Kermit's V1 sprites/simulation

Haha porting this is going to be so much work please kill me

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Else Darroch!

wew this'll be one messy deadsprite
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

guess what I forgot about elsie's deadsprite whoops

Because I've already read like all of v1, I'm just gonna be doing the sprites instead of the sprites and reading everyone.

Takara Asano!

I swear she wasn't supposed to be a rebel from Half Life 2 in anime form it just kind of ended up that way >_>
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Eh-Sun Choi!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Peri Barclay!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

CLASSIC TOBS

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jack O'Connor!

Wow Day 2 of the sim coming soon
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Two
-Shannon McLocke is Shannon McLost.

-Sidney Crosby skinny dips (jesus christ I think this group is like a nudist colony or something)

-Clare Shephard eats more PURPLEBERRIES!

-Shannon McLocke tracks down Jamie Amy Robins, and to avenge Jack, he shoots her in the back of the head.

-Shannon McLocke is still sad, though.

-Chance Burton smokes some weed.

-Nevera Aero wants to kick people.

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau has a bath in the deepfryer at McDonalds.

-Nevera Aero runs off in search of people to kick, and Martyn Ferdinand goes off to find her.

-Arsenio Thanodeus is one with nature.

-Instead of finding Nevera, Martyn Ferdinand finds Elijah Rice. Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM ties him up and does weird nudist cult shit with him. Martyn dies at some point.

-BUT WAIT HERE COMES NEVERA! She sees the aftermath of Martyn's heckin' bad time and sneaks up behind one of the nudist cult members. Nev does what she does best, and kicks the unsuspecting cult member so hard he explodes into a million billion pieces. Nevera notices a distinct smell of hockey player in the air afterwards. RIP Sidney Crosby.

-Unfortunately, kicksploding people isn't very stealthy, and Nevera is noticed. Nudist Cultist Elijah Rice pulls a TERRORISTGUN out of somewhere, and fires at Nevera. Nevera kicksplodes the bullets, but alas, this is the wrong thing to do, because now there are a million billion tiny bullets flying towards her. Nevera is reduced to a fine red mist. Team British Imperialism is disbanded.

-Dorian Greywood has nightmares about book-inhabiting worms.

-Ryan Ashmore is like "Woah, fuck, what the heck was that!?!?"

-Danica tells Scott Jameson to shoot someone with her.

-It turns out what the heck Ryan heard was Scott talking to a shotgun. Scott obeys Danica's command and blows Ryan's face off. He takes Ryan's skateboard and names it "Craig". The Nice Girls are disbanded.

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau gets lost in McDonalds. I don't even know where Lyndi is.

-Xian Chun bathes in the blood of the innocent.

-Stevan Hyde is sad his good friend Peri Barclay is dead.

-Kaleigh Jones plants a crossbow bolt in Hannah Juett's throat. Team Warehouse is disbanded.

-Kaleigh Jones repeatedly walks into a tree.

-Adam Dodd finds some random guy's corpse hanging from a tree, so he takes all the dead dude's stuff.

-Xian Chun leads a Nudist Cult blood ritual.

-Heather Pendergast eats some PURPLEBERRIES.

-Heather is immune to PURPLEBERRIES so she's okay.

-Stevan Hyde pokes Jack O'Connor's corpse with a stick and laughs.

-Heather Pendergast eats more PURPLEBERRIES.

-Michael Suarez doesn't understand why everyone became crazy murderers.

-Dorian Greywood has worm flashbacks.

-Chance Burton grows some medicinal marijuana.

-Cody Jenson unknowingly bathes right in front of a camera.

-Jill Gatling exists.

-Jill murders some wildlife.

-More Nudist Cult blood rituals.

-Dorian Greywood hallucinates that Drew Lynn is a giant worm and strangles him to death.

-Aiden Ambrose finds the corpse of D.B. Cooper and takes his briefcase full of money.

-Adam Dodd is attacked by a cactus.

