Kermit's V1 sprites/simulation

Haha porting this is going to be so much work please kill me

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Three
-Cody Jenson finds a Hamburglar costume and puts it on.

-Chance Burton smokes more weed!

-Vince Noir sings about a monkey on his back.

-Shannon McLocke is sad because he has to deal with Jason Andrews' bullshit.

-Oh, but he's not the only one. Suddenly, Angelina Kaige jumps from a bush, but Jason was ready, having used his echolocation abilities to detect her. Kaige lands on Jason's knife.

-Jeremy Torres is getting smacktalked on SOTF's subreddit.

-Adam Dodd plays forest hockey.

-Vince Noir, having witnessed his friend's murder, attacks Jason Andrews. Jason uses his mind powers to turn Vince into a big ol' pile of worms. Shannon, quite understandably, is disturbed by this development.

-Jeremy Torres is sailor moon.

-Heather Pendergast thinks killing time is fun time.

-Adam Dodd creates a crown out of pretty flowers.

-Scott Jameson beats Dorian Greywood to death using Craig the skateboard. RIP Team Brojob.

-Aiden Ambrose shares some of his money with Clare Shephard, meaning he's part of Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters!

-Chance Burton smokes so much weed that he becomes v2 Burton Harris. This means he's insane. He attacks Shannon McLocke and gets shot in the chest for his troubles. RIP Team Burton.

-Xian Chun the nudist cultist blood magic priestess blows Lucinda Garnett up with a grenade.

-Arsenio Thanodeus watches The Arsenio Hall Show on an old TV set.

-Nudist Cult rituals.

-Jill Gatling is inducted into the nudist cult.

-Lyndi Thibodeaux joins DoddSquad part 2: The Doddenning!

-Cassie Webber joins Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters!

-Jeremy Torres joins Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters!

-Elijah Rice drains Michael Suarez of all his blood.

-Ryan Torres licks another frog.

-Cody Jenson steals some hamburgers.

-Heather Pendergast eats a dead person.

-Ryan Torres bathes in the blood of his enemies.

-Heather Pendergast shoots Jason Andrews in his weirdo face.

-Ryan Torres pushes Heather Pendergast off a cliff.

-Lyndi Thibodeaux spooks Shannon McLocke, who shoots her in the chest. DoddSquad part 2: The Doddenning disbands.

-Wednesday Garci asks Jeremy Torres to shoot her. Jeremy, full of SAD, does so.

-Jeremy finds a car.

-Cult shenanigans.

-Despite her better judgement, Angharad Davies invites Stevan Hyde to join up with her. Stevan joins Team Corgi!

-Cassie Webber has no idea what the heck is wrong with everyone.

-Kaleigh Jones pulls a Remi Pierce.
[+] Alliances

Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM AKA. The Nudist Cult: Xian Chun + Gilbert Archambault + Elijah Rice + Jill Gatling

Team Corgi: Angharad Davies + Scott Jameson + Wednesday Garci + Stevan Hyde

Kool Kids Klub: Jason Andrews + Ryan Torres + Shannon McLocke

Team I'm not a Terrorist I Swear: Vince Noir + Angelina Kaige

Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters: Clare Shephard + Kaleigh Jones + Cody Jenson + Aiden Ambrose + Cassie Webber + Jeremy Torres

Team Brojobs: Dorian Greywood + Michael Suarez

Team Burton: Cassie Webber + Chance Burton

DoddSquad part 2: The Doddenning: Adam Dodd + Heather Pendergast + Lyndi Thibodeaux
[+] Deaths

#27 Angelina Kaige: Stabbed by Jason Andrews.

#26 Vince Noir: Wormified by Jason Andrews

#25 Dorian Greywood: Bludgeoned by Scott Jameson.

#24 Chance Burton: Shot in the chest by Shannon McLocke.

#23 Lucinda Garnett: Blown up by Xian Chun.

#22 Michael Suarez: Killed to death by Elijah Rice

#21 Jason Andrews: Shot by Heather Pendergast.

#20 Heather Pendergast: Pushed off of a cliff by Ryan Torres.

#19 Lyndi Thibodeaux: Shot by Shannon McLocke.

#18 Wednesday Garci: Shot by Jeremy Torres.

