Kermit's Wordcount Stuff/Markov Chains

Robot funtimes

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Kermit

Kermit's Wordcount Stuff/Markov Chains

Post by Kermit »

Hi, I'm Kermit! : )

Yeah so I was seeing all these stat threads and I was like "hmm how can i further inflate my post count get in on this?" and then I realized that wow, it might be interesting to see what the top 3 words by usage for each character are. ok so with no further kermit mumbling here's the stats for v1's first three dead kids (so I've got an even 120 to do).

Hi, I'm future Kermit and I lied because I realized I needed to clarify some things. This doesn't include profiles. Oh also I'll be excluding universally common words like "the" or "he" from this because if I didn't this would be really boring. These are listed in descending order. # of instances of each word is the number to the left of said word.
[+] Helena Van Garrett
21 Helena
13 you
13 on
13 into
9 where
9 up
9 one
9 ground
8 weapon
8 small
[+] Sydney Morvran
37 friends
36 Xian
32 out
31 up
28 syd
28 all
25 on
24 with
23 Sydney
22 you
[+] Niniko Kishinawa
5 weapon
5 them
5 out
5 no
5 could
5 bamboo
4 where
4 time
4 they
4 someone
huh so you can actually make out character motifs and themes from this. Fun!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Right so I think I'm gonna have words that have the same amount of occurrences count as one entry, for the sake of fun/torturing kermit.
[+] Tayli Vreeland

27 tayli

21 xian

14 would
14 we

13 syd

12 can
12 at

10 one
10 if
10 be

9 you
9 think
9 so
9 out
9 on
9 no
9 into

8 trust
8 see
8 now
8 been
8 anya

7 not
7 gun
7 don't
7 all

6 with
6 who
6 only
6 could
6 before
[+] Gabrielle Minase

54 minase

24 on

20 with
20 or
20 no

19 now
19 not
19 be

18 gun

17 you
17 just

15 one

14 would

13 up
13 they
13 made
13 if

12 from
12 could

[+] Anya Vendvmagli

36 anya

26 gun

25 but

23 out
23 on

21 not
21 herself

20 i

19 up

15 thought

14 said
14 down
14 been
14 back

13 off
13 have
13 gabrielle

[+] August Masbeth

69 august

54 on

46 out

43 back

42 up

41 over

37 lightly (KERMITNOTE: lol have I mentioned my conspiracy theory that August/Helena's handler was riserugu pretending to be not riserugu, and this only confirms my suspicions)

35 we
35 about

32 again

31 though
31 somewhat (KERMITNOTE: MORE EVIDENCE HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)
31 herself

[+] Terry Woodard
84 terry

66 back

58 you

57 him

46 with

45 august

42 on

41 out

37 up
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

bless u toben <3
[+] Cole Hudson
110 cole

74 you

31 up
31 out
31 be

30 on

29 would
29 sledgehammer
29 all

28 into

25 over
25 like
25 gazebo
25 do
25 arm
25 andrew

24 back

23 didn't
23 could

22 xian
22 other
22 one
22 head
22 again
[+] Venka Rapler

6 couldn't

5 venka

3 walked
3 thought
3 there
3 my
3 in
3 have
3 going
3 be

2 want
2 up
2 rapler
2 out
2 on
2 off
2 must
2 mouth
2 life
2 knew
2 ground
2 from
2 friends
2 eyes
2 but
2 breathe
2 breath
2 blood
[+] Alan Shinwrath
114 alan

46 we

43 you

31 on

30 with
30 hawley

29 up

27 at
27 adam

26 not
26 be

22 out

19 they
19 could
[+] Selene Acton
10 selene

8 from

6 with
6 like
6 axe
6 at

5 no
5 niniko
5 just
5 could
5 be

4 up
4 out
4 on
4 now
4 not
4 might
4 into
4 girl
4 coppice
4 as

3 would
3 where
3 still
3 some
3 see
3 running
3 run
3 one
3 move
3 have
3 down
3 crossbow
3 came
3 both
[+] Andrew Klock
68 andrew

41 at
41 as

28 machete

25 out
25 cole

24 with
24 this
24 that

19 on
19 back

16 me
16 be

15 up
15 not

14 you
14 them
14 off

13 have
13 didn't
13 could
Something interesting I've noticed is that characters who are in one of v1's many unplanned fight scenes have a high occurrence of directional words. Oh also names are super duper frequent.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

hmm I'm scrapping the whole top 10 thing because it's more interesting to see like, all the words and stuff : )

Instead this'll be words that have ten or more occurrences.
[+] Kichiro Taka
196 he

183 the

121 to

77 his

70 a

60 was
60 and

48 it

45 of

44 kichiro

41 i

38 in
38 her

37 on

34 you

31 just

31 as

29 be

28 could

27 at

26 with
26 she
26 for

24 not

23 this

22 that
22 but

19 said

18 up
18 there
18 then
18 out

17 would
17 they
17 had
17 girl
17 down

16 from
16 back

15 we
15 name
15 game
15 eyes
15 do

14 them
14 now
14 my
14 kiyoko
14 here

13 so
13 going

12 what
12 some
12 one
12 nodded
12 it's
12 continued
12 are

11 were
11 probably
11 have
11 get

10 where
10 something
10 see
10 looked
10 look
10 if
10 him

[+] Edward Rommel

328 the

241 he

207 his

175 to

111 and

103 of

93 a

80 as

71 in

70 it

64 had

56 at

54 edward

48 was

45 from
45 back

42 on

41 that
41 him

37 this

36 though

33 out
33 other

32 you
32 up

31 lightly (C O N S P I R A C Y)
31 but

30 himself

29 t
29 i

28 them
28 somewhat (C O N S P I R A C Y)
28 be

27 one

25 with
25 where
25 they
25 over

24 before

22 into

21 hand
21 down

20 been
20 about

18 not
18 boy

17 off
17 muttered
17 for
17 against

16 who
16 moving
16 just
16 all

15 small
15 now
15 my
15 if
15 hawley
15 have
15 could
15 away
15 again

14 when
14 what
14 two
14 toward
14 taking
14 rommel
14 onto
14 glancing
14 both

13 way
13 through
13 said
13 head
13 ground
13 found
13 eyes
13 bag

12 time

11 there
11 some
11 so
11 side
11 know
11 garret
11 crossbow
11 blood
11 another

10 would
10 seemed
10 pocket
10 look
10 continued
10 by
10 bullet
[+] Jon Tognetti

37 the

23 to
23 he

21 his

18 was

17 and

13 jon

11 as
[+] Mason Lucien

154 the

109 he

99 to

88 his

73 a

72 and

67 of

49 you
49 mason
49 it

45 was

43 in

33 that

28 out
28 her
28 as

25 him

24 had
24 but

23 not
23 i

22 all

21 like
21 at

19 on
19 if
19 bag

18 there

17 with
17 heather     (kermitnote: >_>)

16 up
16 girl
16 be

15 she
15 me
15 gun
15 didn't
15 cillian

14 over
14 or
14 just
14 going
14 for

13 way
13 i'm
13 from

12 then
12 face
12 don't
12 back

11 your
11 were
11 this
11 really
11 my

10 what
10 want
10 they
10 only
10 one
10 now
10 no
10 into
10 first
10 eyes
10 down
[+] Andrew Lipson

