A Place to put Chibi Heavenly Shenanigans

Guess I'm doing this now

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I super love the AU-ifying of SOTF kids into your project. They look great, too!

I really dig Camilla's pose. You've given her a lot of confidence and movement as she walks towards the viewer; it looks slow, deliberate, and somewhat menacing, like she's about to kick some butt. It's a difficult perspective to make look nice, but you've done an excellent job. I also appreciate how polished and orderly her uniform is; she looks really professional and like she's maybe one of the experienced members of the squad.

This contrasts really nicely with Meilin's more fun, casual vibe. From her hand-on-hip stance to her expression, you get the idea she's probably a whole lot more laid back (though not necessarily any less dangerous)! I like the subtle shading you've done on the gems on her uniform, and also how well you've captured all the ruffles. You've also done a great job with her unconventional weapon, and the pun just plays so well with her more cheerful air.

These are super excellent, in large part because of how easy it is to imagine them in action and their roles in the story. You're really talented when it comes to suggesting character and story through posture and expression. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “Artist's Alley”