Sunshower

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Kousaka turned to see her. His eyes narrowed as he looked her over. 'What's the matter?" He looked a little confused.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun Smiled Evilly as she got up to the boy raising the Bayonette as she walked. After she got to him, she spoke in a moderate whisper.

"time for you to die"

After she spoke she swung the Bayonette down towards the boy.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

His eyes widened. "Wait a minute!" He backed off farther into the corner. "Please! Spare me! i have no weapon!"

He held up his hands, lucky for him, he dodged that one.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun gritted her teeth as the Bayonette missed the boy. Raising the Bayonette again.

"Hold still and ill make it painless!"

Eh-Sun yelled as she swung the knife down at the Boy's now exposed chest.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

He rolled ony to get his side slashed. He tried to push her out of his way so he could move.

"stop it!" He said angrily.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun grumbled in fustration,she moved the bayonette from her right hand to her left hand, and pulled the USP out of her jeans.

"if you wont hold still i guess I'll have to send a few rounds into your skull."

Eh-Sun said as she stumbled back from the boy's push. In a slight rage she pressed the gun against the boy's head, and pulled the triiger twice.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

He screamed but was cut off by the pain. His head fell to one side. Teares formed in his eyes and he gasped for air. His brains began to come out. His silver eyes lost their lust.

"All I wanted was to find Rendou........ why? Why do i have to go like this?" He closed his eyes. "Miss...... please...... take my studded collar and give it to the girl with brown hair and strawberry blonde highlights.....She'll understand. "

He took heavy breaths as his eyes closed and his body grew weaker.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun sighed in fustration, as she reached towards the boy and unhooked the spiked collar and eyed it suspicisusly like it was a bomb, not like she was going to do wat the boy told her to do anyways.

Eh-Sun dropped it at her feet and stomped the collar into the dust, as she let the Bayonette fall back into her bag.

"just die"
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

the dust fell towards him. Tears l\eft his eyes one last time adn he took his last breath. "Why?" He said as his voice faded.

The mighty Kousaka was now non existant.

Boy #64, Takeda, Kousaka DESEASED
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Those sharp white teeth of his would be produced as he would wear his grinn as the girl seemd to go off into a trance of her own and he could have stood there watching her in her zombified state for longer if gunshots in the distance didnt pull his attention away from her.

"See you soon,sweetie" he said before waving with his free hand for Stevan to follow him as he would turn and begin moving towards the gunshots in that running crouch he had so quickly taken to.

If he walked whoever had the firearm could be gone but if he sprinted he would have been so heavy so instead he moved in that stealthy crouch as he tore through the brush.

The gunshots reverberated through his head as he would move closer to them with that Ingram raised infront of him. What could one more firearm hurt? One less predator and a firarm to add to his collection.

This day was getting better and better it seemed with his bodycount amassing along with his arsenal.Dirty blonde locks slapped at his face as he moved.

That Ingram would be lowered and his body unfolded to his full height at the sight of the shooter and a little sound of his lips pressing together in dispapproval.Eh-Sun and a corpse at her feet.

"Mercy Kill?" he asked as he would appear from the brush into the clearing of Eh-Sun and her deceased victim.His eyes flickering from the grey matter leaking from the back of the boys open cranium upto Eh-Sun.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Mercy Kill?"

Eh-Sun diverted her attention from the corpse to Peri who was standing nearby, aperentally admiring the corpse.

"Take it how you choose, but.."

Eh-sun leaned over and rummaged through the boy's bag. finding no weapon, or anything that could be used as a weapon.

"Hes not packing anything"

Eh-Sun went back to a standing position, than walked up to Peri.

"So, where to."
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"If he was unarmed then why did you bother to waste a couple bullets on him? You should have just slit his throat and saved youreself some ammo.." he said before glancing over his shoulder waiting for stevan to follow before turning back to Eh-sun.

Where to? everywhere was corpse littered and by now only the strong would be breathing and so anywhere the group would go would be a minefield.The small house as he had said earlier? it was a fair walk and then his question was answered.

In the silence between the three members of the psycopathic trio the sound of the distance would float unto his ears. Rapid gunfire and then the gentle popping of a handgun being fired.They couldnt let boredom or paranioa creep up on them and be there undoing.

"Looks like weve company and Choi you could do with something that packs more of a punch than youre peashooters hm?" he said before he began moving into that crouching sprint towards the sound of the gunshots.

((Continued in: Taking Stock))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun shrugged at Peri's critisism, it was a spur of the moment kill nothing more nothing less. Then she heard that Peri wanted to go to the well claiming that she needed something with more kick .

