XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Mafia Game Thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Here is your requested vote count:

5 required to lynch:
Irina: 2 (dmboogie, Ricky)
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Who else will be on the chopping table asides from Toben and Ricky? Also, yeah, on Zetsu's side here, if Toben is town, and I'm town, and there's nights kills...welp. I'd really like to do an ISO of MW but he has a crap tonna posts so nope. Maybe Ricky but eh,later. Besides, I'm not terrily great by ISOs.

So you want pressure on me to talk? Sure. Anyways, I'm mad for reasons. That reason is because I'm a Bulletproof x1 Bodyguard, and the one night I decide that Paige was wishy washy in my town read, and go defending Toben instead, Paige dies. FREAKING FANTASTIC. There, I'm done, yall can lynch me now if you want because I know bodyguard is a sus claim. I kinda wanted to die last night to get out of the game, but I guess we can take down another power role as well.
Currently not in anything!
[+] The Future
Annalise Meyer - Self-Assured Introvert
Robin Wang - Belligerent Socialite
Brittany O'Doyle - Recovering Pollyanna
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Irina Ivanov wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:53 am Who else will be on the chopping table asides from Toben and Ricky? Also, yeah, on Zetsu's side here, if Toben is town, and I'm town
why is this an if lmao
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

bodyguard is a much less sus claim than standalone BP but the way you're being so self conscious about claiming bodyguard makes it feel like you threw "bodyguard" in there to try and be more believable

of course scum bodyguards are a thing sometimes too
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

That reason is because I'm a Bulletproof x1 Bodyguard
Bulletproof
*looks at Boogie*

*Vote stays exactly fucking where it is*
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

lmao

bodyguards with a shot of bulletproof are decently common i think but like i said the way irina is talking about it makes me super suspicious
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

I'm self conscious because I know it's a sus as claim considering what (you, I think) said earlier about bodyguards being scum being a thing. Also that if I'm meant to be the doctor, (which I think I am considering all power roles flipped have been considerably less traditional, I think I am), then I'm seriously not sure how much power roles will be left after I'm hanged
[+] The Future
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

@Irina who have you protected?
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Irina Ivanov wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:53 am the one night I decide that Paige was wishy washy in my town read, and go defending Toben instead, Paige dies. FREAKING FANTASTIC.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

How about night 1?
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

i believe that the implication here is that she protected Paige n1 and toben n2
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

no need to explain for her, boogie.

Another question for Irina: Why did Paige trend down on your reads list, and Toben trend up?
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Zetsu wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:20 am no need to explain for her, boogie.
im bored tho
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

I defended Paige night one, which didn't work out. Stupid logic, but basically since Paige had been behind two of the mislynches, AND was off on Slam, I was like "Are you aggressive scum hunter or aggressive scum", I was actually starting to have second thoughts on Paige, so I defended Toben. Toben didn't actually go up on my read list, Paige just went down. : P I just reckoned that Toben was probably going to get hit next likely, so I defended him, incase Paige turned out to be scum that didn't need protection

Now I know that probably protecting one person is a better idea then protecting multiple people.
[+] The Future
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Irina Ivanov wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:48 am Wait, Toben, who's your second pick?
Boogie, at present.

It is way past bedtime but RL happened today and ate my time so I'm only hitting the thread now--praise be, it's short enough on stuff for me to read. Do not expect much tonight. This is like a ten-minute pass. Proper engagement tomorrow.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “Mafia”