Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

eeEeEEeEEEeEeE

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

Post by Kermit »

Hahaha guess what we'll be starting off with the sim this time AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here's our roster

Adam Amato-1x Hand Grenade

Adrian Gray-.45 Derringer

Alex Ovechkin-Tickle Me Elmo

Alexander Bee-Bayonet

Ali Grayston-Pitchfork

Alice Nichols-Enfield Mk II

An Linh Tuan-Macbook Pro

Andi Ayala-Laser Dazzler

Andrew "Pants" Ponikarovsky-Scythe

Andrew Swainson-Arcus 94

Anna Dibenidetti-Telescopic Baton

Annabelle Buchannon-Crowbar

Anthony Ainsworth-1x Flash Grenade

Blake Ross-Car Keys

Brad Wilson-Ming Vase

Brandon Cuthbert-Wooden Skis

Brittany Ashworth-Javelin

Bryan Calvert-Dynamite

Burton Harris-Mateba Model 8 Unica Autorevolver, Memes

Caitlin Evans-Firecrackers

Carmen Somerset-Hatchet

Cathalie Meguro-Speargun

Chad Munteanu-Mercygiver

Chiaki Takao-Glock 17

Christian Cohen-Gameboy Advance

Damien Carter-Madison-Estoc

Dan Birch-Beretta PX4 Pistol

Dan Johnson-Bobblehead

Darren Oaklan-Cleaver

Debrah Dollop-Ji

Deliah Dollop-Camera

Derrin Istoli-Remington 11-87

Edgar Judah-Chain Mail

Eli McConnell-Beretta 93R

Elizabeth Ebert-Tomahawk

Eric Silvstedt-Macauhuitl

Ernest Decarteret-Frisbee

Felix Travertil-Plunger

Franco Sebberts-Chinese Finger Trap

Gail Smith-Fibrewire Watch

Garry "Oliver" Dodd-Taurus PT 111

Gigi Sinclaire-Tire Iron

Greggory Archer-Field Rations

Gregory Moyer-Shamshir

Harry Constantine-Lead Pipe

Horace Malcolm-Crosscut Saw

Huy Tran-Fairbarin-Sykes Fighting Knife

Jack Russell-Mauser C96

Jackie Kovacs-Water Gun

Jaime Dibenidetti-Glock 19

Jameson Doeert-Hockey Stick

Jana Brown-Potassium Cyanide

Jenna Cassidy-Pickaxe

Jin Li-Jen-Electro-Shock Baton

John Davies-Epee

John Matthews-Hip Flask

Jonathan Michaels-Saber

Jordan McKiernan-Pot lid

Joshua Moore-AED Machine

Justin Moore-Taurus Raging Bull

Kasumi White-M1903 Springfield

Kayla Ravoy-Rope Dart

Kevin Kapustiak-Wii-Mote

Kristey Burrowell-Punt Gun (nice)

Kyle Rizea-Hairbrush

Lance Adams-War Scythe

Laura Diesen-Gladius

Lavender Heart-16 feet of barbed wire

Lee-Ann Collier-Hi-Point Model JHP

Lester Treskington-Riot Shield

Licinia Vinici-Ak-47

Maggie Heartgreeder-Stoner 63

Mai Oshinari-Kukri

Mariavel Varella-Nodachi

Marimar Perez-Furby

Marvin Hendrick-X-Box Controller

Mary-Anne Robinson-Kusarigama

Matthew Drew-Aerosol can and lighter

Matthew Lafferty-Garrotte

Matthias Kovalenko-Jian

Melanie DeSilva-Claymore Mine

Michael Neely-Tambourine

Mihiro Duli-Can of cat food

Mitch Gunther-Sickle

Nathan Godwin-X-Force 850 Pro

Nessy Guthrie-Switchblade

Nich Finlayson-WASP Injection Knife

Okalani Shimane-4x Smoke grenades

Oliver "Garry" Dodd-Kris

Paris "The Gossip King" Persphone-Naginata, Juicy Gossip

Penelope Withers-Hook Sword

Peter Rosenthal-Bowling Ball

Preston Grey-Playing Cards

Randy Blailocke-Colouring Book

Ricky Callahan-Colt Single Action Army

Robert Adams-Nunchuks

Roland Kelly-Beretta 1934

Rupert Stockton-Grappling Hook

Russ Gofis-Sledgehammer

Sam ":C" Sorenson-Scimitar

Sarah Dao-Vial of Strychnine

Satoru Kamui-Shotgun Flashlight (nice)

