Mass Destruction

10th thread! (Open!)

Established in 1976, Larson's Comics and Games has grown into a successful business since its early years. As the town's largest comic book retailer, it's a popular destination for graphic novel fans of all ages. In addition to its shelves of superheroes, mysteries, and fantasies, the store also boasts a wide range of roleplaying game resources, as well as backrooms that can be reserved for table-top sessions with complimentary access to source books. A handful of arcade cabinets decorate the video gaming corner, which, while slightly underdeveloped compared to the other focuses of the store, still offers a decent range of games less mainstream than those found at the chain retailers like Target.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Brendan smiled at Fiyori as she was laughing with him. She had definitely made him feel better. It was better then he moping around in self-pity. He didn't want to be that guy forever. He needed to come out of that shell and stop being such a pushover over for other people. He had noticed that. He couldn't be a wet blanket anymore. He needed to be more confident and loud. He wouldn't be surprised if he still continued to say sorry to people because that was just the way that he is. He couldn't change that. Maybe not now. But maybe one day.

"I can come over to your home...?" Brendan asked as he tilted his head a bit. He had never been to another girl's house. Expect Bernadette's. And he was hoping to go to Alba's soon. He watched as Fiyori got out a paper of pen and paper and she was writing something down. Oh. Oh. Her phone number.... "O-Of course! I would call you before showing up unexpectedly. N-Not that I could would turn up unexpectedly.... I mean.... T-Thank you, Fiyori...."

He was getting red in the face again. Not a good impression to a girl who just give him her phone number. He didn't want to do that to other people. He was looking like such a dork. "I-I will give you a call. Definitely!"  
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Riki

Post by Riki »

In hindsight, Fiyori half-expected Brendan to die of shame and the ground to swallow his earthly remains, still ashamed. He still put on his very best impression of a tomato. Yeah, that dude was gay as fuck. Or was he? She didn't recall Rick giving him his number, so she guessed he wouldn't get as flustered.

Well, no. She was pretty certain.

She offered him the slip of paper. She, too, tilted her head, ready to ask a question. But giving out a number was something to end the conversation. And so she would.

"So, Brendan. I gotta go. See you around in school. Maybe."

She waved at him, and turned around to leave. A glance to the side, and she could see some people breathed a sign of relief. Got another chuckle out of her, but by then she already left Larson's.

The road by the shop was clear, mostly. She looked to the right, and saw not a single car coming. She looked to the left. There was an SUV, red and old and pretty rusty too. But it seemed slow, and far away. She figured the distance was enough. Enough for the road to be safe to cross.

Fiyori Senay smiled, put back some of her stray hair, and placed her foot on the pavement of the road.

She could hear the car honk as it passed her. She could feel the wind surge clawing on her leg. And she could hear herself thinking... almost.

[Fiyori Senay, continued in The Library Is The Powerhouse Of The Student]
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Brendan took the slip of paper into his hand and he tucked it away into his pocket. He couldn't believe that he got another girl's number. He was staring at Fiyori. It looked like she was about to ask him something but then she changed her mind by the look of it. Fiyori was basically now saying her farewell to him.

"S-Sure! I'll see you at school. I'll see you around, F-Fiyori!"

Brendan watched her leave and then he glanced around at the graphic novels for a while. There were a lot of interesting ones but he wasn't going to buy one. No, he'll get one another time when he didn't feel like people were staring at him. He really needed to stop worrying about other people's stares. Soon.

((Brendan Harte continued elsewhere))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “Larson's Comics and Games”