Kermit's V1 sprites/simulation

Haha porting this is going to be so much work please kill me

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

K O U J I  

G I N S E N S H I

Hi, serious Kermit here. A rare occasion, I know. There will be no meme!sprites for Kouji a la Kousaka/ThomAndWaldo/Devi for reasons that will remain confidential. Sorry to deprive y'all of further memeage.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BACKSLASH:

I appreciate how happy he looks. I'm glad he found happiness with his soup shirt after all that he went through.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Man there are a lot of Japanese kids who wear only black, huh.

oh hey rocky (of reiko ishida fame) was in v1 cool (shh toben just pretend like you haven't already told me)

Ai Kurosawa!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

why did i do this

ugh i hate myself

Johnny Lamika!

he's a cat with wacky eyebrows i guess fuck it  idk anymore

oh well
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Daisuke Andou!

oh jeez Cillian's next, pray for me
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

hmmfmfmfn I'll just read Dai during my Aiden readthrough because I'm a lazy frog.

CiLlIiiAaaAaAAnnNN CcccCCcRrrRRrrRRooooOoOOoOOOOWwwWWwWWeeeEeeEeEEeEeEee!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

hi cillian took like 45 minutes to read which is much quicker than I was expecting

Neville Eden!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Mallory DeLuca!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

hmmmmmmm

ehehehehhehehehe

yesss....

Hi I'm Kermit and I have a special surprise!

the order that the remaining 42 kids will be read/sprited in will be decided by....

Kermit Simulates SOTF!

which will also be in this thread more info soon-ish maybe
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

yeah so I'm using some murderisland simulator I got on steam a few years ago to do this and stuff.

Weapons are taken from mini/main assigned weapons and are randomly assigned

Weapon Assignments!:

Antonio Franchini: KA-BAR Knife

Gilbert Archambault: Stuffed Teddy Bear

Jason Andrews: Stiletto

Wednesday Garci: Brick

Vince Noir: Camera

Ryan Ashmore: Skateboard

Jamie Amy Robins: Pancor Jackhammer

Arsenio Thanodeus: Uzi

Kaleigh Jones: Crossbow

Shannon McLocke: Terrorist Gear

Chance Burton: Sheriff Badge

Cassie Webber: Magic 8-Ball

Xian Chun: Hand Grenade

Angharad Davies: Saber

Aiden Ambrose: Chloroform

Lyndi Thibodeaux: Meat Cleaver (Oh hey she got killed with a meat cleaver in SC2!)

Heather Pendergast: Saiga-12

Jill Gatling: Derringer

Martyn Ferdinand: Remington Xp-100

Hannah Juett: Flashlight

Clare Shephard: Beretta 1934

Eh-Sun Choi: Taser

Dorian Greywood: Pungi Sticks

Peri Barclay: GPS

Takara Asano: Fake gun

Elsie Darroch: Felling axe

Scott Jameson: Ithaca 37

Michael Suarez: Javelin

Ryan Torres: Bear Trap

Toby Valerik: Tonfa

Nevera Aero: Switchblade

Elijah Rice: Terrorist Gear

Stevan Hyde: Pair of Bluetooth headsets

Lucinda Garnett: Nightstick

Jeremy Torres: Ruger KP97D

Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau: LeMat Revolver

Drew Lynn: Astra 400

Angelina Kaige: Terrorist Gear

Sidney Crosby: Billyclub

Cody Jenson: Banjo

Jack O'Connor: Sledgehammer

Adam Dodd: Croupier Stick
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

whew lad day 1 took a while to simulate.
[+] Events of day 1

AAARGH THERE ARE A LOT SO I'LL SEGMENT THESE
[+] part one
-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau and Lyndi Thibodeaux form The Gymnasts with French Surnames.

-Sydney Crosby frolics through the fields.

-Lyndi Thibodeaux wanders around aimlessly.

-Xian Chun and Gilbert Archambault form Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH HER.

-Angharad Davies and Drew Lynn form Team Corgi.