Sera Wingfield-Nail Bat

Seth Malvice-Billyclub

Seth Mattlock-Heckler & Koch MP7

Shae Arnav-Morning Star

Stacy Holorson-Screwdriver

Stephanie Crew-Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Steven Smith-Rope

Sylvea Hill-Dragunov

Tanesha Lexx-Smith & Wesson M19

Tori Johnson-Shillelagh

Venus Gwendolyn-Sleeping Pills

Vesa Turunen-Leather Glove

Walter Smith-Mosquito Repellent

Wanda Lovett-Skateboard

Whitney Acosta-S&W .357

Zachary Foreman-Benelli M3

Zilya Merchenkov-Flintlock Pistol

Kermit the Time Criminal-Ram Dao Sword

Officer Vicky of the Time Police-Rusty Spoon
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CACTUS MAN:

I know who I will be cheering on heavily in this simulation.

Let's goooooo Officer Vicky!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY MEAN TIME POLICE LADY:

Out of all the islands to be on  Image

I am excited for the sprites though
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CACTUS MAN:

OH MY GOD I DID NOT NOTICE THERE WAS BOTH A GARRY AND AN OLIVER
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BACKSLASH:

So much is happening already and all he's done is post the roster.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day One

-Bryan Calvert and Matthias Kovalenko team up yay! Best Team is formed

-Deliah Dollop and Roland Kelly team up, forming team :C.

-Derrin Istoli and Gigi Sinclaire form The Seekers of The Answer.

-Matthew Lafferty and Jordan McKiernan form Team I'm Already Running Out of Names for Teams

-Peter Rosenthal and Elizabeth Ebert form [Insert Team Name Here].

-Vesa Turunen and Mihiro Duli realize that they've found true love in one another. VT <3 MD is formed

-Andi Ayala and Justin Moore team up i guess

-Blake Ross finds a car yay!

-Bryan Calvert practices his custodial arts.

-Dan Birch and John Davies team up wow

-Deliah Dollop forgets if she's the pregnant twin.

-Derrin Istoli fights a battle inside his mind against the forces of Jeff.

-Franco Sebberts finds a nice spiffy new suit wow!

-Harry Constantine finds waffles and bacon ugh

-Marvin Hendrick and Jenna Cassidy create The Best Gang.

-Laura Diesen and Preston Grey form the Dream Team.

-Lavender Heart is a secret lesbian

-Marvin Hendrick complains about that Damian kid.

-Matthew Lafferty laughs fertly

-Robert Adams is looking for someone to create a comedy duo with.

-Sam Sorenson and Anthony Ainsworth form Team Oh for Fuck's Sake :/

-Sarah Dao finds some food i guess

-Satoru Kamui and Pants bond over Pants' name. Team Pants is formed.

-Seth Malvice angsts.

-Steven Smith finds an apple and eats it wow

-Sylvea Hill makes a rope out of bedsheets found in The Hotel.

-Blake Ross picks up a hot chick with his car. Said hot chick is Jonathan Michaels.

-Eli McConnell is like "well this sucks :("

-Franco Sebberts is looking to improve his suit collection.

-Peter Rosenthal finds some berries oh god not again

-Robert Adams walks around

-Steven Smith is ready to kill a fucker

-Vesa Turunen sings a traditional Finnish folk song.

