Two Grumpy Guys

On hiatus until MK gets his act together, check out solo critiques for now

This is the critique board, suggested by Outfoxd. Come here to request critiques and critique the work of others. The goal of this board is to be a respectful environment conducive to the improvement of writing skills.
MK Kilmarnock

Two Grumpy Guys

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Oh, well shit. It's another critique thread.

And the first one I've ever done, or the first proper critique thread and not 'let's just ad lib a video about random topics'.

But what's this? The title very clearly says TWO guys. That's because I'm joining forces with Deamon to collectively offer our thoughts, cheers and complaints about your material. And as the title might suggest, we're not exactly the kinds of people to hold anything back, so this thread may not be for the faint of heart (speaking for me here, when have I been one to censor myself?).

Rules are pretty simple, same as other critique threads: YOUR CHARACTER ONLY. It has to be a character you handled yourself and have full permission/ownership of, including adoptions. Also Deamon and I would prefer we keep it to V4-V6 characters for now; V3 and older are a little too far before our times, V7 hasn't even started at the time of my writing this (and I would prefer to critique finished products, not works in progress) and everybody knows my thoughts on mini.

For the time being I think a queue of 5 makes sense so... let's open this shit up. (Hopefully I don't come to regret this)

1. Jennifer Perez
2. Nate Turner
3. Noah Whitley
4. Blair Moore
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Ooh, intrigued. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Jennifer Perez.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Slam

Post by Slam »

You know, I'd love to get more feedback on Nate Turner.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Hmm not sure that's V4-V6
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Could you guys take a look at Noah Whitley?
Espi

Post by Espi »

I would like to hear your thoughts on Blair Moore!

...But mind-reading hasn't been invented yet so you'll have to write it down.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I fell off the planet for a little bit and activity hasn't been great, so I'm the one holding this back. But it's still alive and we'll be producing critiques at some point, so fear not!

Return to “Critiques”