-Lucinda Garnett and Jamie Amy Robins form The Nice Girls

-Jason Andrews and Ryan Torres form Kool Kids Klub

-Xian Chun frolics through the forest

-Angharad Davies frolics through the fields (jesus christ people stop frolicing)

-Jamie Amy Robins picks berries.

-Vince Noir and Angelina Kaige form Team I'm not a Terrorist I Swear (vince nooooooooo)

-Jason Andrews looks for people to kill.

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau and Lyndi Thibodeaux wander aimlessly together ([insert sexist joke about women and directions here])

-Chance Burton kills some wildlife for food.

-Chance Burton paces around, bothered by the fact that he just murdered a poor innocent forest creature.

-Chance Burton picks some berries (HE'S HOARDING THE FOOD GET 'EM!)

-Drew Lynn gets lost.

-Chance Burton also gets lost.

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau finds some tasty fruit!

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau gets lost again

-Nobody's even dead yet cmon guys how bad is your spacial reasoning

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau picks cherries.

-Gilbert Archambault stumbles around.

-Vince Noir also stumbles around.

-Jack O'Connor and Hannah Juett form Team Warehouse

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau is lost. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

-Jason Andrews stuffs earthworms in his pocket.

-Clare Shephard and Kaleigh Jones form Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters.

-Dorian Greywood laughs.

-Clare Shephard is worried because she teamed up with a crazy person

-Hannah Juett doesn't know what's going on.

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau picks berries

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau (ugh no you'll get lost again)

-Ryan Torres runs around a bunch

-Jason Andrews looks around nervously because he just stuck worms in his pocket 4 hecks sake

-Jason Andrews finds a rotting animal carcass and stuffs it in his pack.

-Dorian Greywood walks around.

-Angelina Kaige walks around also.

-Jason Andrews frolics about in the nude

-Lucinda Garnett wanders around

-Jason Andrews runs into a tree and a bunch of apples fall on his head.

-Jason Andrews wanders about.

-Eh-Sun Choi finds a McDonalds!?
[+] part two
-Clare Shephard picks PURPLEBERRIES!

-Eh-Sun Choi is trapped in McDonalds.

-Toby Valerik is ready to shank a fucker.

-Clare Shephard eats the PURPLEBERRIES and it turns out they're hallucinogenic, so she runs around screaming about "demon frogs" or something.

-Eh-Sun Choi finds the secret burger cache in McDonalds.

-Clare Shephard runs into a wall and is knocked unconscious.

-Clare Shephard wakes up and stumbles around.

-Shannon McLocke confesses his love for Elsie Darroch and they form Team Lovey Doveys.

-Shannon McLocke runs around, filled with joy.

-Cody Jenson squishes fruit using his banjo

-A rat steals Eh-Sun Choi's Egg McMuffin.

-Elsie Darroch wanders around.

-Cody Jenson looks for someone to squish with his banjo.

-Eh-Sun Choi finds her stolen Egg McMuffin.

-Eh-Sun Choi stealthily sneaks up behind the thieving rat and shoots it with her taser.

-Nevera Aero finds a kitty! : )

-Peri Barclay finds a granola bar.

-Toby Valerik joins up with Team Warehouse!

-Jack O'Connor trips over a tree root.

-Peri Barclay sets up a trap, using the granola bar as bait.

-Nevera Aero wanders around.

-Peri Barclay finds a shitload of fruit.

-Peri Barclay is afraid of fruit and runs away.

-Scott Jameson rants at a camera.

-Peri Barclay is chased by a fruit monster and gets lost.

-Jason Andrews is fucking bonkers, yo.

-Ryan Ashmore joins The Nice Girls.

-Scott Jameson explores.

-Lucinda Garnett thinks someone's following her.

-Jason Andrews rolls around on the ground and fills his mouth with leaves.

-Toby Valerik finds "food".

-It turns out that it was not food that Toby Valerik found, but Peri's granola bar trap. Toby gets the fuck outta dodge.

-Scott Jameson joins Team Corgi!

-Takara Asano joins Kool Kids Klub!

