V7 Fifth Rolls

Here you can find all of the announcements made during V7, as well as the previews of the island before it was unveiled.
Deamon

V7 Fifth Rolls

Post by Deamon »

Once again, it is time to die.

You guys know the drill by now. Keep rolls discussion in the chat and other parts of the board respectful, do not post in here unless you've been rolled or are using a card, etc.

The following characters have been rolled this time:

1. Quinn Abert (Namira) Bryan Merryweather (Namira, Swap Card used)
2. Marcus “Marco” Volker (ItzToxie) Emil Van Zandt III (ItzToxie, Swap Card used)
3. Tristan O’Hara (Sansa)
4. Abraham “Abe” Watanabe (dmboogie) Alexander Brooke (dmboogie, Swap Card used)
5. Wyatt Carter (MK Kilmarnock) Cheridene Williams (MK Kilmarnock, Swap Card used)
6. Caitlyn “Katie” Agustien (Pippi) Stepney Cruz (Pippi, Swap Card used)
7. Ashlynn Martinek (General Goose)
[+] Fifth Rolls Log

KilmarnockToday at 5:37 PM
Fifth rolls commence

VillainzeeToday at 5:37 PM
ready to start

DeamonToday at 5:38 PM
Ok test roll #1
/roll 150

SidekickBOTToday at 5:39 PM
@Deamon: 150 = 150 = 150

KilmarnockToday at 5:39 PM
Rolls are out of 128, test rolls use 200 or something- that works.

DeamonToday at 5:39 PM
/roll 1d150

@Deamon: 150 = 150 = 150

VillainzeeToday at 5:39 PM
do 1d150 or w/e otherwise it just gives you the same number

Oh right yeah

KilmarnockToday at 5:39 PM
/roll 1d200

@Kilmarnock: 1d200 = (196) = 196

whoops
Guess which dumbass is tired from travelling
This one

KilmarnockToday at 5:40 PM
Is it y- yeah.
Okay give it one more test 150 and we'll be golden.

DeamonToday at 5:40 PM
/roll 1d150

SidekickBOTToday at 5:40 PM
@Deamon: 1d150 = (127) = 127

VillainzeeToday at 5:40 PM
alright
rolling 7

DeamonToday at 5:41 PM
/roll 1d128

SidekickBOTToday at 5:41 PM
@Deamon: 1d128 = (26) = 26

KilmarnockToday at 5:41 PM
Quinn Abert (Namira)

VillainzeeToday at 5:41 PM

DeamonToday at 5:41 PM
/roll 1d128

SidekickBOTToday at 5:41 PM
@Deamon: 1d128 = (75) = 75

KilmarnockToday at 5:42 PM
Marcus “Marco” Volker (ItzToxie)

VillainzeeToday at 5:42 PM

DeamonToday at 5:42 PM
/roll 1d128

SidekickBOTToday at 5:42 PM
@Deamon: 1d128 = (11) = 11

Tristan O’Hara (Sansa)

/roll 1d128

@Deamon: 1d128 = (63) = 63

Abraham “Abe” Watanabe (dmboogie)

/roll 1d128

@Deamon: 1d128 = (9) = 9

KilmarnockToday at 5:43 PM
Wyatt Carter (MK Kilmarnock)

VillainzeeToday at 5:43 PM

DeamonToday at 5:43 PM
/roll 1d128

SidekickBOTToday at 5:43 PM
@Deamon: 1d128 = (98) = 98

Caitlyn “Katie” Agustien (Pippi)

DeamonToday at 5:43 PM
/roll 1d128

SidekickBOTToday at 5:43 PM
@Deamon: 1d128 = (82) = 82

Ashlynn Martinek (General Goose)

and that's it
logging
Three days (72 hours) from the time of this post for cards, and a further seven days for deaths.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Shieeeee... I’m really looking out for a hero right now, because I just got the ball rolling for Volker. If anyone wants to hero me I’d hella, HELLA, appreciate it.
Namira

Post by Namira »

That's a darn it.

So full disclosure, I'd like a save, but I will prrrrrobably? Probably, maybe swap. So if you hero me it might be that you were saving a different member of my cast than Quinn.

So uh, yeah, totally would love a hero-just-with-the-caveat-I'm-considering-swapping-anyway.

By that token feel free to propose murdering literally anyone.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

I see the rolls have it out for the one girl in my cast. Very rude, rolls! Not a fan!!!

Same deal as Elena, here; I'd love a hero for Katie, but odds are that I'll swap her out for another member of my cast. We'll see as we get closer to the deadline, but, yeah. Hero would be super appreciated, but there's a high chance it'd be saving one of my boys instead.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

hey yall

im gonna swap to Alexander; so if you wanna hero him I’d super super appreciate it, I think the boy still has legs

in the meantime if you have death ideas hit me with em
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Oh poo bums.

I too would like a hero - probably won't be swapping out to save her.

BELATED EDIT: Actually don't hero me
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I initially wasn't going to post an official request here because I figured if people hero me, they hero me and that's cool.

But then I started to figure that people might expressly only be heroing those who express interest in it. So... consider this my official notice that I am VERY interested. Wyatt's a slow burn so far and I really intend to pick up the pace with him. People were probably expecting him to have like six kills at this point but like, hey, good things take time, right?

So yes. If you've got a hero to spend on my precious boy who's never done anything wrong in his entire life, I shall humbly accept it.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Welp. Ima do this early and get on the ball.

Swapping the Van Zandt child for Marco. I’d still love a hero, but barring that, death ideas are good too (discord messages preferred as I can reply to those faster.)
Sansa

Post by Sansa »

Hey lovelies, I would absolutely adore a hero for Tristan as I feel like there's a helluva lotta potential there and he's my only baby and he's really starting to cook now <3

That being said, I would also appreciate death ideas in the meantime x
Namira

Post by Namira »

Gonna officially swap in Bryan Merryweather for Quinn Abert.
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

swapping alexander brooke for abe watanabe
backslash

Post by backslash »

22 hours and 32 minutes for cards.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Gonna do this now because odds are I'll be busy tomorrow.

Swapping Stepney Cruz for Katie Agustien.

IMPORTANT EDIT - Throw death ideas my way please! Thank you for your...... contribution! I now have plenty of death ideas!
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Swapping Cheridene Williams in for Wyatt.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Past time for cards. Seven days for deaths.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."

Return to “V7 Announcements”