#17 Kaleigh Jones: Collar detonation.
[+] Surviving Characters

Gilbert Archambault: Stuffed Teddy Bear, Remington Xp-100, Switchblade

Arsenio Thanodeus: Uzi

Shannon McLocke: Terrorist Gear, Pancor Jackhammer, Sledgehammer

Cassie Webber: Magic 8-Ball

Xian Chun: Hand Grenade, Billyclub

Angharad Davies: Saber

Aiden Ambrose: Chloroform

Jill Gatling: Derringer

Clare Shephard: Beretta 1934, Tonfa

Scott Jameson: Ithaca 37, Skateboard, Astra 400

Ryan Torres: Jack shit

Elijah Rice: Terrorist Gear

Stevan Hyde: Pair of Bluetooth headsets

Jeremy Torres: Ruger KP97D

Cody Jenson: Banjo, LeMat Revolver

Adam Dodd: Croupier Stick, Stiletto, Terrorist Gear
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Oooooh the first terrorist

Angelina Kaige!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Vince Noir wears eyeliner and has a blue mullet.

Man, 2005 was weird.

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Dorian Greyworm!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Retrospective from current-day Kermit: This is actually my worst sprite I don't know what I was thinking when I made this.

Hmm so "His rounded eyes have a pale, blue-green colour to it that is clear and transparent, resembling the hue of lightly-tinted glass or crystal." equaled "literally transparent eyes" in my brain so uh hehehehehehe

Chance Burton!?

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

alright so after that disaster of a sprite here's Velma! Lucinda Garnett!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Michael Suarez!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jason Andrews!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Heather Pendergast!

*is hit by the 7 shots I fired earlier at the head and chest area*
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Lyndi Thibodeaux!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Wednesday Garci's outfit is for sure against school dress code (a tube top and a miniskirt, both made from latex (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and as I want to avoid drawing teenage girl nipples, I had to improvise.

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Kaleigh Jones...

:/
just :/

yeah so hmmm i think being in porn at age 16 is NOT ALLOWED, so I'm just censoring the whole character wahooo!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Four

-Stevan Hyde throws a rock at a bird, killing it and another bird hiding behind it.

-Adam Dodd heroically shoots Gilbert Archambault McNudistCultist in the head.

-Elijah Rice throws a rock at Stevan Hyde, killing him.

-Scott Jameson shoots Shannon McLocke in the back. Kool Kids Klub disbands!

-Ryan Torres forces Aiden Ambrose to lick a poison dart frog.

-Angharad Davies impales Elijah Rice with her saber.

-Adam Dodd stumbles upon the aftermath of the above murder, and lacking proper context, shoots Angharad. Team Corgi disbands : (. dangit adam

[+] Alliances

Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM AKA. The Nudist Cult: Xian Chun + Gilbert Archambault + Elijah Rice + Jill Gatling

Team Corgi: Angharad Davies + Scott Jameson + Stevan Hyde

Kool Kids Klub: Ryan Torres + Shannon McLocke

Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters: Clare Shephard + Cody Jenson + Aiden Ambrose + Cassie Webber + Jeremy Torres

[+] Deaths

#16 Gilbert Archambault: Shot by Adam Dodd

#15 Stevan Hyde: Bludgeoned by Elijah Rice

#14 Shannon McLocke: Shot by Scott Jameson.

#13 Aiden Ambrose: Poisoned by Ryan Torres

#12 Elijah Rice: Impaled by Angharad Davies.

#11 Angharad Davies: Shot by Adam Dodd.

[+] Surviving Characters

Arsenio Thanodeus: Uzi

Cassie Webber: Magic 8-Ball

Xian Chun: Hand Grenade, Billyclub

Jill Gatling: Derringer

Clare Shephard: Beretta 1934, Tonfa

Scott Jameson: Ithaca 37, Skateboard, Astra 400

Ryan Torres: Jack shit

Jeremy Torres: Ruger KP97D

Cody Jenson: Banjo, LeMat Revolver

Adam Dodd: Croupier Stick, Stiletto, Terrorist Gear
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Gilbert Archambault!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Stevan Hyde has eyes that change colour depending on temperature (what) so i interpreted that as he has mood-ring eyes wow (also i put chartreuse in there for u mimi)

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”