Metaroc Season 8.5

Jesus christ I conned myself into DMing again

Take a break from the toils of the SOTF ACT and relax in the tranquility of another roleplay. You decide what sort of roleplays appear here, be they AUs or something entirely different. You're only limited by your own imagination.
MK Kilmarnock

Metaroc Season 8.5

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I don't even know how I do this to myself, but I've decided to take on the responsibilities of a FOURTH tabletop game because I have literally nothing else to do right now. So, for folks who ALSO have nothing to do and would like to play a spot of D&D, I'm starting this game up.

The system is 5th edition, which I'm really warming up to lately. The setting is my own homebrew that's been in use for more than a decade now. It's called Metaroc, and here's a map of it for those unfamiliar:

I'm taking an interest check for the game now. All core classes and races are available in addition to Necropolitan (which is more of a template but whatever), and I'll be taking case-by-case looks at stuff outside core if you want to use stuff. Starting level is probably 5. I'm not gonna give away plot hook stuff yet because I'd like your characters to be designed independent of it and then I'll come up with a way to get you all together. One other thing I'm stealing from Deamon who got it from somewhere else I don't remember: As part of creating your character, come up with five rumors about them... three truths, and two lies.

Anyway, if you're interested, go ahead and send a response here or to Discord. Entry is first-come first-serve.

Max party size is 6, minimum is 3.

Players:
1. Dee (availability: all)
2. Mimi (availability: all)
3. Iktor (availability: ???)
4. Elena (availability: ???)
5. Espi (availability: not Wed or Sat)
6. Poly (availability: Not Wed, Sat/Sun)

Note for availability: So quarantine's got most of us available but I know some of us still have work. So when you sign up, post availability so I can figure out a good running time. I'm free any time at any day except Friday and Sunday currently.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

I am furloughed so I am completely free right now, yay! I am picking up my puppy in the next two weeks but that’s a one day affair.
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Oh, by the way:

I don't want to place any hard restrictions or anything but I am skewing AWAY from an evil campaign so be aware of that when you design your character. "COUNT VON MURDERHOBO THE EATER OF BABIES" might not be a good fight for this particular game. Somebody else can run an evil game. :P
Namira

Post by Namira »

Espi

Post by Espi »

I'm interested if you'll have me! I'm good pretty much every day except Wednesday and Saturday.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

I'm good for most days. Can't do Wednesday and weekends might be difficult.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Put me down, can do anytime

Edit: Saturday afternoon I can’t but I can make time in advance
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

I'm interested.

My work schedule is kinda weird but I can probably work around it. So I work twelves (really 15 hour shifts) and work days is usually work than sleep so I stay productive, but off days I've got nothing to do. I work two on, two off, then three on, then two off, then it flips, so basically, one week I work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and the other week I only work Wednesday and Thursday. With the epidemic, some of my work days are telework, so I may be able to join in on a workday if I don't have to go in that day.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

So we have the party set currently (to those who couldn't get in, my apologies, if somebody ends up dropping you're in reserves in order of interest-posting). We have it set in terms of PLAYERS, but now might be a good time to discuss what class you might want to play, along with any details you might care to share about your character (but keep SOME secrets; that keeps it interesting)
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Hihi!

I plan on playing a teifling!Cleric, so some one else will have to Throw Hands please and thanks♡!
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

It’s okay but say the funny stufd
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

And thinking either wizard or paladin, depends on what we need in the party.
Namira

Post by Namira »

I can't do weekends.

I can do week days but starting later than 9pm GMT would be a bit dicey if the sessions ran long.
Espi

Post by Espi »

I was planning to play warlock but might also swap to wizard depending on DM approval of stuff.

Return to “Other Roleplaying”