V8 Concepts Question Game (classic version)

Old style

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Francis: "Uhhhh, shit man, I dunno. I guess my biggest flaw is I don't give a fuck, know'em'sayin, like someone tells me to do some shit and I'm like, 'aite, bet.' and I fuckin' do it. Ye. I dunno my biggest strength though, like, all I got is strengths. Like, where you want me to start? Dog, I'ma fuckin' genius, and I throw hands fast 'n shit. Untouchable, know'em'sayin. Maybe like, y'know my biggest one, I think, it's that I'm loyal. Like, real talk, I'm the realest motherfucker, like I ain't gonna make none of my friends do some shit I ain't gonna do, an' like, I ain't gonna let some fool disrespect them. Like, talk shit bout my friends and I'll fade your ass ina last year, don't fuck with me!"

Francis proceeds to stand up and show his fighting prowess, flailing his arms infront of him at a rapid pace at the air. He then pantomimes swinging his left arm at the ground while his right arm holds the invisible assailant by their collar. He then looks at the camera and jerks his head forward in an attempt to make the viewer flinch. He follows up with a verbal "g'yeah."

Question: What's the scariest moment you've ever experienced?
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

What's the scariest moment you've ever experienced?
Katelyn: ...no, no no... I'm not... not going through it again... no, no no no no no...
Natasha: Definitely when I was diagnosed with ALL.
Lucio: The one time my parents almost found out that I'm bi.

Question:
Katelyn: "What do you do when you're sad, to make yourself feel better?"
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

What do you do when you're sad, to make yourself feel better?
Dominiqua: I gaze at the sky, and just watch the clouds go by.

Don: I read some comics, or listen to some music, or play some games.

Chester: I listen to some music. Sometimes I even make a new song to express my feelings.

Karen: I do some reading. Or scream into a pillow.

Wendy: I might do some drawing, or watch some heartwarming anime.

Question: What’s something that’s popular (movies, games, shows, fashion, music, etc.) that you don’t like?
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

What’s something that’s popular (movies, games, shows, fashion, music, etc.) that you don’t like?
Liya: Honestly, most modern horror games. Even RE7 didn't really do anything for me. If you want good horror, go indie. And I mean obscure indie.

Tenshi: Okay so this is gonna sound suuuuuper mean, buuut... why the fuck did wowaka get a tribute and not samfree? I mean, yeah wowaka's instrumentals were good but his lyrics are overhyped. They're just emo stuff but artsy fartsy, and somehow that's enough to make everyone think they're so deeeeeep and intelligent, like oh fuck off you pretentious dicks! Music is supposed to be fun! Samfree's music is fun.

Don't tell my subscribers I said that about wowaka though.

Lydia: I don't hate a lot of things, and I'm not a fan of piping to say 'um, akshully, this popular thing you like is trash', but the Court of whatever and whatever series was recommended to me by a megafan and I was... disappointed. I guess that counts as an answer.

Meena: Rising of Shield Hero creeps me out on a lot of levels, but it's really frustrating that all of my anime-liking friends seem to sing its praises...

Question: What is your hot take of the day about something completely trivial?
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Francis: “Ima be real with you; if you’re one of those motherfuckers that ride some bitch ass tacoma with a lift kit; fuck you, eat a sack of baby dicks motherfucker. Ain’t nobody cares your tiny dick alcoholic ass been through three divorces and one vasectomy, you thin blue line punisher skull wearin ass joke. Quit tailgating me. I don’t care how fast you wanna go, you ride my ass and we both going five under the speed limit. Your bitch truck don’t scare me.”

Question: Worst customer experience you’ve ever had with a store or restaurant?
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Gabrielle: a gift shop in colorado insisted that I was a child, and kept asking me where my parents are. I was 15, they believed I was 12. Mom was at the bathroom at the time.

Erika: kicked out of a walmart because my dad got into an argument with the manager about... I don't actually remember, actually. It was something dumb, though.

Bets: Almost caughg shoplifting 100$ worth of art supplies. BB bailed me out and paid for it, though. They still think I'm just forgetful :)

Lorenza: Does it count if it's my mom's resturant? There was that one time where a bunch of live shrimp got spilled in the kitchen and some of them wandered to the dining area.

Question: Hypothetically, you recieved a box of half a dozen (live, healthy, adorable)kittens as a gift. What will you do?
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Hypothetically, you recieved a box of half a dozen (live, healthy, adorable)kittens as a gift. What will you do?
Laci- Huh, interesting. Judging by context, this is a litter, correct? Perhaps their cat had given birth, and they needed someone to take care of the babies. In which case, presuming they're old enough to be separated from their mother or the mother simply isn't around, I'd take care of them. Plenty of research on what growing cats need, like enrichment and diet. They'll need to be fixed too. Once they're ready, I'll think things over and see about rehoming them. I like cats, but taking care of up to six may be difficult, especially since I'm so busy. It'd be a good idea to screen any potential adopters beforehand, see if they're fit to raise cats.

Elodie- CAT. Cat cat cat!!! We have critters at home already, but I'll take care of them and treasure them and make them happy!!!!