237 the

197 he

143 to

137 his

123 and

117 a

91 of

86 was

78 andrew

77 it

76 that

68 on

64 in

54 as

45 at

40 be

37 this
37 had

33 with
33 for

32 i

31 you
31 but

29 up
29 out
29 him

26 if
26 all

23 looked

22 so

20 just

19 what
19 like
19 couldn't

18 umi
18 off
18 know
18 going
18 from

17 down

16 were
16 himself
16 could
16 back

15 head
15 didn't

14 would
14 one
14 face
14 any

13 wheelchair
13 really
13 over
13 it's
13 how
13 help

12 who
12 they
12 other
12 now
12 hey
12 her
12 he'd
12 get
12 daisuke

11 we
11 think
11 there
11 she
11 seemed
11 me
11 into
11 got

10 then
10 some
10 sing
10 saw
10 right
10 point
10 or
10 not
10 much
10 looking
10 island
10 dream
10 been
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] River Garraty

163 he

125 the

95 to

85 a

80 was

51 it

49 of

48 and

44 in

38 be

37 that

36 one

34 his

30 river

29 there
29 had

28 no
28 him

27 as

26 could

24 for

21 with
21 this
21 them
21 at

20 they

19 would
19 people
19 now

18 were
18 out
18 have
18 all

17 on
17 but

16 like

15 if
15 even

14 here
14 from
14 adam

13 didn't
13 been

12 what
12 way
12 more

11 wasn't
11 good
11 get

10 who
10 up
10 though
10 their
10 not
10 knew
10 just
10 how
10 he'd
10 by
10 about
[+] Uriel Hunter

215 the

113 and

103 his

94 to

86 he

80 uriel

67 a

63 in

60 of

50 that

46 you

37 it

33 we
33 i

31 was
31 this
31 for
31 as

30 but

29 with

28 jacob (lol)

26 looked

23 could

22 what

20 up
20 towards
20 him

19 be

18 from

17 will

16 witch
16 when
16 us
16 at
16 are

15 then
15 on
15 hunter
15 down

14 they
14 there
14 right
14 not
14 door
14 do
14 back

13 let
13 god
12 river
12 out
12 lighthouse
12 is
12 around

11 them
11 started
11 should
11 see
11 me
11 followed
11 eyes
11 another

10 witchhunter
10 time
10 some
10 so
10 run
10 ready
10 place
10 opened
10 my
10 more
10 little
10 can
10 by
10 again
[+] James Coombs

51 the

39 his
39 he

31 to

26 of

23 and

20 was

17 in

16 a

14 had

11 at
[+] Rais Sekth

37 the

23 he

19 a

17 to
17 his

15 of

14 and

10 was
[+] Dahlia Riviera

58 she

48 the

28 her

25 was

24 and

16 to

15 as
15 a

14 of

13 it

10 in
10 dahlia
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Jimmy Moreland

110 the

86 he

64 his

59 to

45 and

37 jimmy

33 a

32 was
32 of

24 in

18 as

17 not
17 dead

16 that

14 then
14 it
14 from

13 up

12 with
12 for
12 be
12 back
12 at

11 on
11 her
11 club

10 out
[+] Arturo Villamor

33 the

25 he

24 to

22 his

16 as

15 and

13 a

10 of
[+] Devi Satome

130 she

121 to

117 the

71 her

70 and

57 i

53 you

42 it

38 in

36 was
36 a

31 up

27 devi

26 that

24 out

23 bear (my favourite)

21 of
21 for

20 just

19 one

18 started
18 me

17 be

16 with
16 they
16 again

15 this
15 no
15 down
15 do
15 continued

14 would
14 now
14 if
14 gun
14 bag
14 all

13 your
13 them
13 shut
13 on
13 dont
13 but

12 please
12 know
12 into
12 had
12 come
12 around

11 yelled
11 when
11 what
11 want
11 so
11 im
11 from
11 at

10 then
10 have
10 get
10 back
[+] Elise Aversano

518 she

400 her

361 the

357 to

279 was

172 and

154 a

152 it

135 had

123 in

110 of

100 elise

95 be

91 that

85 but

84 as

77 would

69 he

68 at

66 this

64 for

57 up

56 you
56 what

55 now

54 with
54 on

48 so
48 peri
48 just

47 gun

46 were
46 i

45 could

43 not

42 out

41 there
41 if
41 going

40 from

39 they
39 no
39 him

37 looked
37 all

36 have

34 do

33 or

31 herself

30 them
30 like
30 about

29 still
29 made

28 she'd
28 over
28 back

27 thought
27 down
27 around

26 wasn't
26 then
26 here
26 didn't
26 been

25 well

24 something
24 his
24 face

23 two
23 floor

22 stevan
22 kill

21 who
21 pain
21 one
21 more
21 get

20 way
20 shoot
20 off
20 me
20 head
20 hand
20 guy
20 boy

19 through
19 said
19 nothing

18 time
18 really
18 leg
18 into
18 how
18 go
18 did
18 couldn't
18 away

17 dead

16 when
16 we
16 turned
16 safe
16 people
16 again

15 seemed
15 see
15 ok
15 much
15 maybe
15 felt
15 even

14 too
14 their
14 once
14 last
14 eyes
14 began

13 where
13 think
13 than
13 slightly
13 right
13 peri's
13 let
13 legs
13 killed

12 tears
12 someone
12 some
12 situation
12 never
12 little
12 life
12 game
12 by
12 anyone

11 wouldn't
11 why
11 weapon
11 voice
11 soon
11 other
11 look
11 know
11 help
11 find
11 door
11 don't
11 being
11 bad
11 are

10 tried
10 these
10 shoulder
10 should
10 put
10 outside
10 map
10 make
10 knew
10 i'm
10 hands
10 got
10 good
10 come
10 body
10 asked
10 an
[+] James Kelecks

83 the

59 he

57 to

48 was

45 james

36 and
36 a

31 her

30 in

29 i

27 she

24 t
24 of
24 naoji
24 it

23 you

22 had

20 him

19 clemence

17 for

16 out

15 that

14 s
14 at

13 with
13 no
13 but

12 been
12 be

11 they
11 so
11 could
11 as
11 all

10 would
10 there
10 on
10 his
10 have
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Naoji Hideyoshi

63 the

41 to

34 james

30 naoji

29 was

29 i

26 her

24 she
24 in
24 a

23 he

22 you

21 and

18 it

16 t

15 clemence

14 of

13 s
13 on

10 they
10 his
10 had
10 for
10 door
[+] Aaron Redfield

61 the

43 he

38 to

23 of
23 a

21 his

20 and

16 in

13 was
13 that
13 him

12 as
12 aaron

10 her
[+] Katherine Marks

124 the

116 she

103 her

82 a

80 to

64 and

44 it

42 of

40 that

39 was
39 in
39 had

33 katherine

24 as

21 but

20 on

19 there
19 out
19 he

18 just
18 for

16 then
16 i
16 at

15 with
15 jacob
15 by

14 would
14 little
14 all

13 up
13 no
13 do
13 aaron

12 who
12 this
12 not

11 wasn't
11 be
11 bag

10 were
10 they
10 over
10 like
10 if
10 have
10 could
[+] Blaine Eno

4090028402402409 barrel

569 the

287 he

285 his

255 to

163 of

150 and

143 as

128 a

110 in

87 was

77 that

74 from

73 him

70 had

66 blaine

65 it

58 at

49 into

48 you
48 on

46 back

43 himself

39 one
39 be

37 other

36 lightly

35 where
35 blood

34 head
34 hand

32 down

30 with
30 out
30 but

29 toward
29 though
29 before

27 when
27 door

26 over
26 her
26 about

25 away

24 no
24 if

22 what
22 they
22 handaxe

21 up
21 this
21 found
21 again

20 side

19 is
19 body
19 all

18 once
18 now
18 not
18 just
18 eyes
18 didn't

17 off
17 ground
17 girl
17 for

16 rain
16 like
16 lighthouse
16 i
16 could
16 by

15 there
15 moving
15 more
15 have
15 friend
15 continued
15 against
15 after

14 them
14 somewhat
14 some
14 she
14 right
14 onto
14 along

13 your
13 well
13 two
13 through
13 still
13 something
13 seemed
13 lips
13 face

