B35 - Starting Point

Your typical dark and dank caverns, located conveniently at the side of a tree-covered mountain. They'd certainly provide some sort of shelter, although the caves are so dark that without some sort of light, you can't see your hand in front of you. Be careful... who knows who may be hiding in the shadows of the caves?
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn glanced over his shoulder lightly, shaking his head. “I don’t know – but I don’t think we should stay here…” He muttered forcing himself up onto his feet, moving about to gather his things moving both bags onto his shoulder, and glancing back down at Chi.

Frowning lightly he pulled his map from his jeans pocket, looking it over. “I’d rather not head far, just in case Fred comes but I don’t think staying here is very safe anymore.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clemence cursed silently in her head. Some girl with her horrible acting skills had scared away her potential victims. Clemence slunk back the way she came. Vile fools...

CONTINUED IN 'First patient of the day...': http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=243
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"No shit Sherlock. Let's go." She grabbed Glenn's hand and pulled him outside the caves.
"Maybe if we hide behind the caves...why do you want your brother to come anyway?" Chi turned her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at Glenn.
cldukillurbestfriend

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

Walking into the cave a little she yelle again,"Please somebody help me. Im not going to hurt you. I just want somebody to stay with. I need somebody to trust, and im sure in numbers *sniffle* we'll be safer. Trust me please... I dont wanna have to go through this game on my own....

No one's going to come....your all alone....just rid yourself of this agony now. Do it pull the trigger.

Taking the bear out o her bag she started choking it,"Shut up," she whispered. " You dont know what you're talking about i can do this."
Putting the bear back in the bag she made one last futile attempt to call for anyone.

"Im so scared....shouldn't we help each other...do exactly the opposite of what they want us to do?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Cldukillur, I might not have made this very clear, but your character can only be in one place at a time. If Devi's at the makeshift hospital, then how is she here at the Caves? Edit your makeshift hospital post saying that she's leaving, and then you can post here.

~ Sorry to interrupt the thread everyone! :lol: ))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
cldukillurbestfriend

heh sry thought i did that blink.gif
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Because he's my brother, I don't have anyone else on this island I trust more than him at this moment." Glenn muttered, undoing his wrist from the other girl's grip as he fell into a fast walk. "You're friend is important to you right? Well Fred is important to me because he's my family - my twin..."

Blinking he glanced about, "Come on, let's head toward a high point. We could get a good look about the island and we won't have travled to far from the caves."

((Continued in: B35 G12 Continued))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
cldukillurbestfriend

Relizing that no ne was going to come Devi walked into the caves and looked around.

"Fucking assholes! They think they can trick me?"

See you have noone everyone leaves you....pull it....

"Shut up," she screeched. "Wont you give up? If you dont be quiet ill rip off you mouth."

So be it....ill be quiet for now but you will obey sometime.

"Thats alright i'm bound to run into some one eventually.."

Devi started walking towards the entrance of the cave when she started singing," All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel....blah blah blah POP GOES THE WEASEL...hehe....I'll find someone sometime."
cldukillurbestfriend

Devi walked around the caves finding nobody. Well this place turned up nothing. I should find someplace else*yawn* and maybe someplace to lay down.

((Continued in Hiding))

Return to “Dark Caves”