Empty Hallways*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

Ebony looked down at the paper and saw the beautiful assortment of lines. "Wow, its so pretty!" she said. Her eyes glitsened with intrest until something hit her. She's been such a klutz that she forgot to ask for his name! "Oh ummm....I totally forgot to ask. But.....Whats your name?" she asked with a small smile. Ebony was clueless when she's in love it wasn't something that happened often. its only happened one other time in her life and she didn't even wnat to start remembering that part of her life.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"My name is Sasoru" he replied, relevied that he'd remembered to give his first name and not his family one.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

"Sasoru is it?" she asked tilting her head. "Does that have a meaning in Japanease?" she asked. She had a feeling all names in Japanease had some kind of meaning. Like something that has to do with nature. Cherry blossom, water, etc. Stuff like that. Ebony felt kind of embarassed for not knowing more baout world history than she's supposed to know.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

((OOC-i'm not sure if this is the real meaning os Sasoru/Satoru, cos google isnt the most reliable thing in the world, but I tried ^^; ))

"It means 'to know' literally, my Mother wanted me to be intelligent, and my last name's Kamui, it means "one with the power of God" He explained to her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony laughed. "It looks like she choose the right name." she said. "My name means the color, or the wood. I prefer color though." she said with another playful smile. "My name isn't really all sunshine..." she said looking away again. Ebony Death is basically what her name meant. "Libitina means......Death..." she said not looking back. *How embarassing...* she blushed at the though of a good meaningful name compared to an awful condeming name.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"Ah" he said to show her understood, 'oh, she must've been expecting some kind of negative reaction to the fact her name means death..' "you shouldn't be ashamed to have such a powerful meaning to your name" he offored "did you expect me to find it..."he paused to think of the word "Creepy? I suppose most people would, but i'm not afraid of death."
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony smiled at that, Sasoru made her feel better about her name. Something she didn't like to bring up with others, but Sasoru understood and she admired his courage. Most men were freakin pussy's who can't even stand breaking up with a girl. "Thanks. I'm not afraid of death either. The reason being is that so far I've enjoyed my life. I would be satisfied if I died at this moment. Well.....Even more now that I've.......Met you..." she said turning away again, blushing like a rose.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru looked curiously at her back, was she trying to tell him something? "ano..i'm glad to have met you too Ebony-chan, oops, I mean Ebony, sorry I keep forgetting western names don't have honourifics"
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony smiled and went over to him taking his hand. "No, I like it like that." she said with a smile looking up to his blue eyes. His beautiful blue eyes, completley gorgeous, enchanting, and charming nonetheless. Ebony took his other hand, now both of his hands were griped by hers.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He looked down to thier joined hands, then up at her, the thought 'her eyes are pretty' fleeted through his mind "ano..." he wanted to ask for his hands back, but didn't want to be seen as impolite.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony realized what she was doing and let go of his hands. "I0I'm sorry...." she said as she lowered her head, her face covered in crimson blush. *Oh god, what the hell has come over me...* she thought trying to think of her next move.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"It's fine" he assured her as his now-free hands turned back to his work "you have soft hands, sign of a kind person"
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at her hands and then upto his face. "Me? Oh know, I always thought I have rough hands because I play sports a lot...." she said her blush now visible to Sasoru. *Well that was kind of easy....*
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"you don't have to be so shy around me" he said with a half-laugh "well at least you talk to me, the girls back home just used to point and squee"
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony felt a little more like home now. Her blush slowly faded and smiled. "Thanks, sorry if i'm acting a little weird. This is my first day here and yea...." she said with a small laugh. "And why would girls do that to you? Were you made fun of or something back home?" she asked.

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”