Dungeons & Dragons

Dragons as well as Dungeons

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AUs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.
Polybius

Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Polybius »

Hey, what's up? Do you of you play too much of this game? Me neither.

I want to try running some more Dungeons and Dragons (5th edition). Here is my proposal:

-It'll be a bit more modular instead of a long drawn-out campaign. Each adventure will hopefully last a few sessions. I'll be running mostly pre-written modules (both official 5e and conversions of older ones), but might do some homebrew.
-As a result of the above, classic dungeon diving will be a big focus. There will still be plenty of roleplaying opportunities, of course.
-I want to make it so people can drop in or out between adventures. So, after finishing an adventure, I'll post in here to notify everyone who might want to join.
-I'll be using Roll20, which I'm just learning now. Expect some early technical difficulties.
-I'm gonna be newbie friendly. If you've ever wanted to play but haven't, come in for a few sessions and see what this game is about!

I'm currently planning to run Sunless Citadel for the first adventure. It's a dungeon crawl from 3e that was officially converted into 5e as part of the Tales from the Yawning Portal collection. I've heard it's good for newbies. Should take 2ish sessions but you can never rely on those estimates.

Post in here for @ me on discord if you want in. We'll do the planning on discord.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I wanna play a lich.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

No
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Sounds interesting.
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

I'm gonna clarify ( I should have said this from the beginning) that my limit will be six at one time. More people have responded than I expected. If openings open up between adventures, I will post in here.

Return to “Other Roleplaying”