-Jason Andrews threatens to put worms in Shannon McLocke's pocket unless he joins Kool Kids Klub. Shannon *really* doesn't like worms, so he says yes.

-Wednesday Garci finds Eh-Sun Choi's corpse, and noticing the cocaine everywhere, assumes it's Chi Masumi.

-Jason Andrews bites a squirrel's head off.

-Lucinda Garnett is sad because she's a double murderer.

-Cody Jenson sees the golden arches off in the distance. Upon closer inspection, he sees Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau walking around in circles inside. He enters the McDonalds and then beats her to death with his banjo. Lyndi's off doing something, I guess. French Gymnasts disband.
[+] Alliances
The Gymnasts with French Surnames: Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau + Lyndi Thibodeaux

Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM AKA. The Nudist Cult: Xian Chun + Gilbert Archambault + Elijah Rice + Sidney Crosby

Team Corgi: Angharad Davies + Drew Lynn + Scott Jameson + Wednesday Garci

The Nice Girls: Lucinda Garnett + Jamie Amy Robins + Ryan Ashmore (lol)

Kool Kids Klub: Jason Andrews + Ryan Torres + Shannon McLocke

Team I'm not a Terrorist I Swear: Vince Noir + Angelina Kaige

Team Warehouse: Hannah Juett + Shannon McLocke

Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters: Clare Shephard + Kaleigh Jones + Cody Jenson

Team Brojobs: Dorian Greywood + Michael Suarez

Team British Imperialism: Martyn Ferdinand + Stevan Hyde + Nevera Aero

Team Burton: Cassie Webber + Chance Burton

DoddSquad part 2: The Doddenning: Adam Dodd + Heather Pendergast
[+] Deaths

#35 Jamie Amy Robins: Shot by Shannon McLocke

#34 Martyn Ferdinand: Died from wounds inflicted by Xian Chun, Gilbert Archambault, Elijah Rice, and Sidney Crosby

#33 Sidney Crosby: Kicksploded by Nevera Aero.

#32 Nevera Aero: Shot in the everywhere by Elijah Rice.

#31 Ryan Ashmore: Shot by Scott Jameson.

#30 Hannah Juett: Stabbed by Kaleigh Jones.

#29 Drew Lynn: Strangled by Dorian Greywood.

#28 Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau: Banjoed to death by Cody Jenson.
[+] Surviving Characters

Gilbert Archambault: Stuffed Teddy Bear, Remington Xp-100, Switchblade

Jason Andrews: Stiletto

Wednesday Garci: Brick, Makeshift Knife

Vince Noir: Camera

Arsenio Thanodeus: Uzi

Kaleigh Jones: Crossbow

Shannon McLocke: Terrorist Gear, Pancor Jackhammer, Sledgehammer

Chance Burton: Sheriff Badge

Cassie Webber: Magic 8-Ball

Xian Chun: Hand Grenade, Billyclub

Angharad Davies: Saber

Aiden Ambrose: Chloroform

Lyndi Thibodeaux: Meat Cleaver

Heather Pendergast: Saiga-12

Jill Gatling: Derringer

Clare Shephard: Beretta 1934, Tonfa

Dorian Greywood: Pungi Sticks, Astra 400

Scott Jameson: Ithaca 37, Skateboard

Michael Suarez: Javelin

Ryan Torres: Jack shit

Elijah Rice: Terrorist Gear

Stevan Hyde: Pair of Bluetooth headsets

Lucinda Garnett: Nightstick, Felling axe, GPS

Jeremy Torres: Ruger KP97D

Angelina Kaige: Terrorist Gear

Cody Jenson: Banjo, LeMat Revolver

Adam Dodd: Croupier Stick

wow what a day
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jamie Amy Robins!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Martyn Ferdinand

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sidney heckin' Crosby!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Nevera Aero!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Ryan Ashmore!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Hannah Juett!

K U R T
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Drew Lynn!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Clemence Ciellet de Rousseau has a very long, very french name.

oooh sotf sim day 3 coming to a thread near you
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”