Every day is great at your Junes

NANAKO F-FETCH ME SOME S-SAUSAGES (Open!)

Main Street is home to a wide range of retail outlets and food stops, ranging from the independent traders to nationwide chains such as Circle K and Carl's Jr. There is also a nearby Target outlet. Whether visitors are looking to check out the latest fashions, meet some friends for coffee on a sunny afternoon, or window shop at book or antique stores, Main Street has something for everyone.
Aster

Post by Aster »

Caedyn was being her usual melodramatic self, going on about lovebirds and other things. Looks like she still wasn't dropping that. Jasper smiled and ate another caramel slice. He took a sip of water as he lamented the fact that he was on his last caramel slice. He'd have to pay up soon, but he may as well stick around to talk to Caedyn.

Adelaide and Lily had hurried out after that, leaving him and her alone. Caedyn took this opportunity to talk in peace. "Oh, her?" He mused, turning around to face her. "That's Adelaide. She's in our grade, actually. I don't talk to her much, but I haven't heard anything too bad about her." He paused before continuing. "By the way, I didn't know you knew Lily! But it looked like you two had some bad or something. What's up with that?"
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide. She'd remember that one. Maybe write it down a few hundred times to make sure of that. If only she'd gotten a picture of them together...still, she could draw one, right? This rumor was way, way too juicy to let die that easily. There'd be this whole mock-up, like...

Yes. Yes, this would do perfectly. Caedyn couldn't help but grin at the thought of what she'd get up to once she went back home. She was drawn from her plotting by Jasper's questioning, though. Had she never told him about her and Lily? It must have just slipped her mind. No reason to keep it a big secret though. "Oh Jaspie," she remarked with a wink, "I definitely knew Lily, if you get what I mean." Caedyn turned back to the table and kept cleaning it as she talked. "We dated for a little while, like a few months. Lily doesn't really, like, people, though? So eventually I wore her right out."
    [+] SotF Characters
    [+] V5 Characters
    ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
    It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
    ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
    I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
    ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
    Your turn.
    [+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
    ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
    ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
    ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
    ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
    [+] V7 Characters
    ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
    ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
    ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
    ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
    ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
    ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
    Aster

Post by Aster »

They were exes? Interesting. Jasper made a mental note about it as he sipped his water. He wasn't knowledgeable on his friends' romantic escapades, but he was interested, especially since there was so much beef between them. "Did you?" He asked. "When was this? Middle school or something?"

If it was middle school, then Caedyn must've been really terrible to leave such an impression on her. Jasper didn't blame her. He'd admit that Caedyn was a bit difficult to deal with even as a friend, and he couldn't imagine what it'd be like to be her lover. Jasper liked her, although he wasn't sure if he could handle being in a romantic relationship with her. He shrugged it off and eyed the last caramel slice. He was wondering if he should save it for later.
    V8
    Jordan Toribio
    Kiana Coleman
    Mariel Rivera
    [+] Past Characters
    V5

V6
    Haley Luz Juarez
      [+] Chat Quotes
      wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
      In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
      Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Caedyn gave Jasper a nod as he tried to plot out the timeline between her and Lily. It really was odd that it'd slipped past her for so long without telling him, but it wasn't a big deal. Lily probably wouldn't mind. "Mmmhmm, like, around then? I think I was doing the whole goth thing then. Ugh, what a drag."

The unfashionable memories were pushed back out of her mind by her renewed purpose. She'd need to put some things together when she got home, and maybe call a few people...especially him. God, there was no way she was going to do this without involving Olly. "Excuse moi, Jaspie, I've gotta check something," she said with a smile, clutching her phone in her palm as it slid from her pocket. She scrolled through her long contacts list and plucked out "Husbando~" with a tap of her finger.

Ollyollyolly Lils has a new gf, super bitchy, Adelaide? #plotslotsk

((Caedyn Miller Continued In The Tyranny of Grocery Bags))
      [+] SotF Characters
      [+] V5 Characters
      ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
      It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
      ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
      I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
      ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
      Your turn.
      [+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
      ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
      ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
      ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
      ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
      [+] V7 Characters
      ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
      ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
      ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
      ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
      ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
      ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
      Aster

Post by Aster »

So it was middle school. Jasper vaguely remembered Caedyn mentioning a goth phase in middle school, and he chuckled at the thought. She was way to peppy to pull off being goth, and not enough angst. He imagined her wearing all black clothes and black makeup, with dyed purple hair and looking sad.

Yeah, he couldn't take that seriously.

Caedyn excused herself to check something. Jasper nodded as she left, glancing at the last caramel slice and then at the counter. He reached over and popped the last slice in his mouth. He stood up, walking over to the counter and paying Alvaro's uncle before strolling out of the cafe. As he stepped out into main street, he too took out his phone and opened Twitter.

Jay Jay ‏@fisda916  now
      Mmm (-u-) who knew caramel slices were so good?
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

((Jasper Bustamante continued in Sibling Apathy))
      V8
      Jordan Toribio
      Kiana Coleman
      Mariel Rivera
      [+] Past Characters
      V5

V6
      Haley Luz Juarez
        [+] Chat Quotes

Return to “Main Street”