-Jamie Amy Robins is attacked by the fruit monster and shoots it using her Pancor Jackhammer.

-Cody Jenson joins Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters (now more accurately known as Team Sex Offenders and also Clare!)

-Jamie Amy Robins finds the nest of the fruit monster, and kills/eats the baby fruit monsters. For sustenance, obviously.
[+] part three
-Drew Lynn finds an empty noose hanging from a tree.

-Hannah Juett finds a sharp-looking rock.

-Aiden Ambrose sees a bunny (KILL BNUUY!)

-Peri Barclay joins Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM.

-Stevan Hyde is losing his grip on reality.

-Stevan Hyde finds a snake and throws it into the ocean

-Peri Barclay gets lost (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

-Cassie Webber finds some berries!

-Cassie Webber is looking for someone she can share her berries with.

-Nevera Aero finds a butterfly net.

-Wednesday Garci fashions a makeshift knife out of a piece of scrap metal.

-Dorian Greywood and Michael Suarez form Team Brojobs!

-Martyn Ferdinand and Stevan Hyde form Team British Imperialism!

-Wednesday Garci looks for Chi Masumi but Chi isn't here because she's not on the island in this alternate reality.

-Lucinda Garnett looks for friendos.

-Antonio Franchini swears a bunch.

-Ryan Ashmore finds a rope.

-Antonio Franchini and Adam Dodd form The DoddSquad!

-Arsenio Thanodeus does some 'splorin

-Takara Asano begins talking to herself

-Still, nobody has died yet.

-Antonio Franchini gets lost (ugh).

-Martyn Ferdinand finds a tasty apple.

-Gilbert Archambault confesses his love to Elijah Rice and the two make out. Elijah joins Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM!

-Elsie Darroch is still looking for Shannon McLocke after he ran off.

-Gilbert Archambault is filled with a lust for murder.

-Takara Asano listens to the voices in her head.

-Eh-Sun Choi kills another rat in McDonalds.

-Martyn Ferdinand finds more fuckin' apples wow.

-Eh-Sun Choi hears someone coming and hides in a cupboard.

-Elijah Rice and Gilbert Archambault have a romantic outing hunting for children.

-Ryan Ashmore is troubled that the name of his group proclaims that he is a girl.

-Drew Lynn does some shooting practice.

-Vince Noir jumps into a lake and screams.

-Elsie Darroch does some frolicing.

-Cassie Webber too.

-Hannah Juett also does.

-Cassie Webber and Chance Burton form Team Burton!

-Clare Shephard's wacky drug-induced adventure ends.
[+] part four
-Clare Shephard picks more berries.

-Aiden Ambrose tracks down and kills the bunny (YES HAHAHAHAHA)

-Angelina Kaige sneaks up behind Antonio Franchini and stabs him in the throat with her wacky terrorist knife. The Doddsquad is disbanded.

-Angelina Kaige stumbles about, high on life.

-Elsie Darroch accidentally runs into Lucinda Garnett, who whacks her in the head with her nightstick in surprise. Elsie dies. Team Lovey Doveys is disbanded.

-Takara Asano frolics.

-Takara Asano, mid-frolic, sees Hannah Juett off in the distance. The voices in Takara's head tell her to kill Hannah. Takara approaches Hannah, pretending to be friendly, and the two chat for a bit before Takara reaches for her gun (not realizing that it's fake AF), and points it at the other girl. Takara pulls down on the trigger and a flower pops out from the end of the barrel. Hannah throws her flashlight at Takara's face and it hits her in the [insert name of weakest portion of face here]. Takara dies.

-Lucinda runs the fuck away from the scene of Elsie's murder, taking the latter's weapon.

-Shannon McLocke finds Elsie's body and is overcome with grief. Team Warehouse happens upon him and ask him if he wants to join up with them. He says yes.

-Xian Chun goes skinny dipping. Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM is officially the wacky team.

-Aiden Ambrose hunts for more rabbits.

-Aiden Ambrose finds some cherries instead of rabbits, but he'll take what he can get.