12 who
12 moved
12 jimmy
12 did
12 been
12 another
12 allowed

11 weapon
11 way
11 voice
11 time
11 run
11 only
11 lifted
11 go
11 get
11 friends
11 ever
11 came
11 boy

10 wanted
10 want
10 took
10 skin
10 reached
10 pain
10 open
10 number
10 muttered
10 looking
10 loneliest
10 glancing
10 both
10 axe
10 an
[+] Sophie Maraschino

28 the

20 her

19 she

14 a

13 to

11 was
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Ash Holmes

206 the

176 he

143 his

133 a

115 to

103 of

72 and

70 in
70 as

65 was
65 it

61 that

58 her

54 with

35 you

32 had
32 at
32 ash

30 into

28 but

27 so

25 out
25 back

23 from

22 this
22 not

21 up
21 now
21 i

20 towards
20 time
20 him
20 all

18 then
18 for
18 by

17 over
17 like

16 there
16 on
16 himself

15 just
15 be

14 head
14 felt
14 face
14 down
14 away

13 though
13 no
13 mouth
13 cillian
13 again

12 well
12 turned
12 something
12 slightly
12 cigarette

11 only
11 one
11 girl

10 what
10 were
10 water
10 other
10 or
10 looked
10 do
10 after
[+] Umi Martin

365 she

345 the

324 to

251 her

175 a

151 was

143 and

109 umi

103 it

103 in

96 of

92 you

73 i

72 this

71 on

69 him
69 at
69 as

59 that
59 for

56 he

55 be

52 with

49 but

47 we

46 gun
46 from

44 had

43 said

42 out

41 now

40 just

39 up

38 what
38 they

37 his

36 not

35 aiden

34 could

33 going

32 then

31 would
31 no
31 is
31 have
31 down

30 way
30 so
30 if

29 there
29 back

28 get

26 hand
26 eyes

25 were

24 daisuke
24 all

23 boy
23 about

22 think
22 do

21 don't

20 still
20 off
20 here
20 continued
20 around

19 your
19 take
19 away
19 are

18 probably

17 us
17 right
17 over
17 one
17 look
17 know
17 group
17 game
17 couldn't

16 weapon
16 them
16 or
16 i'm
16 how

15 who
15 someone
15 some
15 seemed
15 see
15 need
15 make
15 let
15 knew
15 didn't
15 can

14 turned
14 time
14 shot
14 people
14 my
14 head
14 bit
14 before
14 after

13 too
13 though
13 our
13 other
13 mind
13 left
13 into
13 did
13 coming

12 put
12 never
12 looking
12 like
12 guy

11 you're
11 thought
11 something
11 point
11 peri
11 much
11 might
11 looked
11 it's
11 help
11 go
11 even
11 anything
11 anyone
11 any

10 where
10 when
10 wasn't
10 shoot
10 playing
10 place
10 more
10 least
10 kept
10 heard
10 grabbed
10 few
10 everything
10 best
10 an
10 already
10 again
[+] Cassandra Roivas

213 she

119 the

114 to

95 her

87 a

75 was

61 of

55 and

48 that

39 cassandra

38 in

37 it

32 at

29 have
29 could

28 no
28 be

27 but

26 if
26 had

24 this
24 for

23 one

22 them

21 would
21 what
21 on
21 as

20 with
20 gun

19 were
19 out
19 didn't

18 kiyoko

17 they
17 people

16 wasn't
16 said
16 not
16 from

15 seemed
15 herself
15 going
15 down

14 thought
14 just
14 couldn't
14 any

13 you
13 little

12 well
12 weapon
12 though
12 there
12 i'm
12 i

11 really
11 now
11 even
11 all

10 who
10 someone
10 some
10 like
10 group
10 girl
[+] Kiyoko Asakawa

236 the

127 kiyoko

102 her

91 and

89 to

87 she

72 a

55 in

52 as

42 of

39 at

32 that

31 on

29 said

28 was

27 with
27 it

26 up

24 from

23 kichiro
23 i

20 towards
20 for
20 bag

19 hand

18 looked
18 down
18 cassandra

17 flail

16 gun
16 around

15 out

14 continued

13 walked
13 small

12 you
12 who
12 what
12 felt
12 back

11 this
11 over
11 me
11 into
11 but
11 box

10 saw
10 map
10 he
10 girl
10 dirt
[+] Garrett Langston

325 the

237 he

196 his

193 to

143 and

140 a

116 of

108 garrett

106 i

90 in

80 was

71 as

70 you

61 that
61 it

50 out

48 at

46 him

44 on

38 for

37 up

36 but

34 with
34 had

33 have

32 then

31 one

30 from
30 boy

29 could

28 this

27 not

25 me

24 crossbow

23 back

22 is
22 if
22 all

20 over
20 into
20 eyes
20 down

19 my
19 be

18 just
18 jacob
18 here
18 get

17 right
17 do
17 can

16 what

15 so
15 now
15 face
15 did
15 by
15 again

14 time

13 saw
13 off
13 no
13 left
13 know
13 himself
13 garretts
13 ed
13 dont
13 continued
13 blood
13 an

12 want
12 turned
12 knew
12 head
12 got

11 which
11 them
11 some
11 see
11 pulled
11 next
11 like
11 going
11 go
11 front
11 around

10 your
10 will
10 way
10 walked
10 still
10 maybe
10 looked
10 let
10 kill
10 how
10 hand
10 boys
10 any
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Marie Zaid

304 the

181 i

177 to

173 she

172 and

146 a

133 you

121 her

99 it

95 in

82 me

75 this

71 of

65 was

64 as

63 on

61 that

58 i'm

57 at

54 for

50 marie

47 with
47 but
47 all

44 so
44 just

40 never
40 my

39 we
38 like

37 be

35 your

34 said
34 out
34 not
34 if

31 he
31 are

30 one
30 is
30 from

29 they
29 now
29 don't

28 there

27 had

26 back

25 well
25 up

24 would
24 his

23 what
23 know
23 could

22 say

20 can

19 have
19 didn't

18 you're
18 will
18 more
18 it's
18 how
18 girl
18 around

17 too
17 home
17 coming

16 oh
16 go
16 get

15 them
15 probably
15 or
15 even
15 down
15 again

14 were
14 wasn't
14 take
14 right
14 him
14 do
14 always

13 something
13 no
13 mind
13 looked
13 gun
13 group
13 game
13 ever
13 been
13 alone
13 about

12 time
12 see
12 over
12 much
12 let
12 here
12 hand
12 glenn
12 can't
12 by

11 think
11 than
11 really
11 make
11 life
11 gonna
11 find
11 come
11 an
11 am

10 when
10 way
10 want
10 taking
10 still
10 moment
10 into
10 hands
10 after
[+] Max McNeal