"eh sure why not"

Eh-Sun mumbled as she followed Peri towards the well

(continued at the well)
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan just admired the bloody scene and just smiled to himself. Peri had now taken on the mindgames, to think not long ago he was trying to rescue a girl from stevans own mind game.

He simple refused peris hand gesture to follow him, he wasnt his fucking dog, His shot gun was aimed at peris head as he was walking away. How fun it would be to rip a round into tghe back of his skull. He would have a damn better weapon range than he did now.

After a while he finished admiring the pool of blood and left after peri "Sorry about this, Bloods a shit to get out of cloths" He walked of casually, the complete opposite to peris commando stealth approach, what did he think he was in the fucking marined? that guy took things to seriously.

((Continued in: Taking Stock))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

She didn't even hear the others leave. She didn't really care much, either- looking down at the corpse of Glenn, she found she didn't really care about anything. Not anymore.

How long she had been knelt like that, she had no idea. But she continued to kneel, looking down at those lifeless eyes. Her own face matched Glenn's- there was no trace of emotion. No sadness, no tears filling her eyes- no anger, no fire ablaze in her heart- empty.

He's dead because of me... he died because of me... it's my fault he's dead...

The same thoughts were on repeat in Mallory's head, over and over. She remained kneeling there for a long time, motionless, until she could finally take it no more. Seeing Glenn so still and lifeless was killing her more than any bullet ever could.

Collapsing forward so that she was leaning on Glenn's chest, she finally let go. Her tortured screams echoed in the area around as she cried over the corpse of her former classmate. Tears came crashing down her face and dampened Glenn's t-shirt, but she couldn't stop. Someone was sure to hear her, but she wouldn't stop.

"I'm sorry, Glenn... I'm sorry!" she managed to splutter through her tears.

Eventually her crying stopped, but the painful emptiness in her heart remained.

And if you can hear me, wherever you are now, Glenn... I really AM sorry. It was never meant to be this way. You were never meant to die, and seeing that happen was one of the... it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I can't even put it into words. And you know, I'm not going to let you die in vain... I may not be the strongest, or the most cunning. And I know I certainly can't win this game- I won't be getting off this island alive. But if I can take out that... that monster who took you away from me while I'm here, well, that's just what I'll have to do. If it books me my place in hell, so be it. I'm doing it for you, Glenn. I can't let him get away with it, I just can't...

With her head resting on Glenn's chest facing towards his head, however, she contemplated her next move. Her leg, although still injured, was in somewhat of a more promising shape than before. Thanks to Glenn... Mallory thought, and a stabbing pain shot through her heart once more. She would be able to move about, although there would be no chance she could run or even jog- walking would have to do for the moment. But weapons...

Her own weapons- a pair of handcuffs- wouldn't be highly effective in killing anyone. Pushing herself off Glenn's chest, she looked at where his rucksack was, still by his side, untouched since he had fallen moments ago. It felt morbidly unjust, but ignoring any misgivings she rummaged through his bag. She came across a large piece of wood; gripping it tightly, she withdrew it somewhat clumsily. She had no idea what it was, but it would do for a weapon.

But surely Glenn had something else... in the time that he had spent with her, she had been with him, she had never once used this as a weapon, and even she wasn't stupid enough to assume he would be walking around unarmed. He had something else somewhere. Tipping out the bag, she rummaged through the assorted empty bottles and pieces of paper but there was nothing. Exasperated, she threw his empty bag to one side and glanced back over at where Glenn's dead body lay. Looking him up and down, she noticed a small bulge in his jeans pocket.

Oh, you can't be serious, Mal... you're not...

Biting her lip and closing her eyes despairingly, she stuck her hand in Glenn's pocket and felt a smooth handle. Pulling it out quickly as to shorten her post mortem body search, she saw that Glenn had also had a knife.

Satisfied that she was adequately armed, she put the 2x4 in her own rucksack and turned to face Glenn for one last time. It tore her up again as she saw his lifeless form just lying there. So cold, so empty. Mallory could relate. Glenn had been the candle that was starting to warm her up after years of being frozen, and now it had been cruelly snuffed out. Leaning over, she kissed him on the forehead- the memory of how she had done this moments ago (when Glenn had still been alive) flashed through her mind painfully- before pushing herself to her feet and beginning her quest of revenge.

I promise Glenn- it won't be in vain. I PROMISE!

((Aaaaiyah. Continued somewhere else... this is in danger of turning into Kill Bill. *worried* Maah. Mallory's hotter than Uma Thurman but she can't pull off the yellow catsuit as well. Maybe she should stick to the ol' Takako jogging suit instead.))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Lookout Point”