Room 818: is a G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Arizona, Faith, Ivy and Katie

The hotel where the senior students are housed for the week of their trip. Students are housed three or four to a room, and rooms are divided by gender. The students have full access to the hotel's facilities, pool, and recreation areas during the day, but there is a strict nighttime curfew, and everyone must be in their rooms by 10 PM each night.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Katie raised an eyebrow at Faith’s ‘suggestion’, if you could call it that. The hand resting on her bicep clenched slightly. Cool, the big proposal was literally just ‘don’t be a dick’, which was what she’d worked out already anyway. Real useful, girl. Thanks for pointing that out.

She shared a glance with Arizona, then blew air out the side of her mouth, releasing some tension. God. Obviously it was a more useful reminder than she was making out, considering she had just been about to snap at Faith. And Ivy hadn’t even arrived yet. This place was already a pressure cooker, even without that wine-soaked gremlin. Best to stay out of it whenever she could. Hopefully there was a gym downstairs in the hotel, or failing that she could just go for a swim or explore the city.

“Sure, fine. Whatever. No starting shit. Got it,” Katie muttered, picking her bag back up again and hefting it onto the spare bed. “No guarantees that if she picks a fight I won’t end up defenestrating her, but…”

She shrugged, and gave a lopsided grin.

“I’ll give it my best shot.”

She walked over to the corner of the room to pick up her trainers, before spinning around and launching them across their suite to clatter in a heap next to her bed.

“Here, I’ll even share a bed with the little princess. I kinda flop around and shit when I sleep, but Ivy’s so tiny I probably won’t even hit her. Unfortunately.”

Katie followed the journey her shoes had taken, plopping herself down on the bed, folding her arms and looking up at the other two.

“Unless either of you’ve got a problem with that for whatever reason?”
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

Faith had to bite her tongue, as the urge to tell them that exactly what they were doing, was exactly what she didn't want them to do. Reading into shit, feeling like she was calling them out when she wasn't trying to, she just wanted them to know she was going to let shit go as long as they were down for that too. But if she wanted them to do that then she was going to have to suck it up and show them that she was willing to let their little foibles go as well, wasn't she. Lead by example and all that.

She put on a smile and nodded along with what Katie. She was even volunteering to bed with Ivy, rather than making it a whole ordeal between her and Arizona, which made the expression Faith was wearing a little easier to maintain. At least someone else was willing to sacrifice for the greater good here.

"Sounds good to me." she agreed, as she fished her phone out of her pocket. With the tentative truce settled, it was time to summon their own resident demon.
[+] I V
Yo, Ivy
Where you at?
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

"Nah, go for it." Arizona had no problem with Katie's suggestion. If Faith stuck to sleeping in the bathtub that meant Arizona had a bed to herself. She was okay with that. More room in the bed meant she should have been getting a good nights sleep regardless of what happened. Unless Faith got up to go to the toilet and slipped in the bath or something. "We honor your sacrifice."

As Faith was presumably texting Ivy, Arizona's mind wandered. She was still in a bad mood. Faith hadn't exactly helped. Her intentions were good but Arizona didn't appreciate the implications. But with that out of the way, her brain gleefully went back to overthinking things. It had been a favorite hobby of hers recently. Maybe it was the ever approaching end of her time at high school. Although, she knew that wasn't the main reason. No, it was Jonah. She knew because as soon as the silence settled over the room he was the first thing she thought of.

She toyed with sending him a message, her phone was being idly spun around in her hand. She didn't know what she'd say. But something would be better than nothing right? Honestly, she didn't know. Her lack of experience with the situation was showing. It was weird. Normally, she wouldn't care. Her reputation was built on being a badass. But here she was, unsure of what letters to send and in what order. They had gone to prom together for fuck sake. That was the hard part.

Arizona Butler wrote: Hey, how's your room? Got any plants for the week?

Wait, had she said plants?

For fucks sake.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

“Sweet.”

Katie gave a thumbs up, then flopped backwards onto the bed, sighing as she sprawled out across the sheets. Pretty standard hotel fare, here; decently comfy, but there was just something a little ‘off’ about it, simultaneously a touch too soft and a bit too hard. So dissimilar to her bed at home that she’d probably spend hours getting to sleep on the first night, and wouldn’t get properly comfy until the very last night they stayed here.

Plus, of course, there was the pink and purple pinball she had to avoid smacking straight off the bed whilst they slept. Intentionally, at least.

She glanced up at the other two girls to see them both on their phones, typing away. Probably messaging Ivy to ask her where the fuck she was. Well, when in Rome, or whatever it was they said. Katie dug her phone out of her pocket, holding it above her face and scrolling through her scant few contacts.

Saffron <3
Hey Saff
U unpacked yet?
Wanna go hang out somewehere later?

Katie had noticed the hotel had a pool as she’d traipsed through the building looking for her room. Maybe they could go chill out there for a while. She wasn’t much of a swimmer, but it sounded fun anyway. Plus that would give her the opportunity to see Saffron in her swimsuit, which she wasn’t going to complain about for a second.

Ugh. She couldn’t help but keep going back to the elephant in the room, though. Or, rather, the absence of an elephant in the room. Or, no, the… Ivy, she was thinking about Ivy. Whatever. Much as Katie despised the little princess, she realised that it would really be better if she showed up sooner rather than later. Better to pop the balloon with a pin than to let it stretch out too thin by itself.

“So where the fuck is she?” Katie asked the room at large. “Ivy, I mean. Did she get lost or something?”
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Return to “The Hotel”