-Elizabeth Ebert thinks she's on a reality show

-Preston Grey smokes some weed

-Alice Nichols and Jack Russell make a team

-Cathalie Meguro teams up with Eli McConnell, making ɯɐǝ⊥ ɹǝɥʇou∀

-Harry Constantine is amazed by Kristey Burrowell's large weapon Image

-Licinia Vinici and Tanesha Lexx create The Butterfly Club

-Marimar Perez thinks Seth Malvice is a friendly eel and Seth just goes with it I guess

-Okalani Shimane's like "lets not kill each other" and Michael Neely's like "ok"

-An Linh Tuan and Mitch Gunther are friends now i guess

-Andi Ayala: "WHERE PETER GO!?!?! >:-0"

-Justin Moore almost falls into a manhole

-Kristey Burrowell is E V I L

-Lavender Heart: "WHERE MARIAVEL GO!?!?! >:-0"

-Okalani Shimane is sad n stuff

-Paris Persphone listens in on a distant conversation, adding to his GOSSIP archives

-Alice Nichols is like ":/"

-Chad Munteanu runs around in random directions

-Lavender Heart is still looking for Mariavel

-Ali Grayston and Oliver "Garry" Dodd form a team!?

-Anthony Ainsworth is beginning to regret teaming up with Sorenson

-Anna Dibenidetti jumps off of a roof  :-O

-Anna almost lands on Laura Diesen and Laura's like "woah >_>" and takes deadAnna's stuff.

-Marvin Hendrick plots his revenge

-Roland Kelly ponders life's mysteries.

-Seth Malvice angsts again

-Debrah Dollop becomes the Gossip Queen.

-Franco Sebberts has a lot of suits >_>

-Christian Cohen misses his home/shipping crate

-Mai Oshinari and Chad Munteanu team up oh no

-Marvin Hendrick must find Damien

-Edgar Judah and Matthew Drew are a comedy duo

-Christian Cohen and Rupert Stockton are friends now I guess

-Franco Sebberts: "Look at all these suits!"

-Russ Gofis mf dmngfjkdbue4uik433iu

-Sarah Dao joins ?????????? ???????

-Mai Oshinari kills someone in pregame again

-Matthew Drew trips and falls over lol

-Paris Persphone must have his VENGANZA

-Sam Sorenson acts like a perfectly normal teenager

-Pants does the Pants Dance

-Kasumi White and Officer Vicky team up *frog screaming*. The Time Police Squad has been formed.

-Jameson Doeert is seduced by Team Hotrod.

-Officer Vicky gets lost hahahahahahha

-John Matthews and Zilya Merchenkov team up maybe

-Russ Gofis(h) joins The Little Mermaids!

-Ali Grayston is like "where is sisterhood!????????????????"

-Jameson Doeert falls over

-Roland Kelly falls over too

-Jenna Cassidy does not fall over

-John Davies says some words maybe

-Adam Amato and Mary-Anne Robinson are group

-Jack Russell barks

-Lavender Heart does things

-Rupert Stockton bounces about

-Seth Mattlock joins Team Pants!

-lavbender nharth

-Lee-Ann Collier finds a altar made of goat skulls.

-Greggory Archer joins up with Jaime Dibenidetti

-Lester Treskington is getting trashed on Myspace

-Maggie Heartgreeder has an ominous name

-Whitney Acosta and Nathan Godwin are friends

-Carmen Somerset and Steven Smith are friends too!

-An Linh Tuan punches a tree ouch

-Dan Birch gets punched

-Felix Travertil ODs on eggos.

-Maggie Heartgreeder greeds for hearts

-Marvin Hendrick passes out

-Michael Neely exists

-Satoru Kamui is Japanese

-Jonathan Michaels is boxing champion of the world

-Robert Adams and Maggie Heartgreeder are also a comedy duo now

-Lavender Heart and Alice Nichols are friends?

-Lance Adams and Eric Silvstedt are eels.

-Tanesha Lexx HATE PRETTY GIRLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Jin Li-Jen melts.

