V7 BDA Quote Voting #14

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.

Which quote should be used for the fourteenth BDA?

"You shoot me right here and the game goes on. Same if I get you. Nobody wins this second if we pull the trigger, but we're both going to lose something."
40%
"You made a choice. Game goes on either way, but you made a choice about...you get to decide who you are when, when it ends. You made a choice. It means something. It means something every time."
40%
"I think everything we do now matters. Good and, and bad, and everything. What we do now, it’s all we’ve got left, so I think it’s worth trying to do what you want. Even if you can’t. If you f-fuck it up."
20%

Total votes: 15
backslash

V7 BDA Quote Voting #14

Post by backslash »

Here is the voting for the quote from Marco Hart to be put in the scrolling quote. Voting will run for three days.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."

Return to “Polls”