-Aiden Ambrose eats the heck out of those cherries.

-Aiden Ambrose stumbles upon a decaying bunny. He leaves it alone because he isn't Jason Andrews.

-Eh-Sun Choi finds some cocaine in McDonalds and snorts it.

-Ryan Torres licks a frog and begins to hallucinate.

-The Gymnasts with French Surnames happen upon McDonalds. They team up with Eh-Sun Choi and begin to fortify it.

-Hannah Juett finds a big ol' pile of apples.

-Shannon McLocke goes for a swim.

-Eh-Sun does more cocaine.

-Ryan Torres is having one bad trip.

-Sidney Crosby murders an apple tree.

-Lyndi Thibodeaux thinks she hears somebody outside and goes to investigate.

-A monkey steals Xian Chun's clothes while she's skinny dipping.

-Lyndi Thibodeaux finds a granola bar outside, and Eh-Sun Choi sprints out of the McDonalds 'cus she's on coke.

-Sidney Crosby is sad because he murdered an apple tree.

-Drugs collide when Eh-Sun Choi, coked out of her mind, sees Ryan Torres sitting on the ground, talking to an open bear trap. Eh-Sun runs at Ryan but she steps in the bear trap and gets stuck. Ryan's like "woah, bro" because he's still tripping and then he wanders away. Eh-Sun, in a cocaine fueled rage, gnaws her own leg off so she can escape. She summarily dies.

-Adam Dodd and Heather Pendergast form DoddSquad part 2: The Doddenning!

-Martyn Ferdinand goes for a stroll.

-Gilbert Archambault and Elijah Rice go skinny dipping together.

-Heather Pendergast runs around.

-Adam Dodd eats some grass.

-Shannon McLocke cries.

-Elijah Rice finds some shrooms.

-Ryan Ashmore throws a chair at the wall.

-A monkey steals Gilbert Archambault's clothes too!

-Ryan Torres sees how long he can hold his breath.

-Scott Jameson names his gun "Danica".

-Kaleigh Jones finds PURPLEBERRIES and consumes them.

-Now Kaleigh Jones is drugs.

-Vince Noir recovers from his traumatic lake experience.

-Jamie Amy Robins feels like she's being watched by something.

-Jack O'Connor accidentally drops his laptop. It is blown to smitheroons!

-Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau finds the dead rat.

-Toby Valerik stares at the wall.

-Stevan Hyde fills his pack with onions.

-Christ this is still day one.

-Stevan Hyde is filled with bloodlust after his onionventure.

-Dorian Greywood finds a worm in a book.

-Peri Barclay kinda wants to kill something.

-Dorian Greywood opens another book and is attacked by a horde of worms.

-Peri Barclay sees Lucinda Garnett, who is something he can kill. Lucinda disagrees, and axes him in the gut with Elsie's instrument of chopping. Lucinda takes his GPS.

-Lucinda's getting a bit cray-cray.

-Scott Jameson punches a tree and hurts his hand.

-Toby Valerik paces around nervously.

-Dorian Greywood manages to escape the horde of book-inhabiting worms, but gets lost in the process.

-Sidney Crosby and Elijah Rice do shrooms together. Sidney joins Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM!

-Dorian Greywood finds PURPLEBERRIES.

-DruUuuUuuuUuUuGs!

-Vince Noir looks out over the lookout point (hehehhe puns).

-Jack O'Connor cries.

-Vince Noir pulls a Jason and stuffs worms in his pocket.

-Jason Andrews bathes for the first time in his life.

-Wednesday Garci joins Team Corgi!

-A snake gives Kaleigh Jones an apple.

-Jack O'Connor spooks Toby Valerik, causing him to run out of the warehouse.

-Arsenio Thanodeus picks his nose.

-Nevera Aero joins Team British Imperialism!

-Toby Valerik is lost.

-Clare Shephard is sad.

-Arsenio Thanodeus befriends a dolphin.

-Jack O'Connor goes out to look for Toby Valerik.

-Clare Shephard shoots Toby Valerik through the eye with her Beretta 1934.

