V7 Fifteenth Rolls

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
backslash

V7 Fifteenth Rolls

Post by backslash »

Hello. We hope all of your spring cleaning is going well. To add to that, here is the next set of kids who will be scrubbed from this mortal plane.

1. Sean Leibowitz (Ohm)
2. Jonah Heartgrave (Ruggahissy)
3. Sierra Cook (TheLordOfAwesome)
4. Lucas Diaz (MethodicalSlacker)
5. Julien Leblanc (Endellion)
[+] log
ZarinaToday at 6:16 PM
alright
Latin For DragulaToday at 6:16 PM
rolling 5, call test rolls when ready
ZarinaToday at 6:16 PM
test #1
RuggahissyToday at 6:16 PM
We assemble as this dark coven
Latin For DragulaToday at 6:16 PM
/roll 1d250
SidekickBOTToday at 6:16 PM
@Latin For Dragula: 1d250 = (125) = 125
ZarinaToday at 6:17 PM
and test #2
Latin For DragulaToday at 6:17 PM
/roll 1d250
SidekickBOTToday at 6:17 PM
@Latin For Dragula: 1d250 = (24) = 24
nice
so rolling 5 from 59
ready when you are
RuggahissyToday at 6:17 PM
Ready
ready
Roll #1
/r 1d59
SidekickBOTToday at 6:17 PM
@Latin For Dragula: 1d59 = (24) = 24
RuggahissyToday at 6:17 PM
Sean Leibowitz (Ohm)
Roll #2
Latin For DragulaToday at 6:18 PM
/r 1d59
SidekickBOTToday at 6:18 PM
@Latin For Dragula: 1d59 = (39) = 39
RuggahissyToday at 6:18 PM
Jonah Heartgrave (Ruggahissy)
ZarinaToday at 6:18 PM
Roll #3
/r 1d59
@Latin For Dragula: 1d59 = (40) = 40
Sierra Cook (TheLordOfAwesome)
Roll #4
/r 1d59
@Latin For Dragula: 1d59 = (50) = 50
Lucas Diaz (CrossBowPig)
and Roll #5
/r 1d59
@Latin For Dragula: 1d59 = (47) = 47
RuggahissyToday at 6:19 PM
Julien Leblanc (Endellion)
ZarinaToday at 6:19 PM
and that's all folks
logging
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hello all. It's me, Ruggahissy. You may remember me from such films as "The last rolls we had."

I would really love a hero for my boy since I'd like him to make it a bit longer. That being said, I have an idea of what I would like to do with him re: killer but I'm not as set in stone here as I was with my last kid. I'll be taking pitches if you got 'em.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Yikes!

I'm asking for a hero for Lucas Diaz. His story isn't close enough to being done that I feel that killing him off now would provide a good end to his story. I also have a general idea of how his fate will come, but the set-up required for that to take place isn't incredibly available right now. I'm not taking death ideas yet.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

So finally after all this time I finally had one of my characters rolled. I would super appreciate a Hero, but at this point, who still even has one? I know Sierra's story has been a little slow, but I have so many ideas I'd still like to (hopefully) do. If you guys would like to see more Sierra then kindly Hero her.

In the mean time send me death ideas.
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Hello.

I'm here asking for a hero for Julien because while his story is well underway, I would be delighted to see him go as far down the road as I can and there are still some beats to be hit there that would take things further into interesting directions.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I would apprecaite a hero at this point as I feel Sean's story isn't done and I can do more with the character. Especially since now I've gotten a good pace and understanding of where I want it to go.
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
backslash

Post by backslash »

20 hours and 53 minutes for cards.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
backslash

Post by backslash »

Past time for cards. 6 days, 22 hours, and 15 minutes for deaths.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Whelp, gonna need death ideas.
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
Meanwhile:
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
1-2-3
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Death ideas no longer required.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

I didn't ever ask for them but I've got a death idea settled on, thanks.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Death idea is locked in.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Death has been set. Thanks for the ideas.
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
Meanwhile:
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
1-2-3
SOTF_Help

Post by SOTF_Help »

Attention handlers,

In light of the current events that we are all dealing with, which have required schedule changes and other inconveniences for many people, we are extending the standard deadline for the current death cycle by two days. The deadline without an extra extension is now 12 PM Central US on Saturday, March 28. Please consult this handy countdown to see how much time you have left. BDA/BKA voting and the next announcement will also be moved back accordingly. We hope that you all stay safe and healthy during this time. If any further changes to the game schedule are deemed necessary, we will let you all know ASAP.

Thank you for your time and attention,
-The SOTF Staff Team
backslash

Post by backslash »

3 days, 23 hours, and 10 minutes for deaths.

Return to “V7 Announcements”