143 he

98 the

93 to

54 and

44 his

39 was

31 max

30 had

29 in

27 a

26 it

25 but

22 i
22 him

20 for

19 boy
19 at

18 then

17 so
17 said

16 would
16 of

15 bag

14 up
14 there
14 that

13 what
13 on
13 just
13 back

12 you
12 with
12 this

10 now
10 me
10 didn't
[+] Nanami Nishida

463 her

415 to

406 she

344 the

250 of

243 was

228 a

213 that

212 and

184 nanami

169 it

154 at

140 in

135 as

132 you
132 madelaine (hmmmmmm)

124 had

116 i

114 this

113 all

104 now

97 but

92 for

76 with
76 shirohara (HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

71 me
71 always

64 san (lol ~~ooh baka kermit-san stop interrupting the statistics uguuu nani~~ )
64 could

63 out

62 what

60 not

55 be

54 on

53 just

52 though

51 would

49 one

47 towards

46 were

45 only
45 like
45 even

43 so
43 no

41 face

39 over
39 from

38 herself

37 thought
37 back

36 them

35 up
35 how
35 he

34 looked

32 group
32 again
32 about

31 then
31 into

30 right
30 if
30 do

29 time
29 they
29 never

28 someone
28 did
28 an

27 there

26 suddenly
26 seemed
26 eyes
26 by

25 more
25 have

24 words
24 than
24 looking
24 girl
24 everyone
24 away

23 when
23 way
23 tears
23 something
23 really
23 after

22 who
22 slightly
22 moment
22 know
22 friend
22 continued
22 because

21 bit
21 being
21 been

20 you're
20 well
20 said
20 look
20 let
20 knew
20 is
20 adam

19 we
19 felt

18 still
18 pain
18 nanami's
18 much
18 make
18 him
18 crying

17 voice
17 made
17 i'm
17 help
17 expression

16 own
16 once
16 going
16 friends
16 finally
16 around

15 while
15 together
15 smile
15 protect
15 my
15 long
15 hand
15 everything
15 before
15 along
15 alone
15 almost

14 she's
14 see
14 madelaine's
14 holding
14 first
14 best

13 wanted
13 that's
13 little
13 get
13 fact
13 down
13 began
13 against

12 your
12 weak
12 perhaps
12 pathetic
12 other
12 onto
12 matter
12 life
12 letting
12 least
12 i'll
12 his
12 go
12 else
12 don't
12 cried
12 amanda

11 yet
11 why
11 too
11 stare
11 spoke
11 smiled
11 realized
11 most
11 mind
11 live
11 kill
11 immediately
11 gun
11 ground
11 feel
11 enough
11 end
11 arm
11 another

10 will
10 us
10 think
10 these
10 some
10 people
10 or
10 hawley
10 hands
10 die
10 cold
10 can
[+] Jayne Brown

274 the

213 she

178 to

147 was

142 a

132 her

130 and

95 of

88 it

74 had

69 he

68 that

67 jayne

61 with

59 but

57 as

52 this
52 in

43 at

40 on

36 i
36 be

35 could

34 there

32 so

31 what
31 boy (interesting, this seems to be a unique high frequency word for Jayne, at least in terms of the kids I've done stats for thus far)

30 if

28 not
28 his
28 him

27 from

26 would

25 were

23 up

22 you
22 where
22 they

21 just

20 out
20 now
20 have
20 back

19 for
19 didn't
19 bag

18 something
18 more
18 here

17 we
17 thought
17 some
17 one
17 been
17 about

16 want
16 said
16 or
16 no
16 jason

15 them
15 stevan
15 looked
15 guy
15 gun

14 going
14 down
14 bottle

13 then
13 over
13 eyes
13 do

12 vodka (same, jayne)
12 like
12 callum

11 weapon
11 trust
11 is
11 how
11 herself
11 did
11 couldn't
11 all
11 again

10 yeah
10 see
10 into
10 i'm
10 even
10 boys (HERE IT IS AGAIN : 0)
10 behind
10 before
10 around
10 after
Hawley's next. He's getting his own post because he's a longboye
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Hawley Faust

2541 the (jesus fucking christ thats a lot of "the"s)

1707 he

1553 to

1235 his

958 of

932 and

815 a

614 as

551 i

550 in

532 it

520 had

509 that

472 was

391 at

333 t

327 on

304 from

287 him

287 hawley

280 you

271 back

257 this

240 up

233 be

230 out

225 but

218 with

216 over

213 himself

212 lightly ( C O N S P I R A C Y ! ! ! ! !)

210 though

205 about

200 when

197 her

187 where
187 there

186 they
186 all

182 off

179 before

176 one

172 what

162 adam (thats a lot of Adams :o)

161 them
161 for

158 just

157 into

156 if

148 could

147 have

146 been

138 my

137 somewhat (C O N S P I R A C Y)

132 against

130 now

129 so

126 would

125 not
125 more

124 found

123 again

121 hand

120 me

117 toward

115 still

112 blood (that's a lot of blood! >_>)

110 down

109 she

107 through

106 or

105 other
105 head

102 some

100 get

98 going

95 do
95 away

93 we

90 something

87 wound

86 once
86 looking

85 eyes

84 two
84 said
84 glancing

83 didn't

82 time
82 no

80 door
80 another

79 like
79 alan

78 who
78 moving

76 way

74 gun
74 ground

73 by

71 here
71 both

70 little

69 side
69 even
69 can

68 onto
68 is

67 moved
67 moment

66 think
66 only
66 how
66 did

65 took

64 well

63 thought
63 muttered

62 place
62 much
62 mind
62 look
62 island

61 thoughts
61 than
61 taking
61 anything

60 trying
60 probably
60 help
60 came
60 after

59 seemed
59 know
59 continued

58 being

54 boy

53 those
53 go
53 arm
53 any

51 take
51 because

50 shot
50 pushing
50 lighthouse
50 glanced
50 couldn't

49 small
49 should
49 face
49 an

48 madelaine

47 people
47 never
47 left
47 good
47 girl
47 along

46 then
46 made
46 let
46 body
46 begun
46 bag
46 amanda

45 want
45 long
45 hands
45 got

44 your
44 weapon
44 right
44 kill
44 first
44 feet

43 their
43 don't

42 person
42 area

41 voice
41 group
41 everything

40 shoulder
40 quickly
40 marcus
40 already

39 wounds
39 someone
39 since
39 point
39 knew
39 house
39 having

38 words
38 went
38 spot
38 shirt
38 really
38 own
38 killed
38 felt

37 sighing
37 pushed
37 light
37 knee
37 hadn't
37 end

36 wasn't
36 too
36 see
36 pulling
36 find

35 red
35 question
35 around

34 tried
34 shaking
34 school
34 rather
34 looked
34 helena
34 finally
34 come
34 are

33 while
33 thing
33 sound
33 note
33 kept
33 coming
33 best

32 three
32 sitting
32 need
32 most
32 jacob
32 game
32 ever

31 try
31 pocket
31 mused
31 last
31 better
31 august

30 whole
30 water
30 turned
30 lifting
30 least
30 keep
30 figured
30 david
30 anyone
30 air

29 watching
29 pulled
29 pain
29 make
29 listening
29 dead
29 allowed

28 without
28 us
28 these
28 myself
28 lifted
28 few
28 enough
28 done
28 doing
28 attention