-Jack sees Toby die, and runs the heck away.

-Jack runs the heck away right into Jamie Amy Robins, who blows his head off with her Pancor Jackhammer.
[+] Alliances
The Gymnasts with French Surnames: Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau + Lyndi Thibodeaux + Eh-Sun Choi (thats french i swear)

Team GILBERT NO DONT TEAM UP WITH THEM: Xian Chun + Gilbert Archambault + Peri Barclay + Elijah Rice + Sidney Crosby

Team Corgi: Angharad Davies + Drew Lynn + Scott Jameson + Wednesday Garci

The Nice Girls: Lucinda Garnett + Jamie Amy Robins + Ryan Ashmore (lol)

Kool Kids Klub: Jason Andrews + Ryan Torres + Takara Asano

Team I'm not a Terrorist I Swear: Vince Noir + Angelina Kaige

Team Warehouse: Jack O'Connor + Hannah Juett + Toby Valerik + Shannon McLocke

Team Inactivekilled by Dodd Characters: Clare Shephard + Kaleigh Jones + Cody Jenson

Team Lovey Doveys: Shannon McLocke + Elsie Darroch

Team Brojobs: Dorian Greywood + Michael Suarez

Team British Imperialism: Martyn Ferdinand + Stevan Hyde + Nevera Aero

The DoddSquad: Antonio Franchini + Adam Dodd

Team Burton: Cassie Webber + Chance Burton

DoddSquad part 2: The Doddenning: Adam Dodd + Heather Pendergast
[+] Deaths

#42 Antonio Franchini: Stabbed by Angelina Kaige.

#41 Elsie Darroch: Bludgeoned by Lucinda Garnett.

#40 Takara Asano: Bludgeoned by Hannah Juett.

#39 Eh-Sun Choi: Gnawed her own leg off.

#38 Peri Barclay: Disemboweled by Lucinda Garnett.

#37 Toby Valerik: Shot by Clare Shephard.

#36 Jack O'Connor: Shot by Jamie Amy Robins.
[+] Surviving characters

Gilbert Archambault: Stuffed Teddy Bear

Jason Andrews: Stiletto

Wednesday Garci: Brick, Makeshift Knife

Vince Noir: Camera

Ryan Ashmore: Skateboard

Jamie Amy Robins: Pancor Jackhammer, Sledgehammer (2 many hammers !)

Arsenio Thanodeus: Uzi

Kaleigh Jones: Crossbow

Shannon McLocke: Terrorist Gear

Chance Burton: Sheriff Badge

Cassie Webber: Magic 8-Ball

Xian Chun: Hand Grenade

Angharad Davies: Saber

Aiden Ambrose: Chloroform

Lyndi Thibodeaux: Meat Cleaver

Heather Pendergast: Saiga-12

Jill Gatling: Derringer

Martyn Ferdinand: Remington Xp-100

Hannah Juett: Flashlight, Sharp rock

Clare Shephard: Beretta 1934, Tonfa

Dorian Greywood: Pungi Sticks

Scott Jameson: Ithaca 37

Michael Suarez: Javelin

Ryan Torres: Jack shit

Nevera Aero: Switchblade

Elijah Rice: Terrorist Gear

Stevan Hyde: Pair of Bluetooth headsets

Lucinda Garnett: Nightstick, Felling axe, GPS

Jeremy Torres: Ruger KP97D

Clemence Ceillet de Rousseau: LeMat Revolver

Drew Lynn: Astra 400

Angelina Kaige: Terrorist Gear

Sidney Crosby: Billyclub

Cody Jenson: Banjo

Adam Dodd: Croupier Stick
Alright so I'll be doing the sprites by the death order posted here. Once I'm done the ones who died day 1, I'll post/sprite day 2 and so on.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Antonio Franchini!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

WoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH DEADSPRITES (and island sprites shush) ARE BACK BABY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Antonio Franchini before his last thread:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Antoninio Franchini right after killing Neville!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

antonio franchini got killed in the face.

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”