Empty Hallways*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

Ebony opened her eyes and looked at Sasoru with a puzzled look. "Whats wrong Sasoru?" *Oh no, the problems already start...* she thought.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"it's just, ano...there are some things about me you may not like"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony laughed. "Like what?" she said. *How sweet....* she htought in her head as she waiting for an answer. "I'm sure there's nothing that can weird me out." she said.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru reached a hand up and sorted his hair, as he did when he was nervous, wondering wether to tell her or not "I spent a year in a mental..uhh..place, when I was 7"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked up in a concerned way. "A mental ward? But why?" she asked wanting to know her new boyfriend a little more. She's sure that nothing could creep her out at this point. She knew in her heart he wasn't a loon.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"It's a little compri-" he paused and mentally hit himself "compLicated, when I was 6, my Grandparents took me swimming in the Okinawa sea, and I almost drowned, after that I started seeing..things, people who had died, and sometimes I could see something before it happened, my parents got scared and sent me to a mental ward, it was terrifying..it was a children's..hospital, many fatally ill children were there too" He ranted, the memories like a pressurised bottle, once the cork was lifted they kept flooding until there was none left  "sometimes i'd talk to someone, and i'd see..and i'd know they'd die soon, and the next day the nurses would come..and i'd know another of my friends was dead.." He forcibly stopped himself reliving those memories "I was let out..after a year, I don't see things anymore..most of the time.."
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony smiled and kissed him again. "Its ok Sasoru. Its ok." she said in a comferting way. "Thats all in the past. I don't care about what happened to you back then, I care about now." she said. "So don't you worry about anything. I mean I've seen ghosts before too..." the htought gave chills down Ebony's spine.

Sasoru didn't know but Ebony has her own little theory that her name attracts dead people. In her mansion where she lives, it feels so empty because there's noone their to be with her. Her parents are at work and the servants are doing their own thing. Being in an empty mansion alone is a scary thought and Ebony has seen some things. Of course she's starting to get over that, she knew if she was brave then she would defeat those ghosts who try to scare her.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru smiled at her comforting words "thank you.." and listened to her "I've heard many people say they've seen ghosts, but not that many have had piano lessons from thier dead uncle Takashi"
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony chuckled and kissed Sasoru. "It dosn't matter." she said. "WHat matters now is that were togeather." she said as she rested her head on his chest. "Thank you Sasoru. Your the first boy I have ever felt feelings for. Ever..."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I'm honoured" he replied "Daisuki" he aded in his native language.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony smiled again and kissed him again. "So now what do you want to do?" she asked looking up at him again, into his deep blue eyes. The girl was excited, like she wanted to show off to everyone she just met the man of her dreams.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru shrugged his shoulders "I'm supposed to be studying"
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at me in a loving way. "Its barley the first day of school. You should take a load off." she said tilting her head. Ebony knew how important studying is but studying 24-7 is just crazy!
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"If I don't get perfect results in the next test my Mother will confiscate my piano."
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony smiled at him. "Alright then. Do you want me to leave so you can study more?" she asked. Ebony didn't mind at all, she liked how he was so ofucsed on his grades. Unlike those single minded jocks who only rely on their sports.

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”