Cold Storage Shed where her heart should be*

Missing numerous posts by LaZardo

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Kristey walked towards him ever so slowly.
"I won't kill you, I'll just enjoy watching you squirm when I do this."
She dug the knife into his arm.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

Francis screamed. Loudly. Probably enough to wake the entire school.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Kristey didn't realize that she had a smile on her face as he screamed in pain.

She then grabbed him by the shirt, and threw him down, in front of the other students.

"Tell everyone here, WHO is your superior in this world?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

As he hit the ground, he stammered without raising his head.

"You!"
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

She kicked him while he down.
"wrong answer. repeat after me, EVERYONE! Everyone is my superior. I am scum. REPEAT!"
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

He yelped when that kick found it's place.

He stammered again.

"Everyone is my superior! I am scum! Please stop!"
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Kristey thought he had enough and turned around.

But then she stopped, and looked at him.

"Two out of three?"

She threw the scissors right at him, very fast, and the sharpest edges of it landed right next to his head, just barely missing. It was wobbling.
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

"Ah...ah..."

Francis went limp. He fainted.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"And with that, I guess class is dismissed."
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

(OOC: Who's the homeroom teacher here? If it's Garrick then maybe I can toss Damien into the fray later on.)

Forget potential, thinks Marvin as he drops his arms and smirk, this girl is FUCKING PSYCHO. The homeroom teacher thinks so too, as she gets up and makes her way to the ring of the students, issuing commands to "stop this nonsense." But her commands go unheeded among the scared students, whose perimeter around the two is expanding. Even Marvin is shaken by this scissors-wielding woman. He's distracted from Francis' torment and tormentor (and the screams and other horrified reactions of his classmates) by the thoughts that start rushing through his mind.

Not even his clique would try to literally kill someone, even pathetic little whiners like Francis or even Damien. At least, that's what Reneé tells him.

Reneé, Reneé... he thinks with frustration... I know we like each other and all that...but can I stop being the bitch for once?

Of course, he's not about to let anyone die on this watch. That wouldn't bode too well for his clique's reputation. But hell, if he can stop this fight, his clique would start to look a bit more heroic...at least to cover the fact that they'll gain a new bitch in their debt. And maybe Reneé could find something to look up to him for.

But he spends too much time thinking, and before he knows it she throws the scissors and misses, causing the poor bastard to pass out. Marvin closes his eyes and curses silently, having missed this prime opportunity. Now all he's left with is the girl and her potential.

Marvin gulped. He was going to try to salvage the situation. Maybe the group could use a chick like her.

He gestures to his clique-mates - all of lower "rank" - to break from the ring and move closer, and they start to, cautiously moving in to surround the psycho chick. The teacher also starts to approach the girl, albeit behind the group.

"Nice job you did there," he stammers.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

(OOC: for the sake of more character interaction, we'll say it's in Garrik's class)

Kristey went back to reading her book, but then noticed that she has a lot of people looking at her, one guy commenting on her... display.

"I did nothing more than put that pathetic peon in his place," she replied, without even looking away from her book.

"Now, is there something I can help you with, or are you in need of one of my 'exams' as well?"

She turned the page in her book and cracked her knuckle.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

(OOC: Wee.)

"Hey, hey...I don't want any trouble..." Marvin adds, trying to compose himself, trying to act slick as his 'do. He looks back to make sure his other 'mates are nearby, but only for a split-second. The last thing he wants to present himself to this crazy chick as is a target.

The crowd of students and Garrick around Francis now includes a curious Damien, who has gathered the courage to get out of his seat (Damien continued from:  Homeblued) and make his way to the outer perimeter of the students around the fainted boy. He watched as that kid was squealing for mercy as much as Damien did during a particularly bad shakedown, although it was almost never with such a level of blood-drawing violence. Speaking of which, he casts a nervous eye upon the instigator, who now seems to be approached by his own tormentors. He slinks around the crowd arc so as not to be visible to them.

Of course, the clique of cliques have other things on their mind.

"From the look of things though, you seem to be in preeeetty deep." Marvin's cliquemates follow him to the desk but only stay around him instead of circling Kristey. Marvin himself sounds like he's making an offer, and his voice is growing more confident around his cliquemates.

He has a point though, Garrick won't be tending to Francis for much longer...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"Huh, like I care what Garrik is going to do. I've got no time to waste on that pathetic excuse for a teacher."

She flipped another page in her book, and still didn't seem to care about the other students, or the unconscious Francis.

"Now, what is it that you want?"
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Hard to crack, but easy to snap. Marvin thinks, moving closer to Kristey's desk. "You might not care about the teacher, but she will definitely care that you've passed your little - " and he uses quote bunnies for the next word - ""exam" with flying colors." he begins.

Damien is quickly repelled as he tries to move into the student arc, landing back onto a desk, shunting it and its chair a few feet away. The impact gathers the attention of the members of Marvin's squad, but only those members furthest away from him. He rubs the back of his head and makes it slowly back to his own desk, where he leans back and looks up, closing his eyes.

Marvin gulps again, and leans forward just enough to be noticed. "We can make sure you don't get the short end of the stick."

(OOC: Checking in for the night, I live in that "opposite timezone." You can respond but it'll be some time before I get back to you. X_x)
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Kristey didn't look at the idiot speaking to her, instead she seemed to direct her attention toward the boy named Damien, who is the only student who didn't really seem to make a big deal of what just happened.

Is he any different she asked herself.

She finally looked up at the person in front of her, showing him the blacks of her eyes.

"And why should I believe you in any way... I can tell from your eyes that you're afraid of me."

She got up slowly and put her book down. Then slowly walked up to the boy, and smiled as she put her hand on his face.

"Aren't you?"

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”