27 wanted
27 turning
27 starting
27 move
27 mouth
27 happened
27 fact
27 dark

26 till
26 terry
26 stop
26 standing
26 spoke
26 sounds
26 slowly
26 sat
26 placing
26 keeping
26 hell
26 finding
26 feeling
26 began
26 always

25 watched
25 throat
25 shotgun
25 running
25 new
25 making
25 lips
25 leg
25 getting
25 fire
25 course
25 blinking
25 able

24 world
24 will
24 talking
24 suppose
24 skin
24 sight
24 questioned
24 personally
24 others
24 might
24 holding
24 half
24 girls
24 friends
24 building
24 alone

23 work
23 which
23 things
23 start
23 seeing
23 say
23 quite
23 outside
23 many
23 madeline
23 life
23 instead
23 i'm
23 dropping
23 chance
23 bad
23 alright
23 almost
23 admit

22 sure
22 stay
22 smile
22 map
22 heard
22 happen
22 gave
22 friend
22 clinic
22 bottle
22 blaine

21 yeah
21 started
21 soon
21 smiling
21 resting
21 pistol
21 open
21 nothing
21 near
21 hardly
21 forehead
21 figure
21 die
21 day
21 damn
21 between

20 stood
20 seem
20 saying
20 river
20 rest
20 removing
20 position
20 inside
20 far
20 fall
20 else
20 edward
20 each
20 bullet
20 behind
20 bandages

19 yet
19 wrong
19 wall
19 under
19 trust
19 trigger
19 ran
19 part
19 it's
19 happening
19 hair
19 glasses
19 glance
19 fingers
19 falling
19 besides
19 arms
19 aim

18 wondering
18 why
18 wasn't
18 walking
18 run
18 remembered
18 next
18 lay
18 hard
18 given
18 forced
18 finished
18 feel
18 don't
18 death
18 daypack
18 care
18 breathing
18 believe
18 across

17 worse
17 window
17 whatever
17 stopped
17 simply
17 same
17 pressing
17 placed
17 odd
17 maybe
17 hold
17 grin
17 form
17 close
17 blinked
17 anymore
17 also

16 taken
16 sit
16 seen
16 second
16 reaching
16 piece
16 picking
16 needed
16 mother
16 hurt
16 hospital
16 hoping
16 hadn't
16 forward
16 clean
16 caught
16 bringing
16 bleeding
16 bit

15 using
15 use
15 top
15 lying
15 listened
15 leave
15 kit
15 kind
15 hit
15 hearing
15 happy
15 fallen
15 either
15 deep
15 decided
15 danger
15 coppice
15 clear
15 brought
15 bloody
15 attack

14 woman
14 wanting
14 thinking
14 talk
14 such
14 sighed
14 sigh
14 rubbing
14 remember
14 quick
14 pointing
14 past
14 passed
14 our
14 older
14 oi
14 nodded
14 nice
14 needle
14 name
14 moments
14 man
14 leaving
14 large
14 gotten
14 giving
14 frowning
14 fine
14 everyone
14 covered
14 closing
14 allow

13 young
13 within
13 were
13 told
13 there's
13 telling
13 speaking
13 rid
13 ready
13 pressed
13 passing
13 ones
13 nodding
13 nanami
13 morphine
13 medicine
13 knowing
13 hacksaw
13 guy
13 grabbing
13 give
13 foot
13 floor
13 family
13 every
13 dropped
13 currently
13 closed
13 cleaning
13 brothers
13 broke

12 wounded
12 used
12 turn
12 true
12 stuff
12 stepping
12 speak
12 silence
12 rested
12 reason
12 reached
12 push
12 old
12 nose
12 none
12 matter
12 lot
12 knees
12 garret
12 followed
12 fight
12 fear
12 familiar
12 eyeing
12 drop
12 couldn't
12 comment
12 casting
12 bodies
12 admitted

11 wonder
11 watch
11 walk
11 waiting
11 together
11 tell
11 tears
11 somewhere
11 shook
11 self
11 saw
11 returning
11 rain
11 put
11 path
11 oh
11 neck
11 minute
11 mean
11 leaning
11 killing
11 job
11 hated
11 growing
11 front
11 finger
11 fell
11 eye
11 degree
11 cut
11 begin
11 asked
11 allowing
11 alive

10 you're
10 wrist
10 word
10 won
10 weakly
10 walked
10 uriel
10 upward
10 understand
10 times
10 steps
10 slow
10 shut
10 room
10 returned
10 plan
10 opening
10 opened
10 mess
10 mention
10 medical
10 male
10 loud
10 longer
10 letting
10 kid
10 itself
10 indeed
10 idea
10 gunshot
10 grinning
10 father
10 fabric
10 decent
10 collar
10 briefly
10 breath
10 bamboo
10 attacked
10 asking
10 anyway
10 aid
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Thom Chuck

165 the

55 of

45 and

44 a

43 he

38 to

36 it
36 his

29 was

26 thom

25 would

19 as

16 boy

15 sword
15 in
15 for

14 with
14 that
14 had

13 on

12 some
12 one

11 this
11 at

10 you
10 out
10 him
10 but
[+] Waldo Woodrow

68 the

27 his

25 he
25 a

20 of

19 to

16 in

15 and

13 it

12 with
12 that
12 out
12 as

10 was
[+] Marcus Roddy

267 the

194 he

151 to

132 and

117 of

113 a

109 his

107 was

80 marcus

73 it

72 that

56 in
56 as

55 i

52 had

47 on

43 at

38 him

35 not
35 if

34 be

33 we
33 from

31 with

30 you
30 up
30 but

28 is
28 for
28 could

26 they

25 would

24 just
24 have

23 what

22 one
22 group

21 looked

19 like
19 did
19 again

18 seemed
18 back
18 an

17 when
17 though
17 this
17 out
17 know
17 boy
17 adam

16 then
16 some
16 all

15 them
15 over
15 no
15 knew
15 her
15 down

14 she
14 off
14 do
14 been
14 about

13 were
13 small
13 me
13 dont

12 think
12 my
12 marcus'
12 hawley
12 began
12 are

11 thought
11 much
11 head
11 go
11 because
11 any

10 time
10 there
10 something
10 good
10 face
10 even
10 around
[+] Duncan Wright

183 the

130 to

90 was

89 a

85 of

83 he

67 and

66 it

64 that

56 her

53 she

52 duncan

47 this

45 in

42 his

41 but

35 had
35 as

34 i

30 be
30 at

25 with
25 on

24 up
24 there

22 him

21 for

20 they
20 out
20 back
20 angharad

19 now

18 not

17 you
17 said
17 just
17 if

16 all

15 what
15 we
15 so

14 would
14 it's
14 i'm
14 about

13 something
13 over
13 like
13 going
13 could

12 or
12 one
12 is
12 from
12 down

11 too
11 some
11 no
11 how
11 been

10 think
10 then
10 see
10 room
10 island
10 into
10 here
10 frisbee
[+] Eddie Serjeantson

249 the

157 he

150 to

119 and
119 a

114 that

100 of

91 his

80 was

63 in

60 as

59 at

57 had
57 eddie

53 it

45 you
45 i

38 on

35 but
35 be

33 with

32 out
32 all

27 him

26 from

25 this
25 if

24 up
24 been

23 have

22 like

21 sarge ( Y E S )
21 looked
21 get

20 then
20 one

19 them

18 what
18 well
18 into
18 around

17 off
17 for

16 not
16 me
16 back

15 would
15 people
15 little
15 just
15 i'm
15 girl

14 help
14 gazebo

13 time
13 there
13 jacob
13 her
13 gun
13 couldn't

12 something
12 so
12 is
12 got
12 do

11 who
11 we
11 other
11 might
11 didn't

10 they
10 seemed
10 know
10 here
10 he'd
10 hand
10 did
10 could
10 any
10 an
10 able
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Miranda Gray