-Dan Birch shoots Jack Russell in the face whoops

-Gregory Moyer does some crazed rambling

-An Linh Tuan friends up with Sera Wingfield ddkald oju94

-Lavender Heart is like "oh no not jack ! :0"

-Kevin Kapustiak wants some HAMBURGERS

-Lance Adams is an eel still

-Sera Wingfield does evil stuff

-Matthew Drew memes

-Huy Tran is confused

-Kevin Kapustiak joins AaAAaAAaaAAaaaAa

-Stacy Holorson joins Team 69

-Shae Arnav is a hungery boi

-Kristey Burrowell launches into orbit after firing the punt gun (she's still alive though)

-Nich Finlayson makes pippin sad ;~;

-Sylvea Hill is now Gossip Royalty

-Chiaki Takao and Penelope Withers are frends

-Paris Persphone screams

-Lee-Ann Collier joins The Dream Team

-Venus Gwendolyn joins team?!

-Brittany Ashworth also does that thing.

-Sam Sorenson [DATA EXPUNGED]

-Huy Tran joins Team Pants. Team Pants is best team.

-Greggory Archer: "The hamsters are in danger." (sidenote: i didn't make this up it actually happened in the simulator.)

-Lee-Ann Collier lets the cat out of the bag.

-Alexander Bee joins гคєђค ђאภเยคยє

-Kristey Burrowell enters the atmosphere.

-Kermit runs in random directions (wow finally here i am)

-Laura Diesen's like ":["

-Seth Mattlock's like "._."

-Kermit joins The Seekers of The Answer. Perfect.

-Darren Oaklan joins ?????!!??!?!?

-Nich Finlayson joins Team #-2

-Officer Vicky shoots an innocent unarmed frog

-Dan Birch is like ":c"

-Joshua Moore eats a lizard

-Gregory Moyer joins Team Oh for Fuck's Sake :/ OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOO

-Marimar Perez hears an eel off in the distance

-Whitney Acosta finds purpleberries oh no not again

-Damien Carter-Madison blames Nicole

-Jackie Kovacs and Lester Treskington team up

-Franco Sebberts becomes a well-dressed EEL

-Dan Birch eats some mushrooms he found uh oh

-Officer Vicky is mean to puppies :O

-Kyle Rizea teams up with Walter Smith :/

-Horace Malcolm trips and explodes.

-Burton Harris teams up with Kayla Ravoy Y E S

-Wanda Lovett joins teams?

-Sylvea Hill snipes Gigi Sinclaire :O

-Brandon Cuthbert and Zachary Foreman form the Murdergoblins

-Damien Carter-Madison trips off a cliff and lands in v3 uh oh

-Jana Brown is like "yikes"

-Adrian Gray joins VT <3 MD

-Jana Brown joins the Industrial Sized Condoms

-Caitlin Evans trips and doesn't explode

-Ricky Callahan joins Team JACKIE

-Oliver Dodd fixes his leg with his tasercane (poor garry still hasn't :C)

-Shae Arnav [DATA EXPUNGED]

-Harry Constantine bludgeons Justin Moore with a lead pipe. RIP Team #1

-Okalani Shimane's like "jeez"

-Eli McConnell's like "gosh"

-Nich Finlayson's like "darn"

-Harry Constantine's like "MORE BLOOD HEHEHEHEHHEHE"

-Marvin Hendrick's like "what is going on over here-oh nvm bye"

-Robert Adams doesn't say anything because he's in a different place

-Jordan McKiernan is being murdered probably

-Derrin Istoli hasn't realized that Kermit is Jeff's flesh vessel

-Oh hey I was right Jordan McKiernan was being murdered. Eli McConnell shot him in the neck while spooked by that whole Justin Moore thing. RIP Team I'm Already Running Out of Names for Teams.

-Shae Arnav stumbles up upon the aftermath of the Jordanmurder and is like "Nice". Shae joins ɯɐǝ⊥ ɹǝɥʇou∀.

-Gail Smith cries crystal tears

-Sarah Dao communicates telepathically with the other Makaze insert

-Greg Moyer thinks the Nazis are out to get him

-Eli's sad because he killed a dude

-Tanesha Lexx convinces Mariavel Varella to join The Butterfly Club WHAT

-Kristey Burrowell safely lands back on the island

-Gail Smith gets squished by Kristey Burrowell landing safely back on the island

-Sarah Dao's like "0_0" and walks away from that whole scene

-Carmen Somerset exists

-Derrin Istoli is being taunted by Jeff, the voice in his head

-Greggory Archer goes for a nice relaxing stroll through the woods.

