Empty Hallways*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

Ebony laughed. "Your talking about resteraunt hamburgars. You see the trick to hamburgars are the processed ones and the good hmemade ones. Those you have to try." she said with another chuckle.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"hmmm" he paused to look at her "ok, i'll eat a hambuger if you eat some traditional Japanese food"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

"Hmmmmm..." Ebony put her finger on her chin as if thinking. "Ok, fine. But your hamburgar includes fries AND a milkshake!" she said with a sly grin. She didn't understand how Sasoru didn't like hamburgars, boy is he going to get a dozy when she gives him pizza.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He nodded in agreement "dear, I mean DeaL" he said, smacking himself lightly on the head and mumbling something in Japanese.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony chuckled at this. "Great, I know a good diner not far from the school. We can go there after class ends for today." she said with a yawn. "I wonder when is the bell going to ring. I want to get this day over with." she said.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

£the day hasn't even started yet, but it should soon, I suppose we should head back out into the corridor." Sasoru commented, packing away his science textbook into his bag.

((Continued in: Back to Society))
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony nodded and took his hand into hers. She looked at him once more, his magnificent blue eyes and leaned up to kiss him. "Alright, lets go." leading him by the hands she lead him out of the classroom, to rejoin society once more and wake up from the dream known as love.

((Continued in: Back to Society))

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”