60 the

53 she

28 her

26 was

24 to

21 and

19 that
19 had

17 you
17 miranda
17 in

16 of

14 a

13 i

12 but

11 have
11 for
11 as

10 not
10 eddie
10 at
[+] Daphne Rudko

252 her

233 the

220 she

206 to

158 a

134 of

114 was

109 and

91 it
91 in

89 as

86 that

69 had

56 daphne

52 you

51 with

48 not

44 now

43 at
43 all

40 on

37 for

35 this

34 out
34 from

31 if

29 though
29 but
29 be

28 he

27 one
27 me

26 by

25 they
25 just
25 blood (>_>)

23 like

21 would
21 who
21 what
21 were
21 him

20 towards
20 life
20 knife
20 have
20 could

19 into
19 do
19 been
19 back

18 thought
18 or
18 i
18 girl

17 face
17 even

16 there
16 no
16 kill
16 herself
16 did
16 any
16 an

15 people
15 more
15 going
15 before

14 someone
14 so
14 is

13 you're
13 up
13 then
13 small
13 pain (wow #twinzies)
13 over
13 looked
13 about

12 well
12 time
12 something
12 long
12 away
12 almost
12 again

11 them
11 simply
11 same
11 rather
11 own
11 ever
11 dead
11 bit

10 yet
10 where
10 way
10 through
10 slightly
10 since
10 seemed
10 others
10 other
10 looking
10 let
10 know
10 human
10 head
10 hand
10 form
10 eyes
10 down
10 boy
10 around
[+] David Jackson

653 the

424 to

417 he

286 and

241 his

220 a

214 of

166 david

152 was

144 i

142 as

141 you

137 in

117 it

114 that

103 at

102 him

96 had

88 on

84 be

73 out

72 with

70 not
70 if
70 from

68 we

67 but

65 jacob (wat)

57 for

56 her

54 up

51 off
51 gun (jeez)

48 said
48 have

47 just

46 this

39 other

38 one
38 can

37 when
37 or
37 get

36 two
36 know
36 head
35 back

34 so
34 don't

33 them
33 right
33 down
33 all

32 were
32 they
32 amanda

(no they were not amanda)

31 would
31 me

30 way
30 there

29 now
29 do
29 about

28 by

27 who
27 like
27 is
27 before

26 i'm
26 are
26 adam

(you am are adam!?)

25 what
25 though
25 no
25 group

24 over
24 kill (jeez²)
24 continued
24 been

23 three
23 only
23 himself

22 trying
22 time
22 then
22 see
22 left
22 into
22 dead

21 your
21 my
21 didn't

20 through
20 thought
20 it's
20 did
20 could
20 again

19 took
19 saw
19 playing
19 face
19 even
19 after

18 where
18 hand
18 go
18 fired (jeez³)
18 boy

17 shot (jeez⁴)
17 she
17 looking

16 walking
16 too
16 still
16 really
16 put
16 madelaine
16 looked
16 help
16 heard
16 going
16 game
16 blood
16 around
16 an

15 while
15 turned
15 think
15 than
15 more
15 hit
15 girl
15 both
15 away

14 wouldn't
14 us
14 should
14 peri (an unexpectedly large number of peri instances hmmm)
14 last
14 here
14 david's
14 couldn't
14 being
14 behind

13 will
13 want
13 that's
13 sure
13 stop
13 pain
13 island
13 how
13 got
13 front
13 find
13 any

12 why
12 wasn't
12 walked
12 voice
12 shots (jeez⁵)
12 second
12 never
12 make
12 eyes
12 each
12 can't
12 asked
12 andrew
12 already
12 alive

11 went
11 try
11 tree
11 towards
11 take
11 someone
11 side
11 shoot (jeez⁶)
11 probably
11 may
11 let
11 leave
11 killed (jeez⁷)
11 he'd
11 decided
11 course
11 collar
11 bullet (:-/)
11 another
11 ammo (:-/ again)
11 also

10 you're
10 well
10 wanted
10 told
10 tell
10 stopped
10 rock
10 point
10 person
10 people
10 next
10 much
10 look
10 good
10 getting
10 first
10 far
10 care
10 bullets (:-C)
10 arm
10 alright
[+] Cleo Barston

55 the

27 to

24 her

22 she

18 and

16 a

11 of

10 he
[+] Andrew Muteaneau

48 the

45 a

44 he

40 to

36 and

27 i

26 was

25 andrew

21 his

20 that

14 of

13 you

12 in

11 at

10 my
10 just
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Madelaine and Amanda are each getting individual posts because wew
[+] Madelaine Shirohara

2095 the

2013 she

1923 her

1870 to

1156 a

1147 of

1047 was

944 and

882 that

767 it

702 in

665 as

594 had

535 at

525 madelaine

428 for

415 now

401 but

398 this

375 all

357 i

346 with

344 you

306 not

289 on

284 what

263 out

262 be

256 from

254 though

228 amanda

215 would

211 nanami (holy shit that's a lot more than I expected)

207 up

205 just

204 could

202 he

193 if

191 towards
191 they
191 back

187 like

179 even

176 were

175 over
175 him

174 no

169 them

166 only
166 herself
166 have

165 one

154 face

147 so
147 into

145 looked

144 again

143 there
143 still

140 slightly

139 his

138 about

137 by

136 seemed
136 do

134 thought (thats a lot of thinking)
134 then

130 me

124 who
124 been
124 an

122 felt

121 looking

120 did

119 or

118 we

117 adam

111 is
111 hawley

110 away

109 before

107 mind

106 after

104 never

103 more

102 time
102 bit (wat)

101 something

100 eyes (wat)

98 while
98 how

96 always

94 suddenly

93 well

87 words
87 right
87 feeling

86 moment
86 group

85 someone
85 hand

84 through

83 voice
83 being

81 let

77 know

75 when
75 us
75 than
75 my

74 some
74 much
74 knew
74 inside
74 around
74 almost

73 way
73 perhaps
73 look
73 friend

71 make
71 expression

70 turned
70 their
70 shirohara
70 least

67 said
67 david
67 against

65 once

64 can

63 down

61 own
61 off
61 going

60 took
60 girl
60 friends

59 blood

58 think
58 might

57 don't
57 began

56 yet
56 two
56 i'm
56 gun

56 another

54 will
54 san (:-I)
54 help
54 continued

53 pain
53 first
53 everything

52 other
52 head
52 anything

51 smile
51 made
51 life

50 along

49 marcus
49 any

48 you're
48 world
48 together
48 really
48 realized
48 here
48 happened
48 finally
48 end

46 somehow
46 see
46 madelaine's
46 go
46 feel
46 enough
46 boy

45 lips (wat)

44 nothing
44 matter
44 long
44 few
44 best
44 behind

43 too
43 quietly
43 ground
43 fact
43 able

42 where
42 things
42 thing
42 smiled
42 place
42 keep
42 i'll
42 hands
42 cold
42 are

41 thoughts
41 sense
41 happen
41 get
41 game
41 everyone
41 because

40 side
40 should
40 little
40 kill (#twinzies)
40 death (#twinzies again)
40 came
40 amanda's (wow thats a lot of amanda)

