D&D Mafia Game Thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

ideally id like claims from decoy and jace before the phase ends but theres only 18 hours left and i know they both have irl stuff happening
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Decoy (L-2): 4 (Zetsu, Paige, Boogie, Fenris)
Zetsu: 1 (Random)

10 alive means 6 to lynch. Countdown.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

BlizzardeyeWonder wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:59 pm Decoy (L-2): 4 (Zetsu, Paige, Boogie, Fenris)

10 alive means 6 to lynch. Countdown.
shouldn't it by 9 alive, 5 to lynch now?
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
BlizzardeyeWonder

Oops. Paige is correct.

Decoy (L-1): 4 (Zetsu, Paige, Boogie, Fenris)

9 alive means 5 to lynch. Countdown.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

so do we want a hammer now or?
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

ideally we'd get claims from jace and decoy but who knows if they're around
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

phase ends on 6/13 10 AM EST, or 7 AM PST, or 2 PM GMT

if yall (yall meaning between like toben, random and deamon) can guarantee youll be online to vote before then id rather wait out the phase and hope jace and/or decoy gets a chance to pop in

for the record i know zetsu said the thing about random being potentially a galaxy-brained scum oneshot dayshot Before she saw the actual killpost on ricky but i think the flavor text pretty definitively marks random as town, so im counting them as confirmed imo
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

At this point Random is 100% confirmed town to me
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

ok i really dont think we're getting anything tonight

@ whoever put down a hammer when u get a chance
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Fenris wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:55 pm phase ends on 6/13 10 AM EST, or 7 AM PST, or 2 PM GMT

if yall (yall meaning between like toben, random and deamon) can guarantee youll be online to vote before then id rather wait out the phase and hope jace and/or decoy gets a chance to pop in

for the record i know zetsu said the thing about random being potentially a galaxy-brained scum oneshot dayshot Before she saw the actual killpost on ricky but i think the flavor text pretty definitively marks random as town, so im counting them as confirmed imo
I will be online for the next three hours but after that am unreliable. I can hammer before I dip for the night (especially because, like... I'm real iffy in terms of worth if we hit a bomb or whatever), but will leave it a few just in case. Someone quote this so I get pinged if I don't do it in the next ~3 hours.

Whoever's actually paladin I think is probably scum for a bunch of interesting reasons but mostly because of the direction of paladin discourse earlier in the game and also because the play in the claim didn't look like a case of trying to flush a town power role via provoking a counter-claim. Ergo, no counter-claim was expected, ergo whoever the paladin is was predicted to play along.

Right now, I think there's alright odds that decoy and Jace are our folks. If not, Deamon and Paige (in order of sketchier to less sketchy) look most suspicious to me... but hey, we've got some investigative roles left that can make that a lot easier to suss out. And honestly I only name Paige because they're slightly more likely than everyone else, but really given the setup as seen thus far I struggle to imagine what use scum would have for a flavor cop.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

MurderWeasel wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:09 am
Fenris wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:55 pm phase ends on 6/13 10 AM EST, or 7 AM PST, or 2 PM GMT

I will be online for the next three hours but after that am unreliable. I can hammer before I dip for the night (especially because, like... I'm real iffy in terms of worth if we hit a bomb or whatever), but will leave it a few just in case. Someone quote this so I get pinged if I don't do it in the next ~3 hours.

Whoever's actually paladin I think is probably scum for a bunch of interesting reasons but mostly because of the direction of paladin discourse earlier in the game and also because the play in the claim didn't look like a case of trying to flush a town power role via provoking a counter-claim. Ergo, no counter-claim was expected, ergo whoever the paladin is was predicted to play along.

Right now, I think there's alright odds that decoy and Jace are our folks. If not, Deamon and Paige (in order of sketchier to less sketchy) look most suspicious to me... but hey, we've got some investigative roles left that can make that a lot easier to suss out. And honestly I only name Paige because they're slightly more likely than everyone else, but really given the setup as seen thus far I struggle to imagine what use scum would have for a flavor cop.
it hasnt been 3 hours but im going to bed so im pinging now in case no one else does
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

UNVOTE (if that was even necessary)

VOTE: Decoy
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
BlizzardeyeWonder

During a few of the adventurer's investigation of the enchanted arrow, they asked the Paladin for any knowledge of it. The Paladin insisted that it was of unholy origin, perhaps even of the Shadowfell specifically, and offered to destroy it. The adventurers agreed to do so, but only after it had a chance to be used as evidence against any cult members they found.

It seems holding onto it turned out to be a good idea - a local artificer denied the Paladin's claims, and identified it instead as an Arrow of Truth, though an expended one. No unholy or shadowy influence that the artificer could see.

At the end of the day, when the adventurers reconvened in the tavern, they brought the artificer with them. They wondered, what made the Paladin so adamant to convince others the arrow was unholy? Surely, they had spells to check for certain. It was unlikely it was a mistake.

It didn't help that the rest of the adventurers had, in the meantime, gathered evidence against the Warlock, whom the Paladin was trying to paint as innocent before this reconvening.

And surely enough, more and more of the Paladin's connections to the shadow cult surfaced. In fact, it seemed they were at the top of its operation. Shadow cult presence still lingers and corrupts, of course, but at least you have this victory.

Some may wonder what drove a Paladin to do such things, if they were an Oathbreaker, or such. But the truth it seems, is that some simply pledge themselves to a dark cause from the start.

Dead:

decoy73 - Paladin, Shadow Cult Leader

The sun sets. Night 2 begins now, and will end Tuesday, June 16th, at 6 PM EST. Here's a countdown. Be sure to send in your night actions before the deadline.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
BlizzardeyeWonder

It was eerily quiet, come morning.

The reason why became clear when the adventurers met in the tavern once again, and realized that a certain fellow wasn't with them. A certain talkative, charismatic fellow, a Bard who kept playing his music for the townsfolk despite the unease and paranoia in the air.

To add insult to injury, his corpse was found propped up against the wooden podium in town square where he played during the day.

The threat was unstated, but clear.

Dead:

MurderWeasel - Bard, Town Bard (Fruit Vendor)

The sun is now high in the sky.

Day 3 begins now and ends on Sunday, June 21st. Here's a countdown.

7 alive means 4 to lynch.
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]

Return to “Mafia”