Back to Society*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I'm bisexual" he admitted freely "I don't see the point in confining myself to one gender to please a backwards society, the greatest civilasations in history were all built on the concept that love has no gender, colour, race or religion, as John Lenon said "Love is free, free is love""
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Tybalt's eyes went wide. Bisexual? Bisexual! Finally a guy he liked could like him back! But, he was dating Ebony. And she was being so nice to him. He wouldn't do anything.

"S-so.... um... this is alkward.... eh-heh..." His voice crached, but he didn't care. Another guy who liked guys! This was so cool!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru stood, unsure what to say to the girl or boy next.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

"See your not by yourself..." she said looking from Sasoru to Tybalt. *Hmmmm......Something is not right here....* she thought. "If you ever need anyone to talk to go ahead and talk to Sasoru. He'll be there...Right?" she turned her head to him. *Why in the hell did I just do that?!* she cured herself inside of her mind for being so nice.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"Sure" Sasoru commented.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuu wandered down the corridor having the look of a rabbit caught in the headlights ~I'm lost already...~ he cursed as he turned down another corridor ~if I know Sasoru, he'll be at school already studying~ he mused, squinting his eyes as he spotted a sign and attempted to read the fuzzy black lettering. ~Saso-chan, where are you? You promised to be my eyes~ he thought dejectedly as he headed down another corridor, spotting a few human-shaped blobs at the other end.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony smiled and then turned around to look at the clock on the wall when she saw someone else. Someone else, the very person who she is going to hate soon with all of her heart. That person was standing before her unknowingly. "hey come over here!" Ebony wanted to make more friends other than Sasoru. Deliah, and Tybalt.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

((note: Japanese is in purple because I can't be arsed to go look up all the translations :P ))

Sasoru turned to see who she was talking to and blinked, beleiving his eyes were playing tricks on him "Yuu!" he yelled as he ran to his friend and they embraced like long-lost lovers "what are you doing here?" He questioned, a geniune smile on his face for the first time since arriving at school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Saso-kun" Yuu replied as he returned the embrace, as the two boys began chattering excitedly in Japanese.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony just stared at Sasoru and this Yuu guy reunite and talk with each other ."Y-You guys know each other?" she asked not knowing what else to think. *It seems that they are friends from Japan....He never was this talkative around me or anyone else so far....Somethings up....* she thought. Ebony had an unsettling thought about the whole situation, but she ignored it. I mean Sasoru's allowed to have friends....
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru turned, his arm firmly around Yuu's waist "oh, yeah, this is my best friend Yuu, Yuu-kun, these are my friends, uh...sort of, and that girl is my girlfriend."

---------------------------------------------
"h,herro" Yuu choked out, nervous at the sight of all these strange people, the only thing preventing him form running was Sasoru's reassuring arm around his waist, he laughed inwardly, some gaijin female thought she could be with his best friend Sasoru? not a chance, they were soulmates and they'd stay that way forever.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Tybalt was so happy that people were accepting him. Ebony... Sasoru... They were his friends. They would help him. He was so happy, he didn't think he was ever this happy in his life. And then he came. thje other boy. Sasoru was all over him. He could never compeate with his best friend... nothing ever seemed to go his way.

"Sigh.... Ebony, thank you for your support." he whispered that to her before smiling, then looking at Sasoru and his friend. Thakfully his hair covered his eyes, or else they would've seen te forlorn look in them.

((Continued in: Skipping School))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony didn't know what to think. *His best friend.....JUST his best friend, nothing else....You know how boys act Ebony......Get it togeather!* she thought as she smiled at him. "So youer Sasoru's best friend? Thats great! I want to know more about his friends." she said. "Why did you come to America in the first place? It seems were getting a lot of Japanease students...." she said.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

You took a few seconds to mentally translate what the girl had asked "I followed Sasoru." He said simply, before deciding to add "Sasoru and I are in a band, and in a few years when we and our friends in Japan graduate we're going to reform the band and become rock stars."
Strawberry Prince†

"Rock stars?" questioned Ebony looking at Sasoru. She laughed. "You never told me you play guitar." she said. This made Ebony prouder of her relationship with Sasoru, girlfriend of a rock star. How cool is that? Then Ebony forgot something. "Oh! By the way I'm Ebony." she said with a cutsey smile.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru's nonchalant behaviour returned as the other 2 joined the conversation, he slid his arm from Yuu's side as his girlfriend questioned him "I mostly sing" he replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"and play guitar, and drums and piano, Mr Perfect" Yuu teased his friend, knowing Sasoru's habit of staying up several nights in a row to memorise a textbook or song just so he could be the best.
Strawberry Prince†

"Well maybe you can play here?" she asked. "Maybe if the school was a music competition or something. All that aside, I'd like to hear you guys some time. Are you the only people in the band?" she asked. Two members can't make a band, it was utterly impossible.

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”