-Michael Neely walks into a sliding glass door by accident

-Deliah Dollop is like "zoinks"

-Seth Malvice is like "eel noise"

-Deliah Dollop is like "no im afraid of eels ;~;"

-Seth Malvice is like "*bonks Deliah on the head*" riperoo Team :C

-Lance Adams is a different kind of eel from Seth don't get them confused.

-Zilya Merchenkov's like "im riserugu"

-Cathalie Meguro's like ":v wat"

-Roland Kelly joins Team Hotrod. Boy that car is getting full.

-Kasumi White gets adopted by NAFT again

-Chiaki Takao builds a shrine to Burton

-Franco is finding it difficult to find suits that fit on eels

-Jaime Dibenidetti tries to pronounce her own surname

-Matthew Lafferty is sad and stuff

-Dan Birch is like "wow i sure am glad those mushrooms i ate weren't poisonous :)"

-Steven Smith dances

-Alexander Bee trips balls

-Ali Grayston yells and stuff

-Caitlin Evans and Bryan Calvert are dating now (sorry tori)

-Elizabeth Ebert's like "oh wait this isnt a reality show whoops"

-Kayla Ravoy was too weak for Burton's weed and got lost in the woods.

-Melanie DeSilva accidentally steps on a lizard >_>

-Robert Adams sees someone in the distance

-Jenna Cassidy picks flowers

-Preston Grey is adopted by Brackie again.

-Christian Cohen flashes back to how great his life was and all the sex he had and all the typical v2 chad character stuff

-Kermit is looking for fresh tongues to add to his tongue necklace

-Marvin Hendricks is like "well ok then"

-Kermit [UNSPEAKABLE HORRORS]

-OH NO >_<

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-SAM NO

-WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

-Sam Sorenson [DATA EXPUNGED]s Cathalie Meguro :C

[+] Alliances

Best Team: Bryan Calvert + Matthias Kovalenko + Caitlin Evans

Team :C : Deliah Dollop + Roland Kelly

The Seekers of The Answer: Derrin Istoli + Gigi Sinclaire + K E R M I T

Team I'm Already Running Out of Names for Teams: Matthew Lafferty + Jordan McKiernan

[Insert Team Name Here]: Peter Rosenthal + Elizabeth Ebert

VT <3 MD: Vesa Turunen + Mihro Duli + Adrian Gray

Team #1: Andi Ayala + Justin Moore

Team #42: Dan Birch + John Davies

The Best Gang: Marvin Hendrick + Jenna Cassidy

The Dream Team: Laura Diesen + Preston Grey + Lee-Ann Collier

Team Oh for Fuck's Sake :/ : Sam Sorenson + Anthony Ainsworth + Gregory Moyer

Team Pants: Satoru Kamui + Pants + Seth Mattlock + Huy Tran

Team Hotrod: Blake Ross + Jonathan Michaels + Jameson Doeert + Roland Kelly

Team #-2: Alice Nichols + Jack Russell + Lavender Heart + Nich Finlayson

ɯɐǝ⊥ ɹǝɥʇou∀: Cathalie Meguro + Eli McConnell + Shae Arnav

Team Punt Gun: Harry Constantine + Kristey Burrowell

The Butterfly Club: Licinia Vinici + Tanesha Lexx + MARIAVEL VARELLA!?

