@shdwmstr recordings and transcripts june 16th

Day 7, post announcement, morning, one-shot

The Aviary is a large construction of wood and iron with netting spread across it, although at some point a portion of the ceiling netting was broken leaving a large hole in the canopy. The interior of the aviary is home to a collection of carved wooden statues of various mythical figures although they have since been weathered by constant pecking and covered in droppings by the birds that formerly resided within the building.
Emprexx Plush

@shdwmstr recordings and transcripts june 16th

Post by Emprexx Plush »

((Helena Fury Continued From cause you're my king and i'm your lionheart))
bobbyboone061618.mp3
HF: I wonder if.

[silence]

HF: I shouldn’t be, it’s not, there’s a lot of fucked up stuff in my head right now.

[sniffling]

HF: I’m sorry Bobby. It’s...gods I don’t even know how you’re getting this. Like if you’re watching the whole thing or, or somebody’s pointing stuff to you, cutting stuff for you. I just. If there’s any delay, I wonder what you think.

[silence]

HF: On the days I go quiet.

[silence]

[sighing]

HF: If it worries you. If you, yknow, get tempted to look, or if…

[clicking]

[coughing]

[silence]

HF: If you’re relieved.

[coughing]

HF: Fuck. I’m not saying you are, I don’t want you to think I...I know you wish I could come home. I know. But I don’t think I’m there when you’re hearing this and...some days. Some days it has to be easier to wake up and hope I’ve got nothing left for you to hear. Because it’s over. Whatever comes next, it’s over.

[silence]

HF(whispering): I understand.

[sniffling]

[gasping]

[sobbing]

[sobbing]

[sobbing]

[sniffling]

HF(muffled): I don’t wanna hurt you anymore.

[breathing]

HF: I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do but I can’t, I don’t deserve, I...I have more.

[sniffling]

HF: I’m not done yet.

[silence]

HF: No one should ever judge you if you want to quit.

[silence]

HF: Thank you. For...whatever. Thank you.

lynnboone061618.mp3

[coughing]

HF: I haven’t said anything for you in awhile Momma. I kind of, I dunno, I don’t know if you want to listen.

[silence]

HF: I thought you should know though. I think. I think I kinda understand why you had to leave.

[fabric rustling]

HF: I don’t think you’re gonna be surprised that I haven’t been to church since you left. Saying I stopped believing feels weird ‘cuz I’m not sure I ever did. I know that hurts you. I’m sorry. It just, I never got it. Doesn’t mean I don’t believe in anything but it’s complicated.

[silence]

[cap screwing]

HF: Lot of kids like me end up in these angry atheists phases. I figure I probably did too but it didn’t, uh, take, I guess. I got mad. A lot. But I never…

[swallowing]

HF(whispering): Never got good at holding on to it.

HF: There’s uh, I dunno if you know who this is, but this Stephen Fry bit? He’s a comedian and, it’s not important, sorry. I just. He did this interview about taking a tour in Utah where he didn’t realize until he was already locked in that the tour guide was Mormon, and she’s showing them all these sights right? Explaining the history, pointing stuff out, and the whole time he’s waiting for the other shoe to drop. Then she gets to this part of the tour where she wants to stop and evangelize. In the middle of her message she explains how for her the appealing part of the Mormon afterlife is that all families will be together forever, you’ll never be apart again. And Stephen, he-

[coughing]

HF: He raises his hand, the smug...y’know. And he says, “But what happens if you were good?”

[laughter]

[coughing]

HF: It’s still kinda funny but even when I heard it the first time it felt, I dunno. Cruel. I don’t, we know all about families that don’t belong together but that ideal, that centering of yourself on the concept of building something bigger than your lifetime to nurture and protect and cherish into eternity with everybody who did the same before you.

[silence]

HF: I took that from you.

[silence]

HF: You weren’t...it wasn’t right. You hurt me. You, you ab-

[voice cracking]

HF: You abused me. It wasn’t right.

[shuddered breath]

HF: But you were hurt too, long before I was ever there to hurt you. Dad told me about...about it all. Your sisters, the church, I don’t, I can’t know if you’re ready to hear it. But you were abused too.

[silence]

HF: I’m sorry.

[silence]

HF: I forgive you.

[silence]

HF: You were...you are worth so much more than your service, no matter what anyone says. I don’t-

[swallowing]

HF: I don’t believe, but I have hopes. If there’s an eternity waiting after, after all this? I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here.

[cap screwing]

HF: I hope you’ll be a part of it again.

((Helena Fury Continued In you're nobody till somebody kills you))
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador

Return to “Aviary”