Ashlee- Awwwwwwww! I love cats. Maybe that's why they passed the babies onto me? I'll have to make them happy. Is the mama around?

Ty- My first question is, why cats? I don't particularly dislike them but, hm. More of a dog person. Maybe this is some really weird joke by one of my friends. But I can't just abandon them, obviously. But I don't know a huge ton about kittens. Any advice on kitten care and shit?

Question: Speaking of which, are you more of a cat person or a dog person? Or do you like another pet entirely?
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Question: Speaking of which, are you more of a cat person or a dog person? Or do you like another pet entirely?
Dominiqua: My family has a golden retriever, so I’d say I’m a dog person. I like to take him on walks, makes for good exercise.

Don: Eh, I guess I’m a cat person, but I prefer to keep my work area free of shed fur.

Chester: I am definitely a cat person. I tend to vibe like them.

Karen: I’m not allowed to have pets. *Stares longingly into a pet shop window, with a melancholic look on her face.*

Wendy: I love cats and dogs, but I kinda prefer bunnies.

Question: Are you happy with the name your parents gave you? What would you change your name to if you had to choose?
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

(if anyone wants to answer this question b/c your kid has a cool name story, I'm so sorry)

Gabrielle Reyes: I'm a walking overwatch reference, but I couldn't imagine myself being called anything else. Gabriella?

Erika Janice Takahashi-Schaff: I like it, even though ny full name is a little long. It really... connects to my heritage? Since it's both japanese and western, I guess. Naomi would work.

Betty 'Bets' Sadberry: I mean, like, yeah! It's what got me into the Betty gang, hehe~ I would change it to Bettie, with an ie, if i had to. My last name, on the other hand, really sucks but it's unique, at least.

Lorenza Mimi Araya: I... don't feel the most comfortable with it. It's a bit too long and too... feminine? elegant? it doen't suit me, for stome stupid reason that I haven't figured out yet. I would name myself, like, Storm or something cool. In the mean time, I can accept 'Ren' as a nickname.

Question: Would you consider yourself to be a lucky person?
[+] v8 babies

BlizzardeyeWonder

Liya: No. You'd think being born to a Wiccan family would be cool as fuck, but no. Not when you have my relatives at least.

Tenshi: Ummm... have you seen me? I am goddamn BLESSED with these locks, and that's just the start!

Lydia: I haven't had any massive problems in life, but can you really call yourself lucky if you're closely related to an antivaxer?

Meena: On one hand, my family isn't hurting for money or wanting anything... I think. On the other hand, I am literally more likely to get murdered because of who I am in this society. So...

Daniel: I don't need luck.

Question: What was the most recent piece of media you've consumed? (book, song, movie, game, etc)
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Namira

Post by Namira »

Mabel: See there's this one like, fan community for a certain kind of monster-hunting style thing and you might not have heard of it, but it's really cool. So the way it works is that you use the controls--oh see you have to set up this specific keybinding otherwise it doesn't work so you have to get a third party thing on your machine. Oh but I checked and it's cool there's no worms or anything, so you get that--there's actually this other one people like but you shouldn't use that cause the computer companies have definitely got their hands in that one so it's a real bad idea, you should read this article I found--

Jonesy: Ball game counts, right? Hoops.

Arabella: I'm reading the Iliad.

Question: How many pennies from take a penny, leave a penny 'till it's not coo?
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Question: How many pennies from take a penny, leave a penny 'till it's not coo?

Ellis: Oh, jeez, I don't know. I mean, it's one for one, so does it matter? You're just gonna have the same number of pennies as before. Man, I don't know. Doesn't seem worth it.

Chiara: ...5.

Letitia: Who the fuck carries pennies anymore?

Micah: I don't ever touch those things. I don't really need pennies in my daily life, and odds are they'd just go in a homeless man's cup or a busker's guitar case if I did have any anyways.

Question: What's made you the saddest in the last calendar year?
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Bets: Mom threw a bottle at dad.

Erika: I painted a portrait for my grandmother, and a few weeks later she couldn't recognize herself... And I have a new half-sibling. I don't really think that's something good, by the way things are going.

Lorenza: uh... Idk I got caught being a public nuisance at Walmart and mom was pissed?

Gabrielle: Everyday sucks at this point lol.

What is the first thing someone notices about you?
[+] v8 babies

BlizzardeyeWonder

Tenshi: My fabulous, fluffy, luxurious hair.

Liya: My style. Not just what I'm wearing, but how I wear it. How I carry myself.

Lydia: Um... my face? I'm told I have a very friendly face.

Daniel: I like to think I have a very intense gaze, so that.

Meena: People don't notice me.

Question: Showers in the morning or evening? Hot or cold?
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Erika: I take cold, evening showers. It's a... illogical thing, but hot showers reminds me of things I don't like.

Bets: I like to take morning showers to get myself refreshed~

Gabrielle: Warm showers, But it really all depends. Sometimes i skip showers, and take it next morning or later in the day.

Lorenza: Hot night showers, either 3 minute tops or way too long because I was, like, contemplating things.

How do you text? i.e, Capitalization, punctuation, emojis/emojicons XD, abbreviations n stuff, yaknow.
[+] v8 babies

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”