39 your
39 take
39 say
39 same
39 rather
39 quickly
39 protect
39 point
39 onto
39 found
39 else

38 trust
38 sure
38 it's
38 decided

37 sound

36 tears
36 since
36 shoulder
36 immediately
36 hope
36 completely
36 come

35 may
35 both

34 doing
34 already

33 without
33 very
33 simply
33 probably
33 person
33 others
33 its
33 good
33 ever

32 wanted
32 unable
32 taking
32 most
32 met
32 left
32 hard
32 fallen
32 care
32 barely

31 people
31 knowing
31 form
31 better

30 until
30 leave
30 held
30 front
30 attention

29 walked
29 situation
29 holding
29 fingers
29 door
29 carefully
29 alright

28 silently
28 reason
28 making
28 given
28 can't

27 these
27 pocket
27 nanami's
27 murmured
27 letting
27 heard
27 having
27 give
27 gently
27 find
27 far
27 done
27 die
27 calm
27 arm
27 alone

26 upon
26 stared
26 soon
26 remembered
26 neck
26 killed
26 family
26 crying

("killed, family, crying" is concerningly dark. I'm gonna tell the website I'm using to do this to go to therapy :I)

25 wound
25 trying
25 those
25 that's
25 survive
25 such
25 silent
25 rest
25 noticed
25 longer
25 didn't
25 close
25 aside

24 surprise
24 supposed
24 sight
24 live
24 kind
24 despite
24 deep
24 dead
24 caught
24 case
24 approached

23 which
23 want
23 tell
23 spoke
23 saw
23 running
23 next
23 lost
23 killing
23 gave
23 either

22 we're
22 strange
22 sigh
22 shot
22 real
22 put
22 part
22 i've
22 fell
22 also
22 adam's

21 wondering
21 why
21 turning
21 truly
21 sudden
21 struggled
21 stranger
21 speak
21 seem
21 promise
21 myself
21 listening
21 last
21 keeping
21 however
21 building
21 blazer
21 between
21 ago

20 struggling
20 stopped
20 startled
20 smiling
20 small
20 school
20 run
20 listened
20 house
20 hold
20 chance
20 anyone
20 actually

19 wounds
19 watch
19 tried
19 told
19 stop
19 speaking
19 sort
19 somewhat
19 shock
19 saying
19 red
19 raised
19 meant
19 idea
19 himself
19 giving
19 fall
19 empty
19 day
19 dark
19 beyond
19 alive
19 aim

18 watching
18 silence
18 short
18 pistol
18 pale
18 nodded
18 moving
18 mouth
18 hawley's
18 happening
18 gradually
18 fear
18 doorway

17 wondered
17 understand
17 throat
17 thinking
17 surprised
17 suppose
17 stood
17 stepped
17 sorry
17 slight
17 shotgun
17 shoot
17 remained
17 pull
17 open
17 low
17 kept
17 iron
17 getting
17 further
17 figure
17 falling
17 diary
17 coming
17 chest
17 breath
17 believe
17 anger

16 weapon
16 vision
16 trembling (>>>>>________>>>>>)
16 slowly
16 past
16 outside
16 moved
16 miriam
16 has
16 happy
16 got
16 fully
16 david's
16 cried
16 clear
16 am

15 we'll
15 warehouse
15 under
15 turn
15 truth
15 trouble
15 times
15 talk
15 taken
15 shoulders
15 self
15 seen
15 register
15 ran
15 pointed
15 panic
15 normal
15 needed
15 move
15 mean
15 lose
15 living
15 lifted
15 leaving
15 itself
15 home
15 heart
15 hear
15 hair
15 friendship
15 feet
15 fate
15 effort
15 eachother
15 dropped
15 current
15 corpse
15 circumstances

14 wrong
14 worse
14 went
14 weak
14 walking
14 try
14 trusted
14 stay
14 state
14 staring
14 stare
14 reached
14 playing
14 painful
14 nearby
14 name
14 meet
14 listen
14 island
14 interrupted
14 hate
14 due
14 course
14 catch
14 become
14 apart
14 air

13 yourself
13 yeah
13 worry
13 worried
13 within
13 whole
13 wasn't
13 wanting
13 underneath
13 themselves
13 talking
13 struggle
13 standing
13 shut
13 she's
13 shadow
13 removed
13 presence
13 please
13 lip (wat)
13 light
13 less
13 it'll
13 helplessly
13 helped
13 he's
13 glance
13 gazed
13 followed
13 faded
13 deciding
13 control
13 bullet
13 breathing
13 body
13 asked
13 ahead

12 you'll
12 work
12 winced
12 whether
12 wall
12 understood
12 tire
12 tightly
12 stepping
12 snapped
12 sister
12 seems
12 sake
12 river
12 replied
12 realize
12 quiet
12 pressed
12 position
12 pathetic
12 parents
12 near
12 moments
12 lot
12 hurt
12 huh
12 hidden
12 guess
12 gaze
12 fine
12 feelings
12 each
12 drew
12 distance
12 covered
12 couldn't
12 company
12 cautiously
12 called
12 blaine
12 became
12 arms
12 act
12 across

11 word
11 whatever
11 watched
11 wandered
11 used
11 use
11 uniform
11 trembled
11 strain
11 stained (._.)
11 sick
11 shared
11 return
11 reply
11 remembering
11 pulled
11 paused
11 pained
11 pages
11 our
11 okay
11 oh
11 need
11 maybe
11 lying
11 likely
11 lighthouse
11 large
11 knows
11 human
11 hey
11 helpless
11 grip
11 gone
11 formed
11 field
11 exactly
11 entire
11 effect
11 dangerous
11 cover
11 confusion
11 concern
11 chin
11 burning
11 blank
11 anybody

10 wished
10 widened
10 whom
10 upwards
10 unsettled
10 true
10 tone
10 sting
10 started
10 skirt
10 shirt
10 seconds
10 remember
10 relieved
10 relaxed
10 realizing
10 realization
10 reach
10 quite
10 promised
10 pace
10 obvious
10 notice
10 nice
10 newcomer
10 meeting
10 many
10 lie
10 kit
10 injured
10 high
10 gazing
10 gasps
10 future
10 fun
10 full
10 forward
10 firmly
10 familiar
10 eyed
10 easily
10 cut
10 collar
10 bleeding
10 bad
10 awkwardly
10 anymore
10 andrew
10 absolutely
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Amanda Jones

1594 the

1090 to

912 and

901 she

748 that

740 a

712 of

688 was

643 her

475 it

469 had

455 in

442 as

423 he

380 amanda

378 at

358 i

296 you

291 but

289 be

288 on

275 adam (wow its almost like she had a crush on him or something)

262 his

260 for

228 him

213 if

212 what
212 madelaine

210 with

173 out

172 would

170 this

164 all

163 just

158 up

156 have
156 been

146 from

141 not

133 looked

122 were
122 know

121 so

119 couldn't

116 they
116 like

113 about

110 we

105 didn't

104 much

101 help
101 do
101 could

100 is
100 back

98 really
98 one

97 over

95 who
95 here

90 get

88 there

87 david

86 something

85 little
85 going

84 way
84 hawley

82 into

81 did

79 time

78 them
78 seemed
78 face

77 or
77 how
77 girl

76 knew
76 head

75 some

74 i'm
74 eyes (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY EYES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