The Little Mermaids: Marimar Perez + Seth Malvice + Russ Gofis

??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????: Okalani Shimane + Michael Neely

?????!!??!?!?: An Linh Tuan + Mitch Gunther + Sera Wingfield + Darren Oaklan

The Oliver "Garry" Doddsquad: Ali Grayston + Oliver Dodd

The Gossip Monarchy: Debrah Dollop + Paris Persphone + Sylvea Hill

гคєђค ђאภเยคยєץ: Mai Oshinari + Chad Munteanu + Alexander Bee

?????????? ???????: Matthew Drew + Edgar Judah + Sarah Dao

AaAAaAAaaAAaaaAa: Rupert Stockton + Christian Cohen + Kevin Kapustiak

Time Police Squad: Officer Vicky + Kasumi White

Team 69: John Matthews + Zilya Merchenkov + Stacy Holorson

teams?: Adam Amato + Mary-Anne Robinson + Venus Gwendolyn + Brittany Ashworth + Wanda Lovett

I like memes: Greggory Archer + Jaime Dibenidetti

The Industrial Sized Condoms: Whitney Acosta + Nathan Godwin + Jana Brown

*Spiders crawling out of kermit's eyes*: Carmen Somerset + Steven Smith

COMEDY DUO: Robert Adams + Maggie Heartgreeder

The Eels: Lance Adams + Eric Silvstedt + Franco Sebberts

WHERE BURTON!?: Penelope Withers + Chiaki Takao

Team JACKIE: Jackie Kovacs + Lester Treskington + Ricky Callahan

Team Uh Oh: Kyle Rizea + Walter Smith

The Meme Team: Burton Harris + Kayla Ravoy

Murdergoblins: Brandon Cuthbert + Zachary Foreman

[+] Deaths

#121 Anna Dibenidetti: Jumped off of a roof.

#120 Felix Travertil: Suicide by waffle.

#119 Jin Li-Jen: Melted.

#118 Jack Russell: Shot by Dan Birch.

#117 Horace Malcolm: Spontaneous human combustion.

#116 Gigi Sinclaire: Shot by Sylvea Hill.

#115 Damien Carter-Madison: Not actually dead, just accidentally fell into a v3 portal (ooh sequel hook).

#114 Justin Moore: Bludgeoned by Harry Constantine.

#113 Jordan McKiernan: Shot by Eli McConnell.

#112 Gail Smith: Smooshed by Kristey Burrowell.

#111 Deliah Dollop: Bludgeoned by Seth Malvice.

#110 Cathalie Meguro: [DATA EXPUNGED]ed by Sam Sorenson.

[+] Surviving Characters

Adam Amato-1x Hand Grenade

Adrian Gray-.45 Derringer

Alex Ovechkin-Tickle Me Elmo

Alexander Bee-Bayonet

Ali Grayston-Pitchfork

Alice Nichols-Enfield Mk II

An Linh Tuan-Macbook Pro

Andi Ayala-Laser Dazzler

Andrew "Pants" Ponikarovsky-Scythe

Andrew Swainson-Arcus 94

Annabelle Buchannon-Crowbar

Anthony Ainsworth-1x Flash Grenade

Blake Ross-Car Keys

Brad Wilson-Ming Vase

Brandon Cuthbert-Wooden Skis

Brittany Ashworth-Javelin

Bryan Calvert-Dynamite

Burton "Kermit" Harris-Mateba Model 8 Unica Autorevolver, Memes

Caitlin Evans-Firecrackers

Carmen Somerset-Hatchet

Chad Munteanu-Mercygiver

Chiaki Takao-Glock 17

Christian Cohen-Gameboy Advance

Dan Birch-Beretta PX4 Pistol, Mauser C96

Dan Johnson-Bobblehead

Darren Oaklan-Cleaver

Debrah Dollop-Ji

Derrin Istoli-Remington 11-87

Edgar Judah-Chain Mail

Eli McConnell-Beretta 93R, Pot lid

Elizabeth Ebert-Tomahawk

Eric Silvstedt-Macauhuitl

Ernest Decarteret-Frisbee

Franco Sebberts-Chinese Finger Trap

Garry "Oliver" Dodd-Taurus PT 111

Greggory Archer-Field Rations

Gregory Moyer-Shamshir

Harry Constantine-Lead Pipe, Taurus Raging Bull

Horace Malcolm-Crosscut Saw

Huy Tran-Fairbarin-Sykes Fighting Knife

Jackie Kovacs-Water Gun

Jaime Dibenidetti-Glock 19

Jameson Doeert-Hockey Stick

Jana Brown-Potassium Cyanide

Jenna Cassidy-Pickaxe

John Davies-Epee

John Matthews-Hip Flask

Jonathan Michaels-Saber

Joshua Moore-AED Machine

Kasumi White-M1903 Springfield

Kayla Ravoy-Rope Dart

Kevin Kapustiak-Wii-Mote

Kristey Burrowell-Punt Gun (nice)

