Back to Society*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

He laphed. "I-its okay... My name is hard. Um... Ebony, right. Aren't you in my english class?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

"Ahem! I beleive you are." she said stepping in. Putting the conversation between Sasoru and Tybalt to a halt. "It feels like forever, I want school to hurry up and end so I can go relax." she said. Ebony didn't liek their relationship one bit, of coruse she didn't jump to conclusions but suspicions are starting to come up.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Tybalt flashed a small smile. he could see she was getting suspisious. This wasn't going to end well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

"So tell me Tybalt. Are we the only ones who you've met so far?" she asked. Tybalt, Ebony wondered who would name their child Tybalt. It reminded her of the jackass in Romeo and Juliet. Althought he's passive agressive while this guy is innocent, naive..... The name contridicted the personality, it didn't matter to her.....Well at least not yet.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Ummm. uh no, no I've met a couple of people.... more like I met their fists... But, you're the only ones I've spoken to."
Strawberry Prince†

"Oh really? I'm sorry about that." she said feeling sorry for the guy now. "Why were they beating you up?" she asked tilting her head. If Ebony was told a stupid reason then she'd turn postal, although she had a boyfriend is dosn't mean that she's going to abandon her morals.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Ummm.... I-I can't tell you that... I-It's kinda bad..... and uh.... I'd like to continue to be abl to-to talk like this without anyone shunning me..."
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony sighed at his frieght. "Litsen, tell me who, tell me why and I'll go over there right now and kick their ass." she said standing akimbo infront of Tybalt. "You don't have to be scared of me, I'm your friend. And Sasoru here is also your friend." she said with a smile toward him.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"...... You won't want to be my friends if I-I tell you..." He was starting to cry. Noone has been this nice to him in... forever! He didn't want to lose them because of his sexuallaty
Strawberry Prince†

The girl suddenly changed posstions and put a hand on Tybalts shoulder. Her face became sweet and understanding. "Tell me whats wrong. I promise I'll still be your friend. I'm sure..." she said. "Go ahead...I'm all ears.." Ebony was one to litsen, she hated to see someone cry over some asshole picking on him. It just wasn't fair.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Tybalt stiffined. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't let HIM know.

"P-promise?" he sniffed and looked at her. His blue eyes shining with tears. "O-okay it-it's just that I-I'm," He whispered into her ear, "Gay."
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony laughed at this. "Is that all? I don't care..." she said. And it was true Ebony had plenty of gay friends at her old school. Not to mention that her boyfriend is bisexual. Her kind expression turned sour though. "What I do care is how those jackasses treat you." she said.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Y-you really don't? Everyone else does.... they always pick on me... because I-I get crushes on people.... then.. when they find out they... beat me up... m-my friends... they left me and told the school... I should have never told anyone... I'm so helpless! I deserve to die!" He was crying hard now. He was starting to truly belive those words.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru overheard his whisper and stayed quiet, he watched the other boy break down a little "what? that's pathetic!" He said angrily "love is love gender and race don't matter in the slightest." He said hotly, passion in his voice, Sasoru strongly beleived in equality and the freedom to love whoever you wanted.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Tybalt looked up at Sasoru. He couldn't understand how he felt.

"Thats easy for you to say... You're strait... That's accepted. There will never be anyone there to love ME back. I'll always just be alone..."

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”