73 an

72 then

71 when
71 well
71 looking
71 look
70 don't

69 off
69 my
69 around

68 marcus

67 me
67 before

66 herself
66 even

65 now
65 more
65 come

64 wasn't

63 other
63 no

62 think

61 down
61 by
61 again

60 any

58 right
58 group

57 people

56 than
56 make

55 it's

54 boy

53 fact

49 probably
49 can

48 still

47 thought
47 their

46 yet
46 got
46 go
46 felt

45 find
45 able

44 through
44 that's
44 someone
44 might
44 good

43 she'd

42 such
42 see
42 never
42 hand
42 are

40 thing
40 need
40 hadn't

39 things
39 likely
39 found

38 two
38 say
38 life
38 game

37 too
37 he's
37 dead

36 your
36 trying
36 shotgun
36 most
36 anyone

35 you're
35 sure
35 only
35 however
35 doing

34 while
34 us
34 kind
34 house
34 he'd
34 ground
34 amanda's
34 almost

33 which
33 same
33 person
33 mind
33 ever
33 anything
33 adam's

32 wouldn't
32 point
32 perhaps
32 maybe
32 hell
32 gun
32 being
32 away

31 very
31 saw
31 kill
31 else

30 thoughts
30 put
30 jones
30 fuck
30 friend
30 first
30 blood

("put jones fuck friend first")

29 where
29 though
29 feeling

28 we're
28 situation
28 many
28 man
28 madelaine's
28 least
28 island
28 hands
28 everyone
28 best

27 towards
27 sighed
27 seen
27 place
27 okay
27 long
27 feel

26 times
26 friends
26 better
26 began

25 wanted
25 voice
25 own
25 matter
25 made
25 i've
25 hurt
25 guy
25 figured
25 end
25 can't
25 bit

24 yeah
24 uh
24 tried
24 those
24 school
24 said
24 quite
24 needed
24 killed
24 enough
24 death
24 another

23 want
23 tell
23 second
23 getting
23 finally
23 few
23 because
23 area
23 always

22 went
22 smiled
22 simply
22 should
22 shook
22 sat
22 oh
22 jacob
22 god
22 course
22 both

21 watched
21 take
21 shot
21 outside
21 let
21 leave
21 last
21 inside
21 hope
21 himself
21 having
21 guess
21 body
21 beside

20 wonder
20 sitting
20 mean
20 love
20 happen
20 glanced
20 die
20 close
20 came

19 why
19 took
19 three
19 tears
19 talking
19 side
19 shoulder
19 seem
19 rather
19 hear
19 hawley's
19 happened
19 behind
19 along

18 turned
18 thinking
18 stepped
18 smile
18 nothing
18 held
18 feet
18 alive
18 actually

17 walk
17 try
17 there's
17 talk
17 silence
17 room
17 rest
17 real
17 new
17 moment
17 lot
17 leg
17 left
17 hoped
17 guys
17 far
17 especially
17 dodd (#twinzies)
17 after

16 warehouse
16 understand
16 standing
16 single
16 pointed
16 open
16 nodded
16 different
16 day
16 completely
16 already

15 you've
15 world
15 words
15 walked
15 used
15 until
15 surprise
15 pretty
15 playing
15 others
15 nanami
15 known
15 keep
15 i'd
15 great
15 gone
15 front
15 fell
15 door
15 done
15 died
15 days
15 david's
15 coming

(DAVID'S COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RUN!)

14 will
14 tear
14 stopped
14 stood
14 since
14 president
14 moved
14 idea
14 girls
14 expected
14 escape
14 certain
14 also

13 wound
13 without
13 shooting
13 saved
13 rock
13 river
13 realized
13 part
13 our
13 heard
13 each
13 doesn't
13 definitely
13 concerned
13 basically
13 arm
13 am
13 against

12 wondered
12 upon
12 told
12 steve (who the fuck is steve!?)
12 started
12 small
12 sighing
12 shoot
12 shocked
12 she's
12 sense
12 ran
12 quickly
12 pulled
12 picture
12 parents
12 once
12 none
12 move
12 isn't
12 i'll
12 given
12 eye
12 exactly
12 damn
12 blaine

11 worried
11 worked
11 wish
11 use
11 taking
11 survival
11 supposed
11 suddenly
11 somewhere
11 shrugged
11 problem
11 plan
11 pain
11 odds
11 next
11 mouth
11 met
11 machete
11 listened
11 large
11 gave
11 fucking
11 form
11 five
11 feelings
11 expression
11 every
11 decided
11 crying
11 chance
11 care
11 baseball (wat)
11 andrew
11 across

10 weapon
10 walking
10 vice
10 trust
10 these
10 taken
10 surprised
10 stop
10 stay
10 start
10 spoke
10 sick
10 roddy
10 remembered
10 reason
10 pull
10 pocket
10 phone
10 minutes
10 marcus'
10 lucky
10 let's
10 hole (hehehehe)
10 holding
10 high
10 hard
10 glancing
10 friendly
10 forward
10 figure
10 field
10 fallen
10 does
10 continued
10 comes
10 cold
10 cody
10 bullets
10 brain
10 bleeding
10 arrival
10 although
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] Ken Mendel

193 the

62 he

52 a

51 to

43 was

41 and

38 his

37 of

36 it

29 in

25 on

24 had

23 for

20 more
20 boat (lol)

19 him

17 but
17 as

16 water
16 ken

15 that
15 into
15 he'd
15 from
15 at

13 would
13 this

12 didn't

11 what
11 just

10 with
10 not
10 blood
[+] Callum Hadley

405 he

301 to

300 the

259 was

185 his

159 a

157 and

139 callum

123 it

119 had

114 of

107 in

96 beth (WHERE BETH!?!?!?!?!?)

94 this

91 her

83 that

69 you
69 him

67 at

65 on
65 but

62 for
62 be

59 girl

58 with

57 out

56 as

55 i

52 she

46 up

44 around

42 not

39 from

38 skip

37 looked
37 just

36 like

35 now

33 what
33 were

32 would

31 could

30 they
30 there
30 no
30 help

29 here

28 me

27 if
27 boy

26 back
26 all

25 so
25 i'm
25 about

24 where
24 still
24 really
24 one
24 more
24 eyes

23 wasn't
23 or
23 been

22 see

21 something
21 didn't

20 who
20 well
20 save
20 off
20 lyndi
20 know

19 why
19 have
19 find
19 felt
19 down

18 don't

17 when
17 slightly
17 people
17 floor
17 couldn't
17 an

16 turned
16 someone
16 needed
16 looking
16 how
16 guy
16 face
16 come

15 then
15 them
15 some
15 said
15 look
15 island
15 do
15 continued

14 over
14 only
14 much
14 little
14 into
14 head
14 else
14 did
14 away
14 any

13 sure
13 seemed
13 heard
13 going
13 dead

12 thought
12 stood
12 himself
12 he'd
12 hair
12 feeling
12 began

11 way
11 two
11 too
11 thoughts
11 their
11 sat
11 quickly
11 never
11 maybe
11 go
11 brass
11 before
11 are
11 again

10 trouble
10 time
10 safe
10 running
10 raised
10 made
10 gun
10 even
10 door
10 came
10 callum's
10 boy's
[+] Cydni Pullman

71 she

64 her

63 the

42 and

40 to

36 a

25 of

23 in

22 was

20 had

15 it

14 at

13 on
13 him

12 you
12 with
12 that
12 for
12 as

10 out
10 but
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”