Kyle Rizea-Hairbrush

Lance Adams-War Scythe

Laura Diesen-Gladius, Telescopic Baton

Lavender Heart-16 feet of barbed wire

Lee-Ann Collier-Hi-Point Model JHP

Lester Treskington-Riot Shield

Licinia Vinici-Ak-47

Maggie Heartgreeder-Stoner 63

Mai Oshinari-Kukri

Mariavel Varella-Nodachi

Marimar Perez-Furby

Marvin Hendrick-X-Box Controller

Mary-Anne Robinson-Kusarigama

Matthew Drew-Aerosol can and lighter

Matthew Lafferty-Garrotte

Matthias Kovalenko-Jian

Melanie DeSilva-Claymore Mine

Michael Neely-Tambourine

Mihiro Duli-Can of cat food

Mitch Gunther-Sickle

Nathan Godwin-X-Force 850 Pro

Nessy Guthrie-Switchblade

Nich Finlayson-WASP Injection Knife

Okalani Shimane-4x Smoke grenades

Oliver "Garry" Dodd-Kris

Paris "The Gossip King" Persphone-Naginata, Juicy Gossip

Penelope Withers-Hook Sword

Peter Rosenthal-Bowling Ball

Preston Grey-Playing Cards

Randy Blailocke-Colouring Book

Ricky Callahan-Colt Single Action Army

Robert Adams-Nunchuks

Roland Kelly-Beretta 1934

Rupert Stockton-Grappling Hook

Russ Gofis-Sledgehammer

Sam ":C" Sorenson-Scimitar, Speargun

Sarah Dao-Vial of Strychnine

Satoru Kamui-Shotgun Flashlight (nice)

Sera Wingfield-Nail Bat

Seth Malvice-Billyclub

Seth Mattlock-Heckler & Kock MP7

Shae Arnav-Morning Star

Stacy Holorson-Screwdriver

Stephanie Crew-Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Steven Smith-Rope

Sylvea Hill-Dragunov, Tire Iron

Tanesha Lexx-Smith & Wesson M19

Tori Johnson-Shillelagh

Venus Gwendolyn-Sleeping Pills

Vesa Turunen-Leather Glove

Walter Smith-Mosquito Repellent

Wanda Lovett-Skateboard

Whitney Acosta-S&W .357

Zachary Foreman-Benelli M3

Zilya Merchenkov-Flintlock Pistol

Kermit the Time Criminal-Ram Dao Sword

Officer Vicky of the Time Police-Rusty Spoon
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

wew here we go

It's gonna be a bumpy ride

Anna Dibenidetti

Note that I'm gonna actually be reading everyone so time between sprites will be longer whoops sorry (but also that means dead/islandsprites yay)
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Oh jeez I just found my sister's post-Sorenson corpse :C" Anna:

"Oh jeez I put on my sister's hoodie :C" Anna:

"Oh jeez it's raining :C" Anna:

"Oh jeez I accidentally killed Huy and then shot myself :C" Anna:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Felix Travertil

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

wow no deadsprite for felix :C

"I just killed Jackie hahahahahahah" Felix:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jin Li-Jen

no deadsprite for obvious reasons (he gets his nards chopped off zoinks)
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

bork bork bork Jack Russell bork bark bork bark

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"where did my arms/face part go? :C" Jack:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(((((((((((((((((((((((" Jack:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HELP

AAAAAAAAAA
AAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HELP ME

AAAAAAAAA
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE PAIN IT NEVER ENDS
AAUUAAAAAAGAHUAG
EAEAEAEAEEAEAE
AAUUUAEAUA

well i think thats enough v2 for tonight!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Horace Malcolm

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

"Man, they really should've had some stricter building regulations on this island" Horace:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”