I’m A Fucking Unicxrn

Open - Day 2

The gardens run from the leadership houses to the entrance of the manor house and formerly featured many winding paths, freshly cut grass, and an array of exotic plants from around the world. In the time since the community left the island, however, these features have all fallen into disuse. The grass is long and unkempt, and if one was to walk the paths they would have to step over many overgrown plants and debris that litter them or block the way. The other highly noticeable thing is that the gardens themselves have become overrun by devil's ivy which was introduced to the island by the leadership, who did not realize it was an invasive species.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Lizzie waved after Yuki as she left. She didn’t follow, because -

She didn’t have any reason to?

She didn’t want to?

She couldn’t?

Who knows? But she didn’t follow. She sat there on the ground for a few seconds longer, let out a big ol’ sigh, then gathered her stuff and stood up.

“Thanks for everything, really. I’ve got to find my own Yuka, but you take care of yourself.” She nodded to Saffron and the girl whose name she had neglected to remember. She gave them both a warm smile to try and lift their spirits, in the middle of the hurricane that had become their life, and set off to find Morgan.

Hopefully not dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl.

((Lizzie Lebowski continued elsewhere.))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

She didn’t matter either.

The ones around her had made that statement clear. Her voice had called them, and they had chosen not to heed it. To leave her. To fulfill the wishes of their companion, instead. She knew that no blame could be heaped onto them — why prioritize her over someone they presumably knew? the question bared no answer — and yet the predictable emotions manifested regardless. Anger, jealousy, other indistinguishable forces emerging out of the well, fusing with her body, making her want to gnash and tear and rage and scream and make them recognize her, make them care.

But it didn’t do anything. It just stayed there, kept her in place. Made her feel what she felt but did not let her act. At least, not in a way that seemed kin to her. Her body stood up. There was one person left. There was a chance that they would hold significance, but honestly she didn’t really care whether she was or not. She wanted people and people had left her behind so now she no longer wanted people.

That was simple. That was easy. That was what she wanted to do.

That was what would make her who she was.

So she moved. Walked. Disappeared from sight, with no more words.

((Roxanne Herbert, continued elsewhere))
Aura

Post by Aura »

This was all stressing Saffron out. She closed her eyes and tried to center herself, but to no avail. Everyone scatteredd in different directions, and she was left alone. With a disappointed sigh and a shake of her head, she tried to catch up with Arizona before she got too far away.

(Saffron Fields continued in No Center)

Return to “The Gardens”