style and conservative views.
  • K and Mo; K doesn't keep himself in good shape, but the greaser stuff actually looks really cool to K's eyes and he might have tried being a hanger on with him at some point. Probably on decent terms unless K's group has tried to get them to stop hanging out, which I'd have to check in with them on at some point.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Mo and Matthew can be leather jacket buddies. They probably work out together, and maybe wingman for each other?
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie is not the sort of guy Mo would want to hang out with. Less Gym bro more hyperactive hug lad.

Spuds may very well have been hit on by him and she may very well have hit him back. as in with a hard no.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Josiah be at the gym fairly often thanks to his activities, I too need people in the Workout Sphere.

Izzy thinks the hitting on is cute, while she probably wouldn't say yes, she'll always say maybe next time.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Slam wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:55 pm Teddie is not the sort of guy Mo would want to hang out with.
so you tellin me Teddie isn't a Teddy Boy?

Quentin has a quiff, maybe Mo could get along with him.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

He'd have probably hit on Jessica and Aracelis, maybe California depending on what he's after most likely been turned down by all of them.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”